LornaLuxe #3 Lady of the manor in a two bed flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine she sits there demanding attention in between buying online and looking in the mirror .. the OAP on the other hand is probably running round like a headless chicken bowing to all her commands with fag in one hand whilst swigging out of a bottle in the other !!😂😂
( don’t forget applying his Grecian 2000 hair colour and searching the Argos catalogue for a new chain)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nah she didn’t pay for it. As been mentioned she’s a freeloader. She was looking through the list wasn’t she at what she had in the box and said some stuff was missing so she was going to ‘order it’ hint hint Mrs Trichologist.

Reactions: 3
I would honestly get so fed up of looking at myself preening all day, that’s all she seems to do. It’s 4 o’clock and she is putting highlighter on - to walk around the house, it’s insanity!!

Reactions: 7
Yeh, why was there stuff “missing” from it?!
Perhaps they forgot it in? Christ knows but shes mentioned it at least 3 times.

She’s such a friggin liar saying she gets asked a lot what SPF she uses, who’s been asking since she hasn’t even mentioned it!? And you don’t put it on over your make up you put it under so at what point did you put it on when you went outside. Dummy.

For someone who’s ordered 100000 lounge sets she’s got the worst stay at home outfit game of anyone.

Also, aren’t you generally meant to apply foundation to the middle of the face and work it outwards?! She does the side of her face first.

Reactions: 2
WTF !!!!! She’s chosen Tan Luxe cos you wake up with a Glorious nourished tan ..
I’ve Fukkin heard it all now !!! 😂😂😂😢😢😢

• Haha
Also, aren’t you generally meant to apply foundation to the middle of the face and work it outwards?! She does the side of her face first.
she does that with her moisturiser as well it really annoys me lol

Reactions: 1
AND She’s using our TL lines again ...
TIGER BREAD
Think for yourself you lazy witch ... Stealing our ideas 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
AND She’s using our TL lines again ...
TIGER BREAD
Think for yourself you lazy witch ... Stealing our ideas 😂😂😂😂
Soon as I saw her story I came straight to the tattle page to see if anyone commented on that. Unreal 😂😂

Thanks for the shoutout LL.
Ps. I can still see your crusty tan through the filter

Soon as I saw her story I came straight to the tattle page to see if anyone commented on that. Unreal 😂😂

Thanks for the shoutout LL.
Ps. I can still see your crusty tan through the filter
I know ........ What a Fukkin Liberty !!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She was literally touching her tiger bread chest at the same time as talking about it, does she not realise how obvious hers is?!

Reactions: 3
Was it me that first mentioned the tiger bread or has it been mentioned before on here?! 😂.
Omg it was. I just searched “tiger bread” and I brought it up nearly 4 weeks ago

42CFEFF0-8E1E-48E6-A167-E9D45A419470.png

• Heart
Perhaps they forgot it in? Christ knows but shes mentioned it at least 3 times.

She’s such a friggin liar saying she gets asked a lot what SPF she uses, who’s been asking since she hasn’t even mentioned it!? And you don’t put it on over your make up you put it under so at what point did you put it on when you went outside. Dummy.

For someone who’s ordered 100000 lounge sets she’s got the worst stay at home outfit game of anyone.
Looool what person asks what SPF someone wears 😂

Reactions: 2
Yes we need some answers on what happened to the thread title
Maybe we need to ask admin .. so we don’t make the same mistake next time ... cos we’re in another 3 week lockdown .. I’m sure there’s gonna be another thread ... 😂😂 whoever made the last thread message admin and ask for forgiveness 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.