Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
What a fucking nightmare she is. I can’t even cope anymore, I literally only watch to keep up with the thread now lol. It’s my quarantine hobby.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Community?? Please. She’s an ego maniac & has the depth of a puddle. She has referenced her alleged eating disorder, but only enough to make HER think it makes her relatable and vulnerable and by default she thinks it gives her permission to publicly humiliate anyone who challenges her.
Unfortunately in this context she uses the alleged ED to garner attention, which is disgusting, particularly towards those that do and genuinely are suffering.
If she wanted to be an ICON of ED recovery then discuss it properly! Talk about it in depth, let’s hear about the therapy? Let’s hear about the recovery.... let’s hear about the triggers and challenges she faces now... let’s understand how the whole Instagram thing fits? Instead of staring at herself each day, why isn’t she doing something proactive in the ED world?
It just doesn’t wash with me.

But no, she has to repeatedly reference a job she did what, 15 years ago to make herself vaguely interesting! Well done Lorna you worked for a few years before marrying an OAP with a pension.

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
It’s really bizarre isn’t it like what does she do for herself? John does everything for her. What does she do for John? (please no one answer that!!!)

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Can’t really tell if the hair is looking thicker but there’s a helluva lot of frizz going on today!
Also agree there was less filtration before/during the application but the end result was def filtered to the max.

Can’t deal with the lip smacking & smooshing, the words ‘dewy’ and ‘nourished’ will never sound the same again... not to mention ‘juicy’ as in lips?! 🤮
“Looks good doesn’t it” No. Fuck Off.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Couldn’t help but laugh when she said she doesn’t have fine lines around her eyes because she doesn’t touch her eyes???

babe it’s because you’ve got a face full of fillers.

• Haha

ELT1506

She puts all that crap on her face to swan around the flat with no underwear on in the ballerina cardigan and nappy shorts and pose in front of the mirror, I don’t know why but there’s something so seedy about it. Also the noise she makes when blotting her lips together makes me feel ill, you can hear all the saliva in her mouth

• Haha
  • Sick

Peepers

She does everything in that one bedroom because if the bathroom is anything like the 1800 bedroom deco, then god help her! I bet the rest of the rooms are vile! Imagine only have one room that’s presentable, and pretending you live in a huge mansion, and then not being able to have guests round because they would literally walk in and think ‘WTF’ 😂 However, has anyone actually ever seen her with family or normal friends like school friends? Her life is so weird. Just her and John and the ofd blogger friend to brag about going to Chanel with?

Ohmydays

VIP Member
He's prob stressed having to actually spend 24hrs locked in their 2 bed flat with just her with no end of lockdown in sight!

If he has any sense he's prob starting to see her in the same way we do and I doubt they have much between them other than they like rose, showing off and he has some money 🤷🏼‍♀️
He probably encourages her 4 hour makeup application to give him a rest 😂😂.
we haven’t seen him recently bet it’s because his Botox and Grecian 2000 need doing
#teamluxe👨🏻‍🦳🤡

• Haha

pink_norris

VIP Member
Ok I've had a scout through the figures. There are some real looses on some days

Over last summer she had a steady gain, this could be because she was continuously flogging ITS shit and on free blagged trips a lot, mainly same ole Paris

Then it looks bad, steady flow of losses

4 Oct - loss 2172
4 Dec - loss 1765

20 Dec - loss 1905 then looses consistently
21 Dec -1767
22 Dec -1879
23 Dec -1874
24 Dec -1461
26 Dec -1707

still loosing smaller numbers, then a big loss

2 Jan -1741 - New Year cull ??

then a more losses until

10 March - gains 2,147 - Ski trip??
1 Apr - gains 1,002 - beauty giveaway?

After the Chanel giveaway was announced I assume people unfollowed after this. It wasn't a big announcement and now we know why she was chasing numbers and knew once announced people would unfollow.

Overall she's had near 10K losses from her peak at the Chanel giveway. LL is fully aware of her numbers, that is what she chases, that is why we've had the secret giveway this week to get gains.

