LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, i think sometimes we need reel off our achievements, it re-emphasises how lovely people are and how right now going back to the simple things in life and how kindness outweighs shallow narcissistic instagram accounts.
What she said ❤

LL: “Very nice loungewear” uhhhhhmmmm..... I very much think that ones up for debate hun.

Not sure why this came into my YT feed, I don't subscribe to her, but here you go I can't stand the Nicole woman but 5 mins in, for Paris fashion week they don't half look rough :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Sorry for my corona meltdown .. I’m gonna save all my viewing for later to see what I’ve missed out on ... bet I can guess already 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 4
Horrid dress looks sooo uncomfortable the sound of material made my teeth go on edge.
Why would you wanna sit round in that all day .. be like wearing a Christmas cracker 😂😂

Not sure why this came into my YT feed, I don't subscribe to her, but here you go I can't stand the Nicole woman but 5 mins in, for Paris fashion week they don't half look rough :ROFLMAO:

Can’t bare that Nicole .. I bet they’re a horrid duo !
Some of the things LL says
‘We drank wine then buy shoes’
‘Do you have those shoes that are sold out all over the world ‘. FFS.
And the OAP whipping boy in the background awaiting his instructions 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t like Nicole either for some reason I think it’s the way she talks sounds bitchy and condescending. She had some serious wardrobe malfunctions going on in that video too what the duck was that dior top

Reactions: 2
It’s so off putting the tan. The amount of products she uses is just unbelievable it hurts my eyes and I never want to hear the word dewy ever again.

Has anyone used the by Terry foundation? Reviews are very mixed.

Reactions: 3
I can’t even bear to watch. So bloody boring. Same old same old (and it was tit the first time round).

I just can't get past her fake tan. How the hell does she expect to be taken seriously as a beauty influencer with her neck and chest like that, every single day?

Reactions: 7
I just can't get past her fake tan. How the hell does she expect to be taken seriously as a beauty influencer with her neck and chest like that, every single day?
How can anyone be happy with a fake tan that makes their skin look old and sun damaged, when they’ve been trying to avoid exactly that 🤦🏻‍♀️

I’ve seen 3 people now over the past 2 days say they have been taking beauty tips from her 🥴

It’s so off putting the tan. The amount of products she uses is just unbelievable it hurts my eyes and I never want to hear the word dewy ever again.

Has anyone used the by Terry foundation? Reviews are very mixed.
I got a sample of 4 different shades of the foundation with a space nk purchase. It wasn’t that bad application wise, but none of the shades were suitable for me 😂 and also, there was a watery/oily layer on top of the foundation which went everywhere once you peeled back the foil.
It still makes me chuckle that she pronounced chantecaille wrong and then the next day pronounced it correctly after I mentioned it on here 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.