Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Who’s ready for ‘Eyyyyaaaaa Happy Monday hope you’re all ok’ followed by an hour of her slapping shit on her face?

Ugh she bought the same New Balance trainers I have 😭 totally ruined those for me now 😂
Send em back they’re ruined 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Some of you may think I must be bitter. I'm not, I'm actually very happy, I just love this thread... I also follow others too. I wish I could be as witty as some of you though, stay safe, I work as a carer so please keep in touch with those you can't see especially the elderly and those family or friends who have dementia. They don't understand why you don't visit. I'm sure you all do anyway xx
I don't think you are bitter at all, I would do the exact same and enjoy watching the shit show unfold 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Because she’s had to move location due to filter-wobble she now looks like she’s filming herself from a cupboard under the stairs.

And what the hell is the forehead stripe? Actual sunburn?
What must it look like without a filter?

Every day she just piles shit on her skin, every frigging day. Total chemical overload. No wonder her hair and skin is like it is. She hasn’t a clue about any of the products she uses, she just reads the label to the fans and then shows how it looks with multi layer filters. Hardly fucking useful.

I’m surprised there’s not a “ Not Really Luxe Lorna” Instagram page.,
I saw that some minx has created one for Lydia when she was a stripper in Ibiza. Brutal.

• Haha

Rogue1

Why is she not mortified about the state of the tan on her neck and chest in that latest video.....possibly the worst I think it’s been - it is just horrendous! For someone selling a luxe life she is as rough as a badgers arse! Her followers surely can’t find her in the least bit inspirational these last few weeks. Which one of us ladies is the statistician?! Im intrigued as to how her numbers are looking?

I don’t think she is actually ordering this stuff. I think she is just saying that she has so that it doesn’t make her look like a right beggy cow when she posts the affiliate links, like her saying that she’s bought the items too doesn’t make it look as grabby for £££, could be wrong though 🤔 Of all the crap she says that she has ordered how much of it do we actually see? She’s apparently ordered loads of lounge wear but we only see her in the same two sets, I just think she’s a good liar, making out like she’s doing everyone a favour ‘oh I’ve found these, you might like them too, swipe upppp’, it’s all 💩
I totally agree with this. It’s all to make the sheep who swipe up think that their idol wears the same as they do!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Candycrush

Chatty Member
her stories... she’s ordered some joggers from PLT, a “spenny” £25 white T-shirt from other stories, and some new balance trainers. 3 separate orders & however many people involved in picking / packing / shipping / delivering one flammable lewk?

I’m pregnant and obviously expanding significantly under quarantine and I’m not ordering any maternity clothes (nor anything for the baby) because if I’m ruthlessly honest with myself, I have things I can make work & the baby isn’t due for 3 months so I can hold off until the very end - so I’m not complicit in endangering key workers and their families?!

How can she justify this on ANY level??
So annoying how she spends extortionate amounts of money on clothes and then every so often describes a relatively cheap (for her) item as spenny just so she comes across relatable to the kind of followers that buy her ITS stuff.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Yeh her everyday clothing is rank. Nothing of any quality. All that misguided and ASOS tat makes me feel itchy. You can get so many nice items that are similar styles to what she’s been promoting these days but better quality without spending all that much more from places like Zara Home and Other Stories they have 100% cotton or cashmere knitwear. She’s not getting paid by them though I suppose!

See I hope this isn’t evil to say, but I genuinely think for her & her money/personal budget she sees a £25 cotton top as expensive. I think most of her wardrobe is cheap gear with the odd expensive thing (that he buys her, so the cost doesn’t register) to drag the whole thing up.

I don’t spend anything close to the value of those shoes/bags but there’s no way I’d buy PLT or ITS (for various ethical reasons) whereas she’s quite happy to? But the bags are all it/hyped bags which is the bargain basement of luxury so I guess having flammable clothes isn’t that much of a reach??
I forgot to say earlier where was her head at spending £3000 on the saint laurent dress!?? I really don’t think their level of wealth matches that kind of spending on one item of clothing, reckon she got it way cheaper than that, Bicester maybe?