She is loosing more and more followers that she is trying to retain. The summer is not looking good for her. She can't flog her ITS shit (I wonder if they have temp ceased any production with her knowing they can't PR it to get sales), can't fly anyway, no real credited paid collab's or paid partnerships, limited to 2 rooms in the flat, won't do anything outside the flat. Her IG future is looking repetitive and bleak.

She is desperate to hold onto that 1m following. Watch this space she has put all her eggs in one basket so to speak with In The Style - covid19 has decimated her and will continue to do so

• Heart

yellot83

Do you think she was wearing that ridiculously massive hat to hide all of the other residents in the background using the shared gardens? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Not to do with Lorna but I was a bit annoyed that the one running the sale is selling a nars press gift of all 72 lipsticks that they sell. Not available to buy in the shop as it comes in a special case but the RRP they listed was about £2000. Not annoyed that that she's selling it as it's for charity obviously. More in terms of how many bloggers did nars send that to and how the hell do they justify that cost. It's like the Laura Mercier ski trip. Stop fawning over bloggers who get so much stuff they don't a give a shit and just lower your prices for us mere mortals.
It’s absolutely ridiculous the amount of stuff these greedy blaggers get sent .. to just put away in The cellar .. they just pile it up .. then pull the halo out and sell it for 2k so it makes them look good .. AND I totally agree the brands are worst for encouraging it .. BUT they don’t see us ‘Mere Mortals’ as income because we ll save up for that special item wear it and treasure it we’re as said instablaggers followers will buy it realise they’ve made a mistake discard it then buy the next thing !! Baa baa 🐑

It’s absolutely ridiculous the amount of stuff these greedy blaggers get sent .. to just put away in The cellar .. they just pile it up .. then pull the halo out and sell it for 2k so it makes them look good .. AND I totally agree the brands are worst for encouraging it .. BUT they don’t see us ‘Mere Mortals’ as income because we ll save up for that special item wear it and treasure it we’re as said instablaggers followers will buy it realise they’ve made a mistake discard it then buy the next thing !! Baa baa 🐑
Recently LL had a gifted louboutin lipstick confiscated at a USA airport ..she mentioned it on her stories and low and behold Few days later she had another Story saying they had sent her a replacement ..then on Twitter a while later a follower had said she went to buy said lipstick but couldn’t afford the £70 ( yeah for a lipstick! ). LL ‘s reply was something like .. yeah they are ‘spenny’ but so worth it ! WTF .. you never paid for it !! Now LL is saying £25 on a t shirt is ‘spenny’ ... LL you need to get a dose of real life outside of your #2bedflat with warping mirrors

Last edited:
  • Haha

Agsfam

Likewise I have one of my friends accounts on my phone as well my own personal, business and spying accounts 😂
Yep, no way of tracking. I have dragged her from one account and she blocked me, sweet taked her from the other .. she responded to both 🤣 She’s too dumb to work it out. Stupid minge 🤣

• Haha

Purpledahlia

I’m so so bored of her now. Think someone said this before but I only watch now so I can relate to this discussion. She really is an animal.

• Haha
Could she not at least aggregate all of these little purchases into one big weekly shop? ASOS do tangle teasers, and flammable nighties, just do a once a week order please?

• Haha
  • Heart

Ohmydays

VIP Member
AND She’s using our TL lines again ...
TIGER BREAD
Think for yourself you lazy bitch ... Stealing our ideas 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Definitely...and They don’t have kids. No childcare costs no having to spend out on them etc. Just themselves.

I tired to see what google was saying about her flat... there was a ‘ house tour’she did no mention of it being a flat and was pretty much one room and a picture of the tat she’s got round the house.

Also the £3000 dress’ 🤣🤣🤣 yeah right did she pay that! Can I see the receipt please Lorna?
The OAP’s childcare costs are massive ... he’s got channels, Diors and Manola Blahniks to pay for !😂😂😂❤❤

• Haha