LornaLuxe #15 Prancing round like a prize winning pony with a Kelly she’s still a phoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I
Sorry but I cannot believe Mrs ‘Luxe’ went out for lunch like this. She doesn’t look like she has even brushed her hair! All the time time in the world and no effort made. I m gobsmacked. She really does not resemble the photos on her grid one jot!!
I think it's just the way her clip in are laying on her head scraped back into a ponytail. It makes your head look bumpy. I had the same issue when I had extensions but I put in at least 15 minutes if time making sure everything looked smooth and the wefts were well hidden.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
quarantinequeen13 Also, you are better off just making the jumper yourself than to pocket her one! Can you imagine how many people will buy that jumper! I can already see it now. Arghhh!!

Apparently, in London there is a massive Hermes Berkin sculpture (part of Mayfair Art Weekend) located on the corner of New Bond Street and Brooke Street, where it will remain until October 31. Shame Lorna isn't in town to take a trillion pics outside it!
I meant to say Birkin and not Berkin* darn autocorrect!

Well it's almost Halloween.. she's obvs getting into character early 😂

For the a-blocked

View attachment 277812
This standing pose she does is so annoying. If only she would stand straight

Why is she wearing “London Mayfair” sweater anyway? It should say “Horsham Heights” 🤣🤣 is she implying Mayfair is her playground? What a twit.. imagine being so cringy! 🙈
She needs to reprint the jumpers to Horsham Heights! LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is the bag always undone? Maybe it's faulty and that's why she was able to get it 😂
Kellys can be tough to get in and out of quickly with one had/while you're wearing them. A lot of people just leave them semi-open so they can grab things (sunnies, lipstick, reading glasses, etc.) while they are on the go. I was recently watching a review of a Kelly from a YT'er (I think it was Colorful Noir) and she explains why her bag is usually a bit open. It was an interesting piece of info to hear as this is the bag I'm considering myself.

Someone else might remember more clearly but didn’t she have another sweater that had a city plastered on it that sold out? I think she’s trying to pull a similar look to her Chanel jumper hence why she’s styled it similarly today. Her minions will buy anything!
I believe it was the jumper that said "Cambridge" on it. TBH, I quite liked that one because I thought it was from the university. 😄

• Haha
I despair. I really do.

What does MBE in your name stand for Lynn? Massive bloody eejit?
The person who tweeted that is she alright at Lorna getting out of bed without a filter in sight. Hello, I am sure that video/picture is filtered (if we can spot it) I am certain any Tom, Dick, and Harry can. Unless they are so wrapped up in her world that they don't see it.

Two things .
Do you think their collab with Whispering Angel Has finished ?
Has she always tagged her posts ??? I’ve only just noticed it.. I’m sure we had to look through that like to know it thingy previously .
LOL, Why is Lorna suddenly tagging her outfits? She must read this thread daily man!

It’s a fashion thing, more for the Birkin than Kelly, easier apparently to get at your stuff.
Even as a fashionable thing. Either way, I'll be hesitant unless if I was to really secure my items in my bag with say a bag divider or bag pouch. Keep thieves at bay. I mean it is asking for anyone to just sweep in your bag and steal your tit

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Kellys can be tough to get in and out of quickly with one had/while you're wearing them. A lot of people just leave them semi-open so they can grab things (sunnies, lipstick, reading glasses, etc.) while they are on the go. I was recently watching a review of a Kelly from a YT'er (I think it was Colorful Noir) and she explains why her bag is usually a bit open. It was an interesting piece of info to hear as this is the bag I'm considering myself.

I believe it was the jumper that said "Cambridge" on it. TBH, I quite liked that one because I thought it was from the university. 😄
But wearing the Cambridge jumper doesn’t get you any closer to being educated there such as wearing the London Mayfair jumper doesn’t get you any closer to living there. Pointless.

