LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t help but find this thread really heartbreaking. Imagine if this was your sister/ daughter/ friend being ripped apart like this
She literally just went digging for a girl’s insta handle, one who made a comment about her on Twitter (she didn’t tag Lorna, nor was she bullying her with her comment), and tagged her on Instagram so her million followers could drag her, because she has more followers there than she does on Twitter, and clearly wanted maximum impact, otherwise she would have just replied to her on Twitter. That’s not someone deserving of respect.

Reactions: 10
To be fair she chooses to document her life online and also 'outs' people on her account. She's selling make up and skin care with a filter on. Not saying it wouldn't sting if it was me that had a thread on here but it's human nature to gossip especially when people are trying to pull the wool over our eyes.
Completely agree and I just went to answer to @Eeyore12 too but it’s not available anymore 🙄. I was gonna say this thread is polite compared to some of the other Instablaggers ones !!’

She literally just went digging for a girl’s insta handle, one who made a comment about her on Twitter (she didn’t tag Lorna, nor was she bullying her with her comment), and tagged her on Instagram so her million followers could drag her, because she has more followers there than she does on Twitter, and clearly wanted maximum impact, otherwise she would have just replied to her on Twitter. That’s not someone deserving of respect.
Great words 👏 @MadameS

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
What on earth is the deal with her eyebrows?!
Edit - sorry just noticed someone else also posted this earlier. Great minds hey ;)

is it just me or does it look like she pulls her face taut with her hand in these photos? Her eyebrows have changed shape.
She’s such a fake !!!

So is most of the furniture... 😂 😂 🙄
This has made me cackle from the depths of my belly so thank you, but has he always had an aversion to furnishing the place? LL was upset he didn’t think now was the time to “invest” in furniture but they’ve barely got any, I don’t think they need investment pieces just maybe something to make the place look less draughty?!

Reactions: 3
drkrystyna
* note to avoid like the plague! Jesus. Is all her work as bad as what she’s done to Lorna? I can’t help but feel LL had a very challenging shaped jaw and she’s tried to balance it with fillers. Somehow. But it’s all gone wrong. Add the abhorrent lips and well....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That white outfit she’s got on today is horrendous. What is she on about she should have sized up its massive on her and surely that’s uncomfortable to walk around or do anything other than take photos in. It would really annoy me having acrylic draped all over me like that. Also, it’s see through, and she’s not wearing any underwear.

This has made me cackle from the depths of my belly so thank you, but has he always had an aversion to furnishing the place? LL was upset he didn’t think now was the time to “invest” in furniture but they’ve barely got any, I don’t think they need investment pieces just maybe something to make the place look less draughty?!
The corbusier chair and the bed. The antique wood chest of drawers from what I remember. The Kylie painting. I've got one in blue of Audrey Hepburn. I guess he got rid of the rest...

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The corbusier chair and the bed. The antique wood chest of drawers from what I remember. The Kylie painting. I've got one in blue of Audrey Hepburn. I guess he got rid of the rest...
How bizarre...also weren’t you “first” so he’s had those items throughout 3 marriages? Why would he have held onto a Kylie painting that I assume you picked?!

I’m perplexed?! I get that good furniture lasts years but a BED? I hope he at least got a new mattress 🤢

Reactions: 3
nooo Jasmine! Omg.

What the actual hell. This is strange on so many levels. Why would she want to hold on to his previous matrimonial items?

• Haha
How bizarre...also weren’t you “first” so he’s had those items throughout 3 marriages? Why would he have held onto a Kylie painting that I assume you picked?!
I was the second

I’m perplexed?! I get that good furniture lasts years but a BED? I hope he at least got a new mattress 🤢
I was the second wife lol 😂

Reactions: 1
Found this on her blog 2015 !!! Ffs too much time on my hands lockdown get me outta here !!!😂😂

That white outfit she’s got on today is horrendous. What is she on about she should have sized up its massive on her and surely that’s uncomfortable to walk around or do anything other than take photos in. It would really annoy me having acrylic draped all over me like that. Also, it’s see through, and she’s not wearing any underwear.
Ladieszzzzz ... I’ve not looked at her stories yet .. I’m saving it until later 🍷 🍷..

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.