LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone tried Rodial banana lowlighter? I do want to try it but it’s quite expensive. She has a good swipe up discount but I so don’t want to use it! 😫
No, I do like the look of it though. Please don’t use her swipe up! Sign up to Rodial, Feel Unique, Cult Beauty, Beauty Bay etc etc and wait for a discount code x

Reactions: 3
She’s grasping for followers again giving more stuff away. This really does say a lot.
She cant get followers because her content is so tit ( and fake) so she has to give away..essentially paying people to follow.

Pretty tit when you’re an influencer with nothing to say, no skill set, no talent and entirely fake. (And in lockdown).

Reactions: 7
Side note: does anyone follow diocrowe ? Her “sexy” facial expressions are priceless.
I don’t follow her but she’s popped up on my feed a few times the amount of work she’s had done to her face is crazy!! She never used to look like that!

Reactions: 5
She liked my message and blocked me from viewing her stories. Wasn’t being harsh was I?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Definitely been changed
Thought I’d see what she has to say to that
Was gonna say you’ll be blocked !! But let’s wait and see !! I’ve typed out reasons that she might say .. but I’ve deleted them cos she’s on here and might once again use ‘our tattle life ideas’😂😂

A thousand pound zara gift card? Out of her own pocket?
Desperate.
WHAT .. is that her giveaway !! I’m blocked on my phone .. can’t be arsed to get my laptop out .. that’s not generous that’s fuckin desperate .. can she put that on expenses ? .. why not just donate the 1k to the NHS !! I’d comment but I’m running out of email addresses !😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She liked my message and blocked me from viewing her stories. Wasn’t being harsh was I?🤣
Standard Lorna! Unfollow.

A thousand pound zara gift card? Out of her own pocket?
Desperate.
It can cost 3-5k to join these giveaways that the likes of Kylie Jenner get involved in. Small price for LL to pay for followers.

Make sure to video screen shot the warping. She will now sit in front of plain backgrounds so we can’t see how much she alters her face.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
DBDA8AED-1FF9-403D-B64B-D7718536EDAF.png

I’ll be blocked... couldnt help myself after a glass of rose albeit not at 1pm in the afternoon

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you think she was wearing that ridiculously massive hat to hide all of the other residents in the background using the shared gardens? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lots of people saying ‘to say how much money she has’.... but I think it’s really apparent she doesn’t? Most men have retired at his age, remember he’s a Grandads age, and he’s still working full time and all they have to show for themselves is a 300k tiny 2 bed flat with a shared gardens. Her kitchen is the same size as my en-suite to put things into perspective??? Ever wondered why NO ONE has ever seen her kitchen??? Also, all that wood in her bedroom and that nasty wooden draw she props that old school tv on? Her flat aside, her ring is just a big rock of crap. There’s more quality in that rock stuck between those tacky LV shoes she was selling 😂 So really, a few bags and shoes here and there when they both work full time, that she always ends up flogging down the line to recoup her money.... honestly. She’s just a whole lot of smoke and dusty mirrors.
They remind me of a couple I know. The girl I was friends with and she met this older man who was really "rich." Turns out he rented his flat, rented all his cars, and had bailiffs at the door for him. Yet, my ex-friend is still with him and acts like they have a lavish lifestyle.

Reactions: 3
What a bleeping nightmare she is. I can’t even cope anymore, I literally only watch to keep up with the thread now lol. It’s my quarantine hobby.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who is making note of how much her sheep are gonna go up in the next 24hrs ? I can’t cos I’m watching Chitty chatty bang bang on tv 😂❤

What a bleeping nightmare she is. I can’t even cope anymore, I literally only watch to keep up with the thread now lol. It’s my quarantine hobby.
And mine .. don’t leave girls 😂😂. Or guys 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
hmm, does anyone else think this £1000 for the gift card will be from her charity sale money? I certainly do. She is desperate for followers I just cannot believe she has shown us her makeup / skincare for 3+ weeks straight now, how does she not bore herself.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.