Someone mentioned about it should be Mayfair, London. I’m going to have to ask my grandad who thinks he’s a walking encyclopaedia of London about this but when you think of train stations it’s London Marylebone. London Euston, London Kings Cross, London Victoria etc. Granted Mayfair isn’t a train station but it might just be the way they said things back in the day? And actually I probably say it the same way, London>insert area.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There was no ‘recovery’ story only that she ran away from a restaurant when she was really struggling with her ED and tonight they’re going to a Michelin star restaurant.
Notice how she said OMR was really excited to go because it was something he enjoyed doing but then she had her panic attack...and now that she’s all better she said HE knows SHE’S excited to go this time around. It’s all about her even though this is supposed to be for him

Reactions: 16
He resembles The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Fitting as they’re in France.
Yes. 😂That’s the cartoon version. Real life he looks like Jeremy Renner’s rejected grandpa😂. LL wanted a Hollywood luxe life so she figured this is best she could get, a vintage Walmart version of Jeremy Renner, sans 6 pack abs😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
But wearing the Cambridge jumper doesn’t get you any closer to being educated there such as wearing the London Mayfair jumper doesn’t get you any closer to living there. Pointless.

Someone mentioned about it should be Mayfair, London. I’m going to have to ask my grandad who thinks he’s a walking encyclopaedia of London about this but when you think of train stations it’s London Marylebone. London Euston, London Kings Cross, London Victoria etc. Granted Mayfair isn’t a train station but it might just be the way they said things back in the day? And actually I probably say it the same way, London>insert area.
I’m dead here 😂😂😂😂 @Its_Me I think you put more thought into this post than LL did into the ‘design ‘ of the London Top . 😂😂😂

I dislike her style. I hate this dresss. Who let her walk in a 3 michelin star restaurant with a ruffle grandma sleep gown made from curtain lace materials 😂
Jeremy Renners rejected Granpa 😂😂😂😂😂
Ohhhhh. That dress I wonder if that’s from the A/W LL collection .
If so bet they missed the ‘flambé’ course 🔥 😂

Notice how she said OMR was really excited to go because it was something he enjoyed doing but then she had her panic attack...and now that she’s all better she said HE knows SHE’S excited to go this time around. It’s all about her even though this is supposed to be for him
Wonder if he got his birthday present yet or his new shoessssd. ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I never post but just lurk on these threads for the vurrrry funny comments....I have been blocked by her overnight! I’ve never even commented on any of her posts but did ‘like’ one or two of the ‘too many try hards’ account’s pics a week or so ago. She must have trawled those then blocked me just because of that! 😤🙄 shes so paranoid!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I never post but just lurk on these threads for the vurrrry funny comments....I have been blocked by her overnight! I’ve never even commented on any of her posts but did ‘like’ one or two of the ‘too many try hards’ account’s pics a week or so ago. She must have trawled those then blocked me just because of that! 😤🙄 shes so paranoid!!
Welcome to the thread and welcome to the a-blocked club 😂😂
She’s in Paris in a top hotel trawling through her phone looking for people to block .. Sad Fukkin bint !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Why do I hate bags that do up properly? Because they are a faff. I like bags that are open at the top or a flap. Trying to think of an examples but some bags are just difficult to open and close. My daytime go to are bags that are more open top and I just reach in and out of it like Fendi peekaboo.

With that I’ve convinced myself I don’t need a Kelly 😂

Who is your profile pic of excuse me
Josie fears aka Fashion Mumblr 😂

• Haha
God she must HATE this forum. Zero control. Imagine how paranoid she is.
All I can say is... stop bleeping fibbing about stuff then, Lorna! Stop making out you live in a Manor House, stop making out your fella is a top banker in the city, stop pretending you’re a waif when you’re just a normally built lass like most of us (and on that, it doesn’t make you better to be smaller, that’s just what society tells you), stop pretending you’ve always wanted a hermes Kelly... need I go on. Just be real, girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m dead here 😂😂😂😂 @Its_Me I think you put more thought into this post than LL did into the ‘design ‘ of the London Top . 😂😂😂

Jeremy Renners rejected Granpa 😂😂😂😂😂
Ohhhhh. That dress I wonder if that’s from the A/W LL collection .
If so bet they missed the ‘flambé’ course 🔥 😂

Wonder if he got his birthday present yet or his new shoessssd. ?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I went deep with that. I’m still none the wiser.

Reactions: 2
She must feel like she’s constantly watching her back to not get caught out on her lies or how she looks in real life compared to the over filtered tit she puts on insta, always deleting negative comments and blocking people. what a way to live 🤨

Reactions: 12
Blink and you’ll miss the Award winning performance.

That black witches dress last night was absolutely hilarious. How she made it look so frumpy is quite a skill. Maybe she got her inspiration from Macbeth back when she was studying her English Lit degree....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.