Last edited:
Omg I just guffawed when she said she was using the lipstick to accentuate her Cupid’s bow 😂 she hasn’t even got a prominent Cupid’s bow because her lips are so inflated with filler. They look like sausages about to burst 🥴

• Haha
I’m quite in awe of how little there is to her. I’ve just been sat here weighing up all of the things that make me who I am, and about how if I had an Instagram account that focused on beauty and fashion (two things that are fairly low importance when no one is going out), which facets of my personality and life would I be focusing on if no one gave a shit about those things anymore. Why hasn’t she done that? It would certainly point to there being very little else to her. Kinda sad.
What books are you reading?
What podcasts are you listening to?
What films have you been watching?
What have you learnt from them?
What do you recommend?
What are your other interests?

though I’m not of the opinion that you MUST use this weirdly acquired free time to be more creative or learn more, or whatever like that, I do think it’s so glum that she’s spending two hours a day every day doing the same makeup routine for the same bored audience.

• Heart

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Is anyone else thinking that John may have not paid full price for those Manolos? I know he didn’t buy them direct. It’s just the way she’s flouting them on her stories 🤔
They wont stay nice beige suede once she’s got her fake tanned trotters in them ...

• Haha

pink_norris

VIP Member
She didn’t appreciate my honesty 😂 Is it possible to track down another Instagram account? 🤷🏻‍♀️
That's hilarious, she is talking ballocks, there is no such app. Serious data breach right there if she is tracking people, as they only way would be illegally if there is such a way on IG.

What does she think she is some techno, get a grip love. Someone is not enjoying being at home with OAP, missing her fancy man after OAP goes to work in London :ROFLMAO:

I would be inclined to reply (if she hasn't blocked you). "I will be reporting you report to IG for data breach of GDPR, if you are holding any data on me I would need full disclosure from you immediately"

Basically if she is holding data, she had to 1. ask to collect before collecting 2. disclose she is doing it 3. provide full details of what data she is holding on you to you, when you ask

• Haha
  • Heart

pazwaz

Why didn't she donate it to the NHS who could do with moisturising their damaged faces from wearing PPE all day every day. She obviously hasn't missed these products, she didn't even know she had them!!!
I’m a front line NHS worker & I've wondered for awhile why aren’t these firms donating their products to us NHS workers instead of these stupid fuckers!
My skin is a mess at the moment,it’s a good job I’m only going to work!!

Wish someone would call her out on this. I would but she’ll probably block me! I don’t want that because I like a laugh on a morning.

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
It literally makes me feel dizzy. Does she even think things through before she does anything. How much shit has she had on her face today!??

Its been 2 weeks (?) now since she’s been able to go anywhere. Had she just cleansed, toned and moisturised her skin twice a day, done a mask every 3rd day or so without slapping a ton of make up on and washed her hair every other day, used a mask every second wash, not heat styled it to death and put a load of silicone shit on it I’m sure she would have noticed a difference in both her hair and skin by now. Oh but Miss Hair Guru whoever said to wash her hair everyday 🙄 OF COURSE she did so you use and buy more of her products duh!!!

“What was already a good dye job” FML I spat my wine out!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Call her out on Twitter then, don’t go to the effort of finding her Instagram that isn’t linked anywhere on her twitter profile. 10,000 people pile on vs 1m people pile on? Unfair.

Reactions: 11

Its_Me

VIP Member
Aaaaaaaaand she’s back in the white robe with her grubby mits that she apparently exfoliated and re-tanned last night 🥴 it’s like fucking ground hog day.

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Is she heckas like paying! She’s the worlds greatest free loader.

Have made myself laugh now thinking of John putting on his specs and shitting himself because he doesn’t recognise the fillered woman in his bed. She has an entirely different head to the one he married.

• Haha