LornaLuxe #15 Prancing round like a prize winning pony with a Kelly she’s still a phoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it's almost Halloween.. she's obvs getting into character early 😂

For the a-blocked

View attachment 277812
Brilliant!! (Too short)

Just to say that tattle wont let you post short replies, so if you only want to type a one word retort, type (too short) or similar after to clear it for posting! Sorry if teaching you all to suck eggs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry but I cannot believe Mrs ‘Luxe’ went out for lunch like this. She doesn’t look like she has even brushed her hair! All the time time in the world and no effort made. I m gobsmacked. She really does not resemble the photos on her grid one jot!!
Totally. Also think she hasn't brushed her hair because she doesn't like it - I think that's why its always up at the mo. Her face looks chubby with the fringe, especially when its down, and the last time she had a fringe she had long hair, hence her always having her pony clippings in.

Reactions: 9
Brilliant!! (Too short)

Just to say that tattle wont let you post short replies, so if you only want to type a one word retort, type (too short) or similar after to clear it for posting! Sorry if teaching you all to suck eggs!!
You’ve made my night 🤣

Sorry but I cannot believe Mrs ‘Luxe’ went out for lunch like this. She doesn’t look like she has even brushed her hair! All the time time in the world and no effort made. I m gobsmacked. She really does not resemble the photos on her grid one jot!!
Dead scruffy and @Ohmydays killed me earlier when she said the t-shirt was back to front

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She looks like a right chav in her sports direct top and chunky chain. Just needs a couple of sovs and an ankle tag 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And the bleeping bag on the table amongst the wine glasses .. her £5 jumper and £5k bag. What an absolute bleeping joke. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is the bag always undone? Maybe it's faulty and that's why she was able to get it 😂
[/QUOTE]
I was just gonna ask the same thing ... what about the thieves ? but then I thought she never puts anything in her handbags anyway they always look empty !!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He resembles The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Fitting as they’re in France.
noooo the hunchback is a beloved character. take that back

[QUOTE="quarantinequeen13, post: 26476 Why is the bag always undone? Maybe it's faulty and that's why she was able to get it 😂
I was just gonna ask the same thing ... what about the thieves ? but then I thought she never puts anything in her handbags anyway they always look empty !!!
[/QUOTE]
also she probably doesn't go deep into the city

• Haha
Reactions: 5

also she probably doesn't go deep into the city
[/QUOTE]

Kelly bags are a pain in the ass to close. Not the least bit practical.

Reactions: 4

One of my favourite Disney characters! Hard to look at, but lovable despite his flaws. Canny aye?! 😅

Reactions: 4
Serious? You had no idea who she was...
I know! 😆 I'm not on Instagram all the time but I do scroll and explore accounts every once in a while so... I might have seen her on IG in the past but obviously she didn't captivate me back then. Well, now I'm hooked.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is the bag always undone? Maybe it's faulty and that's why she was able to get it 😂
[/QUOTE]

She keeps the flaps open for easy access 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She probably keeps it open since that shows the Hermès logo which can only be viewed when the bag is open. There are believable fakes which don't have the logo. Not a good idea in Paris though, she should just tuck the flap in if she wants to do that, not just have it swinging about.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.