LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wasn’t tagged in this, so again, she’s gone searching her name just to call someone out 🙄
FFS she’s done nothing but call out negative tweets this last week ..
AND
How dare she post such a comment .. She knows nothing about ‘Nic’ s mental health or Eating disorders .. she Fukkin turns it round that it’s all about LL !! I really hope Nic pulls her up about this .. vile Fukkin witch !!

So
Because she’s a victim, narc trait again.
So’s the OAP Apparently as we’re thinking she means poor bugger’s only got half a sausage !!!

FFS she’s done nothing but call out negative tweets this last week ..
AND
How dare she post such a comment .. She knows nothing about ‘Nic’ s mental health or Eating disorders .. she Fukkin turns it round that it’s all about LL !! I really hope Nic pulls her up about this .. vile Fukkin witch !!

So

So’s the OAP Apparently as we’re thinking she means poor bugger’s only got half a sausage !!!
Sorry to quote myself ... but she’s Fukkin evil .. it’s her way or no way !! We’ve seen it numerous times on here ....
‘Post something negative about her and it’s not given the choice to have a discussion .. She’s now naming and shaming you .. and then your BLOCKED !!
Her minion followers are probably applauding her immature behaviour !!!
LL doesn’t seem to like confrontation .. that’s why she only Fukkin talks to her phone all day !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She wasn’t tagged in this, so again, she’s gone searching her name just to call someone out 🙄
She said it was naughty having bacon on her story it’s still visible there so why lie on her twitter post saying the naughty was in reference to the protein , she just looks silly

‘Part of my community’ I’m bleeping crying. What community? Followers you have bought? Naive young girls who unfortunately aspire to be like you? I haven’t said this here but I know a few of the people Lorna considers ‘friends’ quite well-As clients. And from a professional capacity I probably shouldn’t say this but they’re all as fucked up as she. Lost is probably the best way to describe it.

So I guess if you’re not one of those equally messed up people or someone constantly licking her arse you’re not part of the community. LMAO.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I’ve just checked out her twitter .. I can’t see the post by Nic .. prob cos she/he was blocked so post deleted but still I’m Fukkin dumbfounded by all the reply tweets !!! all these Fukkin idiots declaring undying love for LL and how she is amazing and been so hard done by these nasty nasty tweets ...eg.. ‘
we know you’re not like that Lorna you’re fabulous and I can’t wait til tomorrow to see you eat your weetabix and dress up like a sex doll ... ‘
WHATS FUKKIN WRONG WITH THE WORLD !!!
Lornaluxe is a lying manipulative witch .. wallowing in all the adulation she’s now getting on twitter ! Ugly fukking big minged twit !

‘Part of my community’ I’m bleeping crying. What community? Followers you have bought? Naive young girls who unfortunately aspire to be like you? I haven’t said this here but I know a few of the people Lorna considers ‘friends’ quite well-As clients. And from a professional capacity I probably shouldn’t say this but they’re all as fucked up as she. Lost is probably the best way to describe it.

So I guess if you’re not one of those equally messed up people or someone constantly licking her arse you’re not part of the community. LMAO.
Fukkin idiots that aren’t open to debate or confrontation ..so everything is one sided .. they can’t see further than their mirror .. vile vain and selfish .. as my Old Dad used to say ..
‘You can’t educate pork’ !

What else did it say ?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I’ve just checked out her twitter .. I can’t see the post by Nic .. prob cos she/he was blocked so post deleted but still I’m Fukkin dumbfounded by all the reply tweets !!! all these Fukkin idiots declaring undying love for LL and how she is amazing and been so hard done by these nasty nasty tweets ...eg.. ‘
we know you’re not like that Lorna you’re fabulous and I can’t wait til tomorrow to see you eat your weetabix and dress up like a sex doll ... ‘
WHATS FUKKIN WRONG WITH THE WORLD !!!
Lornaluxe is a lying manipulative witch .. wallowing in all the adulation she’s now getting on twitter ! Ugly fukking big minged twit !

