Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ohmydays

VIP Member
I really can’t be fucked with it today. I haven’t seen the Q&A. I don’t follow her anyway so like the people who have got fed up and unfollowed I’ve just stopped watching. I’ll prob watch again when I get bored (tomorrow?) but for today I CBA!
Good move .. I stayed away till 22.30 .. wished I hadn’t bothered viewing cos now I’m all pissed off 😖

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Let’s order another Co Ord set !!!
Same Ol Same Ol Lornaluxeless !

Don’t think they would break up either; I’m just saying that strip it all back she doesn’t have much without him. The rest of it everyone got carried away with.
Who was it on here said he bought her that ring after they got back together after her fling ? and that’s when all the Chanel bag buying started ??

Newmumof2

Maybe she’s blocking a couple testing the waters to see if they are the ones on tattle 🤣. She’s so self obsessed she probably has this Site on her shortcuts. Don’t worry Lorna there is always a way to try and find out more of your fake lifestyle

Its_Me

VIP Member
I doubt very much this is the case, she’d be in extremely dodgy waters if she’s using unorthodox methods but it seems she is certainly rattled by this thread 😂😂😂. You can’t keep the truth quiet, it will always out 👍

View attachment 104826
I’ve just looked at this thread it was regarding some messages that Lydia had received and she’s either saying that for now it’s illegal to gain IP addresses (unless you go via the police) OR soon will be available legally.

pink_norris

VIP Member
She has blocked me from seeing her stories and i have never, ever commented anything whatsoever. I am so confused why she has done that? My username on here has no resemblence to my username on Insta. Confused!!
probably pissed on cheap or blagged Rose. She’s done you a favour, I wouldn’t waste any time worrying about it 👍👍

she reads here for sure and I reckon they think we’re all just jealous. Yeah right 😂😂

Fair play to her being open about stretch marks on her insta stories.
Tbf she has posted pics with stretch marks and cellulite and has drawn attention to it but this was like 18months ago maybe before I went off her. Its why I find the face changing filters and altering pictures to slim her down very odd.

It’s so strange isn’t it it’s like she’s so focused on her face she doesn’t even see what’s going on on her body.

She must be using a camera that has built in filter like Lydia does because she’s not using her phone is she
she’s got two hasn’t she? Always mentions it.
she definitely just downloading the video after she’s done it on YouTube then re-upping it so it doesn’t show the filter.

Pingping

Hi a bit off topic not sure if anyone on here knows, I just found a sample of the Dennis Gross wipes twatty face harps on about, it’s the extra strength one and I have pretty sensitive skin so unsure whether to use it or not, does anyone know? Thanks

Pambo

How can make up brands promote their products using influencers who use filters on camera? Surely it's misleading to do this isn't it?
That's probably less misleading than brand professional ads, which are photoshopped to a level that'd make even the most trigger-happy FaceTuning influencer envious.

I was going to say "blush", but that's a reaction emanating from self-awareness and shame, two traits influencers are bereft of.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Makes me laugh that she says she got up a couple of hours ago then says she’s got to go off to eat, she clearly didn’t get up a couple of hours ago and you tell that by the way she’s stretching and her face still looks all sleep puffed.

Her hair is a shit show but I think it suits her being lighter.