LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She moved because she could see that the edge of the painting was moving with her head 🤦‍♀️

its impossible to keep up with what she’s being paid to promote, Her skin care changes daily with what she’s being paid or sent
exactly

Reactions: 4
99F250AC-57E2-4769-8CC8-276389BD2FAA.jpeg

wtf are these poses about? Trying to show off her stick on nails and ugly ring whilst showing us her caked on face? Good lord woman you look ridiculous.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 105075
wtf are these poses about? Trying to show off her stick on nails and ugly ring whilst showing us her caked on face? Good lord woman you look ridiculous.
OMG .. these boring make up stories ..She is so VAIN .. she hasn’t even finished applying it and she’s got the bloody grubby jumper neckline ..

Reactions: 1
View attachment 105075
It’s quite alien-esque similar to some of the awful snapchat filters that my children use. Very odd behaviour for a woman in her mid 30’s to filter herself so dramatically differently to how she actually looks.

Reactions: 6
She made me nervous when she was using palette and using all of the colours in one go. Who does that?

Reactions: 1
Late on the stories but I really hope whoever is selling that sofa isn’t doing deliveries right now? A sofa would be a two man delivery minimum, there is absolutely no way that should be happening during lockdown?!

Reactions: 7
Awwww Boo. He’s cute but he’s quite old for a dog really and he looks it. One thing I will say is she doesn’t clean his face. My dog is ‘apricot’ and any light colour dogs you should clean their face and eyes often because there’s something in their tears and saliva that stains their fur.

Anyway, dog grooming session over. All their furniture is horrible. Actually no, they’re nice pieces but they’re like showroom furniture not homely or comfortable. But that’s just her all over isn’t it, all for show.

Reactions: 5
Awwww Boo. He’s cute but he’s quite old for a dog really and he looks it. One thing I will say is she doesn’t clean his face. My dog is ‘apricot’ and any light colour dogs you should clean their face and eyes often because there’s something in their tears and saliva that stains their fur.

Anyway, dog grooming session over. All their furniture is horrible. Actually no, they’re nice pieces but they’re like showroom furniture not homely or comfortable. But that’s just her all over isn’t it, all for show.
As Ive said before Why do they need another sofa when they don’t seem to sit on the ones theyve got and they Never ever have visitors .🙄.
AND asking her IG sheep if she should get the sofa ... seriously .. they’re like her ‘imaginary friends’ 😂😂 normal folk make a decision with their partners . What’s she going to go on the sofa she’s moaning about the light in there and can you imagine the make up stains on it 🙄..
ooh but what LL. WANTS. LL GETS !!

When she swirls her brushes in powder and then taps the excess off... where is it going?! The carpet??!!
And probably the soon to be new pink sofa !!!

Reactions: 3
She’s box dyed her hair...
And her comments about it confirm she is totally deluded about herself! I laughed as she said how it’s ‘blended seamlessly with what was a really good dye job’ oh how I didn’t comment!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What has actually happened to her rat tail extensions? Dare I say her hair actually looks better with them in.. she looks much better with her hair up too!

Of course Miss Princesses packet dye is an essential product!

Also makes sense to cleanse your face before you put the dye on surely as it will wash off from the hair line whilst cleansing 🤦🏻‍♀️

OMG she is doing my tits in, I should really watch the whole stories before commenting but I can’t help myself 😂 why did she do that face mask then have a shower and wash all the goodness it just put into your face off 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.