Fukkin idiots that aren’t open to debate or confrontation ..so everything is one sided .. they can’t see further than their mirror .. vile vain and selfish .. as my Old Dad used to say ..
‘You can’t educate pork’ !

What else did it say ?
That was it. The last bit was just “... completely the wrong message”.

Community?? Please. She’s an ego maniac & has the depth of a puddle. She has referenced her alleged eating disorder, but only enough to make HER think it makes her relatable and vulnerable and by default she thinks it gives her permission to publicly humiliate anyone who challenges her.
Unfortunately in this context she uses the alleged ED to garner attention, which is disgusting, particularly towards those that do and genuinely are suffering.
If she wanted to be an ICON of ED recovery then discuss it properly! Talk about it in depth, let’s hear about the therapy? Let’s hear about the recovery.... let’s hear about the triggers and challenges she faces now... let’s understand how the whole Instagram thing fits? Instead of staring at herself each day, why isn’t she doing something proactive in the ED world?
It just doesn’t wash with me.

But no, she has to repeatedly reference a job she did what, 15 years ago to make herself vaguely interesting! Well done Lorna you worked for a few years before marrying an OAP with a pension.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Even a mind reader wouldn't have known she meant protein when she said the food was naughty 🤔 strange excuse

I'm looking forward to seeing how long before she never mentions that bloody banana lowlighter again. Now it's her hero product but as soon as she gets sent another concealer that one will become her favourite and the rodial one won't be touched again. Similar to the LM primers that all the bloggers forgot about a few days after their press trip.

Community?? Please. She’s an ego maniac & has the depth of a puddle. She has referenced her alleged eating disorder, but only enough to make HER think it makes her relatable and vulnerable and by default she thinks it gives her permission to publicly humiliate anyone who challenges her.
Unfortunately in this context she uses the alleged ED to garner attention, which is disgusting, particularly towards those that do and genuinely are suffering.
If she wanted to be an ICON of ED recovery then discuss it properly! Talk about it in depth, let’s hear about the therapy? Let’s hear about the recovery.... let’s hear about the triggers and challenges she faces now... let’s understand how the whole Instagram thing fits? Instead of staring at herself each day, why isn’t she doing something proactive in the ED world?
It just doesn’t wash with me.

But no, she has to repeatedly reference a job she did what, 15 years ago to make herself vaguely interesting! Well done Lorna you worked for a few years before marrying an OAP with a pension.
Depth of a puddle .. 😂😂😂 love it

I have to skip all her stories now. I can’t take another day of watching her apply the same makeup!! It’s driving me mad!!

Reactions: 10
I just can’t stand the noise effects of talking and rubbing tit into her face at the same time then the smacking of the lips together just tips me over the edge.

• Sick
I just can’t stand the noise effects of talking and rubbing tit into her face at the same time then the smacking of the lips together just tips me over the edge.
I just looked but had to click off . It’s all the above plus the smug look she does and that grubby ‘robe’ by the end of her session .. I’m trying not to swear today and she really rattles my cage . I still can’t get over her twitter post last night ... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeh I shut it down when she started going on about Zara being for Tiny people.

I've not watched the stories for a few days, just seen today, bloody hell her face looks so patchy and rough. More buying followers, oh I mean a giveway - from money she raised

I think she’s lifted a few layers of filter as I can see marks on her face- previously it was just one big blur.
Maybe she’s realising that using so many filters for make up / skincare tutorials make her look very questionable.
And of course filters make it all about her looking “good” rather than the actual quality or effectiveness of a product.

Reactions: 2
I think she’s lifted a few layers of filter as I can see marks on her face- previously it was just one big blur.
Maybe she’s realising that using so many filters for make up / skincare tutorials make her look very questionable.
And of course filters make it all about her looking “good” rather than the actual quality or effectiveness of a product.
I thought that as well!! 😳

She looks much better without the fake tan.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.