LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Err... what’s that in her hair... 😳
All of that gifted shite from Philip Kingsley.. 4 drops of this and 3 drops of that 🙄 stop wearing those synthetic, tatty, shite hair extensions and you’d probably not need to swindle a deal from them! I normally use the elasticiser on my hair but no way will I buy it again for them “gifting” her. Poor advert for them imo

Reactions: 7
All of that gifted shite from Philip Kingsley.. 4 drops of this and 3 drops of that 🙄 stop wearing those synthetic, tatty, shite hair extensions and you’d probably not need to swindle a deal from them! I normally use the elasticiser on my hair but no way will I buy it again for them “gifting” her. Poor advert for them imo
Feel the same you know. I was interested in trying the By Terry foundation and the Rodial Banana powder because everyone is raving about both but I think I will give them a swerve. And coz I’m petty AF I would rather pay full price if I did get them than use her codes!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Feel the same you know. I was interested in trying the By Terry foundation and the Rodial Banana powder because everyone is raving about both but I think I will give them a swerve. And coz I’m petty AF I would rather pay full price if I did get them than use her codes!
I’m a byTerry fan (primers, CC cream, powders are 👍🏻) but IMHO this foundation is dreadful. I was so excited about it coming out as I loved the sound of lightweight, hyalauronic but it’s such a disappointment. It goes patchy and is more drying than hydrating even when used with the new primer. Save your money.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Is that not just a shadow from her hand? Or am I being naive?

Her eyelashes are so stumpy, I know she can’t necessarily help that but I’m surprised she hasn’t blagged a freebie from revitalash or something.

She always makes a point of not putting mascara on her bottom lashes too? Is that a thing? I always put mascara on the bottom and my lashes are dark.
😂 I never put it on my bottom lashes, makes me look like a drag queen

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I hope it’s not Johns version of “ Something about Lorna” 🤢 sorry sorry.. sorry. 🤣
That was my immediate thought too !

Seriously ...WTF !!!
‘John ‘s just disinfected the letterbox ‘ !!!
Fukkin shame on you dirty selfish bastards especially getting daily parcel deliveries !! No concern for your postie or courier ..
I’ve done mine daily for the last 5 weeks
I'd be disinfecting her to dirty mare

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
😂 I never put it on my bottom lashes, makes me look like a drag queen
yeh thinking about it some people do look odd with mascara on bottom lashes think it depends on your eye shape and colour. I don’t put loads just a little to brush them out especially when I’ve got semis on otherwise it just looks off balance

LL obvs saw this and says you can use Lydias !!! OMG she’s now trying to buy her ‘trolls’ over 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Makes me laugh that she says she got up a couple of hours ago then says she’s got to go off to eat, she clearly didn’t get up a couple of hours ago and you tell that by the way she’s stretching and her face still looks all sleep puffed.

Her hair is a tit show but I think it suits her being lighter.

She had half a sausage. Maybe she does still have an eating disorder

Also how rude was she about that lady she worked with who had lines on her face aged 27? Sorry we can’t all afford Botox

Reactions: 5
Couldn’t help but laugh when she said she doesn’t have fine lines around her eyes because she doesn’t touch her eyes???

babe it’s because you’ve got a face full of fillers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did I see right that she has been cleansing in the afternoon - so she sits for hours in the morning putting on all this makeup, only to take it off in the afternoon?!?!

• Haha
Couldn’t help but laugh when she said she doesn’t have fine lines around her eyes because she doesn’t touch her eyes???

babe it’s because you’ve got a face full of fillers.
Fillers and filters. We all saw the lines the other day when the filter moved in the sun.

Also how rude was she about that lady she worked with who had lines on her face aged 27? Sorry we can’t all afford Botox
She thought the lady she worked with who was 27 was ancient basically and then she met the OAP and fell in love 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s like bloody Groundhog Day in her house! It just shows she has no personality, no natural banter or engagement with her followers. You never see the real Lorna, there’s no warmth to her.
Same shite different day.
Aye, you look girly!!! How old are you Lorna?

Did I see right that she has been cleansing in the afternoon - so she sits for hours in the morning putting on all this makeup, only to take it off in the afternoon?!?!
I thought that ... think it might be another LIE !!

And that 27 was really old !!! Then she Fukkin marries an OAP !!. Kerching £££!!!!

Reactions: 2
How can she say she’s had requests for beauty tutorials ?? Whoever has messaged have they not watched what seems like 150 days worth of her slapping makeup on her face every day to not pick up the idea of how to do her makeup if the dewy 🙄 look is what you are after
And ... some more shite she’s gonna order only it’s us paupers type makeup she’s gonna lower herself to buy ! 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.