LornaLuxe #15 Prancing round like a prize winning pony with a Kelly she’s still a phoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a fashion thing, more for the Birkin than Kelly, easier apparently to get at your stuff.

Reactions: 3
Why is the bag always undone? Maybe it's faulty and that's why she was able to get it 😂
I was just gonna ask the same thing ... what about the thieves ? but then I thought she never puts anything in her handbags anyway they always look empty !!!
[/QUOTE]

maybe she’s like the Queen, just some hankies, mints for old ciggie breath and a pen to sign autographs ... I’ll bet there’s not a hair brush in it. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Will someone at Le Bristol tell her to put her phone away please ....
I know she’s not been to a Michelin restaurant before but OMR has, surely he should educate her on table manners .. As my Ol nan used to say can’t educate pork !😡

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Will someone at Le Bristol tell her to put her phone away please ....
I know she’s not been to a Michelin restaurant before but OMR has, surely he should educate her on table manners .. As my Ol nan used to say can’t educate pork !😡
its cringeworthy just watching it.

Reactions: 3
I felt it was missing something ...
View attachment 277880
bloody hilarious !! This has to be the funniest thread on tattle. Comedy genius.

She probably keeps it open since that shows the Hermès logo which can only be viewed when the bag is open. There are believable fakes which don't have the logo. Not a good idea in Paris though, she should just tuck the flap in if she wants to do that, not just have it swinging about.
Lorna isn’t very good at keeping the flaps tucked in. ( Please refer back to the lockdown threads) 😳😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
All that money for a bag and it’s difficult too open!!! Oh please what sort of lazy Fukkin dorks own these bags 😩😡

WHY ????
Why do I hate bags that do up properly? Because they are a faff. I like bags that are open at the top or a flap. Trying to think of an examples but some bags are just difficult to open and close. My daytime go to are bags that are more open top and I just reach in and out of it like Fendi peekaboo.

With that I’ve convinced myself I don’t need a Kelly 😂

Wannabe bikey skanky scuffers AKA lorna the lush
Who is your profile pic of excuse me

Reactions: 6
What's the big deal over that Primark-esque sweater? You girls know you can get one and screenprint the words London on it yourself right? Cut out the middleman.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Field agent @cccccccccc11 come back, we need more details. Us TITS will protect you, other Field Agents here have witness the LL in the flesh and are still alive, don't worry we have your back :ROFLMAO: . Seriously any photographic evidence share please :cool:
omg im dead - field agent 😂 i didnt take pics tbh i was truly underwhelmed. the Mr. looked much much older in person. it was when lorna had just gotten bangs and also had sunglasses and a sweater on, so not much to say there. im sure you all know that l'avenue is the most basic restaurant you could possibly go to in paris (kind of a sin when you consider all of the amazing food options in Paris) so of course that i go by and there they are, the most basic at the most basic lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What's the big deal over that Primark-esque sweater? You girls know you can get one and screenprint the words London on it yourself right? Cut out the middleman.
Someone else might remember more clearly but didn’t she have another sweater that had a city plastered on it that sold out? I think she’s trying to pull a similar look to her Chanel jumper hence why she’s styled it similarly today. Her minions will buy anything!

Reactions: 7
Someone else might remember more clearly but didn’t she have another sweater that had a city plastered on it that sold out? I think she’s trying to pull a similar look to her Chanel jumper hence why she’s styled it similarly today. Her minions will buy anything!
Yes there was the blue "cambridge" sweater that was mentioned in the last thread someone predicted it would be a dupe but this is different version of the same premise

Reactions: 4
omg im dead - field agent 😂 i didnt take pics tbh i was truly underwhelmed. the Mr. looked much much older in person. it was when lorna had just gotten bangs and also had sunglasses and a sweater on, so not much to say there. im sure you all know that l'avenue is the most basic restaurant you could possibly go to in paris (kind of a sin when you consider all of the amazing food options in Paris) so of course that i go by and there they are, the most basic at the most basic lol
well if you get anymore sightings there's a bottle of Pissing Angel for you.

I'd be more impressed if she'd found a amazing little Parisian cafe with classic french dishes; it's not hard there are loads in Paris

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she releasing a sweater that says London Mayfair? What connection does she have to the area? And shouldn’t it be Mayfair, London? It just looks stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just seen the Riviera episode. See more of OM than her, right old chunk he looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.