LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you save and upload on Instagram it still shows the filter in the corner

Reactions: 1

Hope this link works, this is her friend Nicole’s you tube from when they were in Florence, the video is from 2018 but Lorna looks so different, I’m not saying she looks bad cos she doesn’t really but she’s just not filtered to death. The hair piece ponytail at the end of the video just doesn’t match though and I don’t know how she doesn’t see that. It’s annoying that Instagram can dupe people into thinking others look perfect then make people feel bad about themselves. Lorna would be so much more relatable and likeable if she dropped all the pretence and filters
When they’re sat outside having a drink and John says “cheers girls” 💔

Her Ponytail extension did not match AT ALL.

Reactions: 2
What even was that matted mess???
I thought that was like a girls trip then I saw John in the mirror ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Because she’s had to move location due to filter-wobble she now looks like she’s filming herself from a cupboard under the stairs.

And what the hell is the forehead stripe? Actual sunburn?
What must it look like without a filter?

Every day she just piles tit on her skin, every frigging day. Total chemical overload. No wonder her hair and skin is like it is. She hasn’t a clue about any of the products she uses, she just reads the label to the fans and then shows how it looks with multi layer filters. Hardly bleeping useful.

I’m surprised there’s not a “ Not Really Luxe Lorna” Instagram page.,
I saw that some minx has created one for Lydia when she was a stripper in Ibiza. Brutal.
I so need to know the name 🤣

Grubby vain LL must really fancy herself above all others .. she’s been banging on about missing her Mum but has also told us in the past that deliveries get sent to her Mum’s as she lives near them .
AND
The OAP cigarette smoking hubby takes regular Trips to Tesco ..
WHY doesn’t LL ‘ the younger member‘ of the family ‘ go to Tesco ‘. ? Get their essentials .. buy bits for her Mum drop them on the doorstep and chat to her Mum through the window ..
whilst ‘shielding’ cigarette smoking vulnerable OAP hubby from the virus !!
I don’t think it has entered her tiny selfish brain do you ???
Every day I detest her more !

Reactions: 8
Pony tail looks like horse hair. If John is soooo rich and they’re both well off why can’t she invest in some decent quality hair extensions?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Pony tail looks like horse hair. If John is soooo rich and they’re both well off why can’t she invest in some decent quality hair extensions?!
WHAT ??? They don’t BUY any of those things they just promote them ..they’re all gifted or (should be) #AD BUT ... LL has the most amazing mirrors that show her as a perfect specimen .. where as we see her FULL OF UGLY FLAWS !!

Hope this link works, this is her friend Nicole’s you tube from when they were in Florence, the video is from 2018 but Lorna looks so different, I’m not saying she looks bad cos she doesn’t really but she’s just not filtered to death. The hair piece ponytail at the end of the video just doesn’t match though and I don’t know how she doesn’t see that. It’s annoying that Instagram can dupe people into thinking others look perfect then make people feel bad about themselves. Lorna would be so much more relatable and likeable if she dropped all the pretence and filters
She seems much more likeable here and also says she bought so much Gucci that she can’t even afford, seems more genuine

Reactions: 2
It beggars belief doesn’t it. She’s so unpolished.

She always seems so pleased with herself when she’s finished her make up. As if she’s found the meaning of life & that we should be so thankful for her!! Get a grip Lorna love, you ain’t on the frontline helping folk.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She was a trolley dolly on Virgin, met the OAP while he was on one of her flights, married what 3 months after meeting (I wonder why? 🙄$$) had an eating disorder, she left work, he financed her, she started work at Rocket St George doing social then started her own insta. It's grown from there, the 'brand luxe' nonsense has gone into overdrive since they got back together 2yrs/18mths ago.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong 👍😀
What do you mean got back together?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.