Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Let’s order another Co Ord set !!!
Same Ol Same Ol Lornaluxeless !

Who was it on here said he bought her that ring after they got back together after her fling ? and that’s when all the Chanel bag buying started ??
Yes it was. I haven’t looked yet today. I have to save it all up and skip through in one go.

MadameS

Chatty Member
I just can't get past her fake tan. How the hell does she expect to be taken seriously as a beauty influencer with her neck and chest like that, every single day?
How can anyone be happy with a fake tan that makes their skin look old and sun damaged, when they’ve been trying to avoid exactly that 🤦🏻‍♀️

Ohmydays

VIP Member
This has made me cackle from the depths of my belly so thank you, but has he always had an aversion to furnishing the place? LL was upset he didn’t think now was the time to “invest” in furniture but they’ve barely got any, I don’t think they need investment pieces just maybe something to make the place look less draughty?!
Found this on her blog 2015 !!! Ffs too much time on my hands lockdown get me outta here !!!😂😂

That white outfit she’s got on today is horrendous. What is she on about she should have sized up its massive on her and surely that’s uncomfortable to walk around or do anything other than take photos in. It would really annoy me having acrylic draped all over me like that. Also, it’s see through, and she’s not wearing any underwear.
Ladieszzzzz ... I’ve not looked at her stories yet .. I’m saving it until later 🍷 🍷..

Attachments

Last edited:

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Thing is LL piles so much stuff on her face ( and only films herself with IMMENSE filters) so how does anyone value what she says as truth?
she’s currently got NARs, byTerry, Dennis Gross, the Sisley ones, Rodial all on at one time.
If I were a brand I’d be asking for exclusivity particularly where skin care is involved. You don’t see the advantages to ANY skincare over night. ( I’m not saying you can’t mix products, I definitely do). But they just take the piss.

I’m the same as previous poster. I use brands that I research, and that ARE NOT promoted by the likes of Lorna Luxe who has zero qualification or legitimacy when it comes to any brand what so ever.

In fact I’m going to write to some brands and tell them as such.
I wrote to Elizabeth Arden really. This but had no response !

Its_Me

VIP Member
Last edited:

Ohmydays

VIP Member
That was really fucking disgusting I actually said “Urghhhhheeww” out loud

‘Model Brows’ what planet is she on!? Just because they were on the catwalk you don’t need to imitate them to prance around your flat ffs. They look utterly ridiculous.

How many days has she worn that outfit now? Whats with the no underwear too? I’m all for no bra if you don’t need it but no knickers ewww.

CT Pillowtalk is the only lipstick I wear. That may now change.
😂😂😂 @Its_Me have you got juicy lips with a Cupid now too?

The PVC Chanel is out. To walk around the house with.
Seriously ? Oh I can’t wait to view it all tonight 😂😂. Can’t remember last time I touched a handbag 😏

pink_norris

VIP Member
In the its bbc doc they mentioned that she needed samples in a 12 I bet she hated that
I heard that as well. There's nothing wrong with a size 12 but she is constantly showing those underweight girls and posing in ridiculously way to try and show herself thinner, as well as all the filters and overload of photoshopping making herself thin. Just more lies on lies, no wonder she doesn't like meet up's, the truth will out. Pushing these unsustainable images onto impressionable girls, just rages with me.

The girl still had major body issues. Brain issues as well, better add that :ROFLMAO:

Urgh I just clicked onto the story and seen her sat there with her big messy hair (does she think that looks cute?) and clicked off again, I can’t do it to myself.
I've not looked at them today, but thanks for reminding me - I need to watch Tiger King :D