LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I just guffawed when she said she was using the lipstick to accentuate her Cupid’s bow 😂 she hasn’t even got a prominent Cupid’s bow because her lips are so inflated with filler. They look like sausages about to burst 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She said before “I’ve got quite a nice Cupid’s bow”
Omg I just guffawed when she said she was using the lipstick to accentuate her Cupid’s bow 😂 she hasn’t even got a prominent Cupid’s bow because her lips are so inflated with filler. They look like sausages about to burst 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s definitely taken on board our comments re the filter wobble. She’s had the plain background ever since. There must be a part of her that’s soo embarrassed surely, now that she has to sit on the floor against a neutral wall. What an icon. She hasn’t deviated from this all week I noticed.

Reactions: 11
She’s definitely taken on board our comments re the filter wobble. She’s had the plain background ever since. There must be a part of her that’s soo embarrassed surely, now that she has to sit on the floor against a neutral wall. What an icon. She hasn’t deviated from this all week I noticed.
Whats with the creased up carrier bags !😂😂

She puts all that crap on her face to swan around the flat with no underwear on in the ballerina cardigan and nappy shorts and pose in front of the mirror, I don’t know why but there’s something so seedy about it. Also the noise she makes when blotting her lips together makes me feel ill, you can hear all the saliva in her mouth

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She puts all that crap on her face to swan around the flat with no underwear on in the ballerina cardigan and nappy shorts and pose in front of the mirror, I don’t know why but there’s something so seedy about it. Also the noise she makes when blotting her lips together makes me feel ill, you can hear all the saliva in her mouth
That was really bleeping disgusting I actually said “Urghhhhheeww” out loud

‘Model Brows’ what planet is she on!? Just because they were on the catwalk you don’t need to imitate them to prance around your flat ffs. They look utterly ridiculous.

How many days has she worn that outfit now? Whats with the no underwear too? I’m all for no bra if you don’t need it but no knickers ewww.

CT Pillowtalk is the only lipstick I wear. That may now change.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That outfit she wore yesterday to lounge around the house feel girly in is bleeping atrocious! What was she thinking?

Also what the hell is this pose all about?!
75E89C86-E0E4-494E-8AEA-90E1225ED5A0.jpeg

• Haha
She is the typical "be jealous of me, look at me, I'm so pretty, I'm so deserving to have all this" sort of thing. She is very materialistic, with deep emotional attachment issues with a constant need for attention and validation, a deep self doubt in looks and acceptance.

I used to have a friend like this was always showing off her latest expensive thing (bought from a army of past boyfriends) and wondered why no man wanted to stick around. She is very pretty, bubbly and would go out of her way to try and make you jealous, she claimed she had loads of friends (they were contacts not friends) and would regularly move from one relationship to another rinsing them. I told her this one day, we had a huge row, fell out and I've not spoken to her since.

These girls will never learn until they take a good hard look at actually what they are doing......
The first paragraph describes the Lorna I knew..

Why did she have a fling? Wow! He used to be unfaithful to his first wife..

and maybe me I suppose too, but I don't know if he was to me. He hides things extremely well and is excellent at manipulation (or was) 😜
She had a long term thing with a boy in the influencer world and a few others.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I take it that both she and her cosmetic doctor have not heard of profile balancing ? That top lip sticks out a country mile and makes her entire face look like a dropped pie.
It’s like she’s got a permanent allergic reaction having been stung by an entire nest of wasps.

And the slurping lipstick noises combined with the nappy-no-knickers actually make me feel bilious

The comedy eyebrows aren’t model eyebrows at all. Hers just look like they are channeled from her inner drag queen. No offence to drag queens intended.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I take it that both she and her cosmetic doctor have not heard of profile balancing ? That top lip sticks out a country mile and makes her entire face look like a dropped pie.
It’s like she’s got a permanent allergic reaction having been stung by an entire nest of wasps.

And the slurping lipstick noises combined with the nappy-no-knickers actually make me feel bilious

The comedy eyebrows aren’t model eyebrows at all. Hers just look like they are channeled from her inner drag queen. No offence to drag queens intended.
What hilarious is Dr K is actually a cosmetic dentist, I think her services would have been better used in other areas.

It’s so off putting the tan. The amount of products she uses is just unbelievable it hurts my eyes and I never want to hear the word dewy ever again.

Has anyone used the by Terry foundation? Reviews are very mixed.
Lorna gave devotedtopink a bottle and she applied it on her stories. By the end of the day she posted a photo to show it had worn off on most of her face because she's got oily skin so if you're oily as well it probably isn't great. Devotedtopink is a lot better than Lorna. She always gives honest opinions even if she hates a product.

Sorry to ask here but I emailed TL without a response: It says I don't have sufficient permissions to create my own thread. Does anyone know how to get the permissions?

Reactions: 2
Lorna gave devotedtopink a bottle and she applied it on her stories. By the end of the day she posted a photo to show it had worn off on most of her face because she's got oily skin so if you're oily as well it probably isn't great. Devotedtopink is a lot better than Lorna. She always gives honest opinions even if she hates a product.

Sorry to ask here but I emailed TL without a response: It says I don't have sufficient permissions to create my own thread. Does anyone know how to get the permissions?
Thank you. I read one review someone said it’s not good for dry skin either....😕

I saw a girl used it in her tutorial earlier and was raving about it but she’s one of the ones who’s been taking tips from LL and even shared her code.

Do you have to be a certain member type to start a thread?

Yet she still thinks she looks ‘pretty ‘ !! Pretty Fukkin weird imo 😂

That was really bleeping disgusting I actually said “Urghhhhheeww” out loud

‘Model Brows’ what planet is she on!? Just because they were on the catwalk you don’t need to imitate them to prance around your flat ffs. They look utterly ridiculous.

How many days has she worn that outfit now? Whats with the no underwear too? I’m all for no bra if you don’t need it but no knickers ewww.

CT Pillowtalk is the only lipstick I wear. That may now change.
😂😂😂 @Its_Me have you got juicy lips with a Cupid now too?

The PVC Chanel is out. To walk around the house with.
Seriously ? Oh I can’t wait to view it all tonight 😂😂. Can’t remember last time I touched a handbag 😏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.