LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just realised I didn’t even watch her stories yesterday so only seen now the shite she was talking and she said spf is her desert island product-But she never puts it on.

She also mentioned ordering stuff from 5 different places 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I don’t think she is actually ordering this stuff. I think she is just saying that she has so that it doesn’t make her look like a right beggy cow when she posts the affiliate links, like her saying that she’s bought the items too doesn’t make it look as grabby for £££, could be wrong though 🤔 Of all the crap she says that she has ordered how much of it do we actually see? She’s apparently ordered loads of lounge wear but we only see her in the same two sets, I just think she’s a good liar, making out like she’s doing everyone a favour ‘oh I’ve found these, you might like them too, swipe upppp’, it’s all 💩

Reactions: 8
i use the extra strength ones - and I have no issue with them but my skin isn’t sensitive so this isn’t probably much help. I’d be inclined to use the milder ones if you have sensitive skin. I do like them and find they work well for me. Need a sunscreen afterwards for sure.
Think Il have to th
i use the extra strength ones - and I have no issue with them but my skin isn’t sensitive so this isn’t probably much help. I’d be inclined to use the milder ones if you have sensitive skin. I do like them and find they work well for me. Need a sunscreen afterwards for sure.
Thanks ladies, think il have to throw it away then!!

Why is she not mortified about the state of the tan on her neck and chest in that latest video.....possibly the worst I think it’s been - it is just horrendous! For someone selling a luxe life she is as rough as a badgers arse! Her followers surely can’t find her in the least bit inspirational these last few weeks. Which one of us ladies is the statistician?! Im intrigued as to how her numbers are looking?

I don’t think she is actually ordering this stuff. I think she is just saying that she has so that it doesn’t make her look like a right beggy cow when she posts the affiliate links, like her saying that she’s bought the items too doesn’t make it look as grabby for £££, could be wrong though 🤔 Of all the crap she says that she has ordered how much of it do we actually see? She’s apparently ordered loads of lounge wear but we only see her in the same two sets, I just think she’s a good liar, making out like she’s doing everyone a favour ‘oh I’ve found these, you might like them too, swipe upppp’, it’s all 💩
I totally agree with this. It’s all to make the sheep who swipe up think that their idol wears the same as they do!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi a bit off topic not sure if anyone on here knows, I just found a sample of the Dennis Gross wipes twatty face harps on about, it’s the extra strength one and I have pretty sensitive skin so unsure whether to use it or not, does anyone know? Thanks
I have sensitive skin and I use the extra strength, but my skin is used to acids as I’ve used them for a long time.

Reactions: 1
I’m quite in awe of how little there is to her. I’ve just been sat here weighing up all of the things that make me who I am, and about how if I had an Instagram account that focused on beauty and fashion (two things that are fairly low importance when no one is going out), which facets of my personality and life would I be focusing on if no one gave a tit about those things anymore. Why hasn’t she done that? It would certainly point to there being very little else to her. Kinda sad.
What books are you reading?
What podcasts are you listening to?
What films have you been watching?
What have you learnt from them?
What do you recommend?
What are your other interests?

though I’m not of the opinion that you MUST use this weirdly acquired free time to be more creative or learn more, or whatever like that, I do think it’s so glum that she’s spending two hours a day every day doing the same makeup routine for the same bored audience.

• Heart
Why is she always wearing white whilst doing her makeup.
I was just about to say same thing! And other than wearing those pj bottoms yesterday or whenever it was her legs always out. Same thing every day white top and legs out. She’s a bleeping mess. Who does a mask and videos it.

Because she’s had to move location due to filter-wobble she now looks like she’s filming herself from a cupboard under the stairs.

And what the hell is the forehead stripe? Actual sunburn?
What must it look like without a filter?

Every day she just piles tit on her skin, every frigging day. Total chemical overload. No wonder her hair and skin is like it is. She hasn’t a clue about any of the products she uses, she just reads the label to the fans and then shows how it looks with multi layer filters. Hardly bleeping useful.

