LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is LL piles so much stuff on her face ( and only films herself with IMMENSE filters) so how does anyone value what she says as truth?
she’s currently got NARs, byTerry, Dennis Gross, the Sisley ones, Rodial all on at one time.
If I were a brand I’d be asking for exclusivity particularly where skin care is involved. You don’t see the advantages to ANY skincare over night. ( I’m not saying you can’t mix products, I definitely do). But they just take the piss.

I’m the same as previous poster. I use brands that I research, and that ARE NOT promoted by the likes of Lorna Luxe who has zero qualification or legitimacy when it comes to any brand what so ever.

In fact I’m going to write to some brands and tell them as such.

Reactions: 8
Can’t imagine how boring it must be to sit there every morning slap a load of make up take a few pics go to bed and do it all again. What a life
And then to have to save every video, crop out the filter used and post them to insta 🤣 so much effort

Reactions: 3
Well she clapped the NHS tonight apparently, she mustn’t have felt like sharing a photo or video of her and the other residents clapping at their communal front door :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really like John and idk why. I just dislike her
Hahah, I find him creepy but otherwise inoffensive. I think it’s her, getting him involved in everything and getting him to do Q&A. He always looks uncomfortable on videos and I kind of feel sorry for him then. Especially if he has got a serious job he would be a laughing stock in the office it’s really cringe.

I think a lot of her younger/more deluded followers are in awe of the Big & Carrie type relationship she tries to portray so she keeps it up.

Reactions: 10
Omg the warping filter made him look like a alien; huge face tiny mouth 😂😂😂😂😂

He’s a enabler, he doesn’t help her at all but then she listens to no one not even him

Thing is LL piles so much stuff on her face ( and only films herself with IMMENSE filters) so how does anyone value what she says as truth?
she’s currently got NARs, byTerry, Dennis Gross, the Sisley ones, Rodial all on at one time.
If I were a brand I’d be asking for exclusivity particularly where skin care is involved. You don’t see the advantages to ANY skincare over night. ( I’m not saying you can’t mix products, I definitely do). But they just take the piss.

I’m the same as previous poster. I use brands that I research, and that ARE NOT promoted by the likes of Lorna Luxe who has zero qualification or legitimacy when it comes to any brand what so ever.

In fact I’m going to write to some brands and tell them as such.
I wrote to Elizabeth Arden really. This but had no response !

Hahah, I find him creepy but otherwise inoffensive. I think it’s her, getting him involved in everything and getting him to do Q&A. He always looks uncomfortable on videos and I kind of feel sorry for him then. Especially if he has got a serious job he would be a laughing stock in the office it’s really cringe.

I think a lot of her younger/more deluded followers are in awe of the Big & Carrie type relationship she tries to portray so she keeps it up.
Agreed

I really like John and idk why. I just dislike her
WHAT ?? I’ve just caught up with the Q&A are you lot on drugs or something or have they deleted a Lot of the questions since I’ve watched . !!! Their answers are so Fukkin staged .... !! Who sits with their other half each night full make up .. something about Mary hair and dressed up in their robes .. They choose their answers to make people like them .. WTF .. ... get a grip tattle life’ers .. your warping like the filters 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
I feel like he is harmless too, like she completely manipulates him and he just plays up to it, I don’t know...maybe I’ve had too much wine, I kind of pity him 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg the warping filter made him look like a alien; huge face tiny mouth 😂😂😂😂😂

He’s a enabler, he doesn’t help her at all but then she listens to no one not even him
It’s all a sham !!!Let’s not forget the followers she’s losing so no better way than try the old Mr Big and Carrie trick !! 🙄 to get everyone back inside

Reactions: 1
I reckon the person they pick to win this will have a high follower count so they can repost on their story and get her some extra attention

Reactions: 5
I reckon the person they pick to win this will have a high follower count so they can repost on their story and get her some extra attention
If she knows there’s 9k that have entered can’t he just pick a number and whoever is that number in the Q is the winner !!! I’ve seen other IG giveaways work like that .. his eye bags are bad enough now let alone after he’s trawled through the 9k to see who’s got a high following ... I really don’t think they e thought this through 🙄☹

I’ve missed all of today and had to tap like 50 times to get past all the makeup tit again. She must be losing followers I’ve this? We don’t need to see makeup applied EVERYDAY.

Reactions: 2
I really can’t be fucked with it today. I haven’t seen the Q&A. I don’t follow her anyway so like the people who have got fed up and unfollowed I’ve just stopped watching. I’ll prob watch again when I get bored (tomorrow?) but for today I CBA!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.