I’m surprised there’s not a “ Not Really Luxe Lorna” Instagram page.,
I saw that some minx has created one for Lydia when she was a stripper in Ibiza. Brutal.

• Haha
Because she’s had to move location due to filter-wobble she now looks like she’s filming herself from a cupboard under the stairs.

And what the hell is the forehead stripe? Actual sunburn?
What must it look like without a filter?

Every day she just piles tit on her skin, every frigging day. Total chemical overload. No wonder her hair and skin is like it is. She hasn’t a clue about any of the products she uses, she just reads the label to the fans and then shows how it looks with multi layer filters. Hardly bleeping useful.

I’m surprised there’s not a “ Not Really Luxe Lorna” Instagram page.,
I saw that some minx has created one for Lydia when she was a stripper in Ibiza. Brutal.
I need to see what’s the name!

Reactions: 1
It almost looks like she goes commando under those nappy shorts because she has them pulled up to high, she must wear tiny thongs as you see no knickers on the leg... if that make sense?!

Reactions: 3
Why is she not mortified about the state of the tan on her neck and chest in that latest video.....possibly the worst I think it’s been - it is just horrendous! For someone selling a luxe life she is as rough as a badgers arse! Her followers surely can’t find her in the least bit inspirational these last few weeks. Which one of us ladies is the statistician?! Im intrigued as to how her numbers are looking?

I totally agree with this. It’s all to make the sheep who swipe up think that their idol wears the same as they do!
Omg tigerbread tan was full on this morning!! 🤢 give yourself a scrub love it looks horrendous!

Reactions: 4
Omg tigerbread tan was full on this morning!! 🤢 give yourself a scrub love it looks horrendous!
It’s so strange isn’t it it’s like she’s so focused on her face she doesn’t even see what’s going on on her body.

She must be using a camera that has built in filter like Lydia does because she’s not using her phone is she

Reactions: 4
I’m quite in awe of how little there is to her. I’ve just been sat here weighing up all of the things that make me who I am, and about how if I had an Instagram account that focused on beauty and fashion (two things that are fairly low importance when no one is going out), which facets of my personality and life would I be focusing on if no one gave a tit about those things anymore. Why hasn’t she done that? It would certainly point to there being very little else to her. Kinda sad.
What books are you reading?
What podcasts are you listening to?
What films have you been watching?
What have you learnt from them?
What do you recommend?
What are your other interests?

though I’m not of the opinion that you MUST use this weirdly acquired free time to be more creative or learn more, or whatever like that, I do think it’s so glum that she’s spending two hours a day every day doing the same makeup routine for the same bored audience.
All we’ve learnt is she used to date a cricketer and didn’t go out at night 😂😂😂

It almost looks like she goes commando under those nappy shorts because she has them pulled up to high, she must wear tiny thongs as you see no knickers on the leg... if that make sense?!
🐫 🐪 comes to mind 🤢🤢

It’s so strange isn’t it it’s like she’s so focused on her face she doesn’t even see what’s going on on her body.

She must be using a camera that has built in filter like Lydia does because she’s not using her phone is she
It’s so shoddy .. for someone that is constantly rubbing body lotion in she needs a bloody good exfoliate and scrub up !!! If that’s what the bloody Tanluxe stuff does then I def won’t be buying that ... it’s really getting on my goat the way she keeps oozing the stuff out of the pipette so it runs down her face 😡

Last edited:
Another one who doesn’t remove her rings before skincare. All that bacteria 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5

she’s got two hasn’t she? Always mentions it.
she definitely just downloading the video after she’s done it on YouTube then re-upping it so it doesn’t show the filter.

Hope this link works, this is her friend Nicole’s you tube from when they were in Florence, the video is from 2018 but Lorna looks so different, I’m not saying she looks bad cos she doesn’t really but she’s just not filtered to death. The hair piece ponytail at the end of the video just doesn’t match though and I don’t know how she doesn’t see that. It’s annoying that Instagram can dupe people into thinking others look perfect then make people feel bad about themselves. Lorna would be so much more relatable and likeable if she dropped all the pretence and filters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.