LornaLuxe #15 Prancing round like a prize winning pony with a Kelly she’s still a phoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have a look on symphonyofsilk story! Candid shot of lady luxe - sans chin filter 😂🌝
To think they are both named Lorna! At least with Lorna of symphonyofsilk she is not trying to be something she is not! Also, why is OMR tagging along to this luncheon?!?

Edit: Lorna looks grubby without the filters. I could be exaggerating but her chin area looks massive! Gulp!

Reactions: 4
I hate when women always bring their partners everywhere with them.

I had a friend who I’d arrange to meet for cocktails/dinner and every single time she’d bring along her boardgame loving, geeky, non-drinking husband. It was so bizarre because she was so fun and yet would let the most boring guy in the world tag along everywhere.
I don’t see her anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Don’t buy it cos the material is bound to be shite .. or wait a week and it’ll have 69% off 😂
quarantinequeen13 Also, you are better off just making the jumper yourself than to pocket her one! Can you imagine how many people will buy that jumper! I can already see it now. Arghhh!!

Apparently, in London there is a massive Hermes Berkin sculpture (part of Mayfair Art Weekend) located on the corner of New Bond Street and Brooke Street, where it will remain until October 31. Shame Lorna isn't in town to take a trillion pics outside it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
quarantinequeen13 Also, you are better off just making the jumper yourself than to pocket her one! Can you imagine how many people will buy that jumper! I can already see it now. Arghhh!!

Apparently, in London there is a massive Hermes Berkin sculpture (part of Mayfair Art Weekend) located on the corner of New Bond Street and Brooke Street, where it will remain until October 31. Shame Lorna isn't in town to take a trillion pics outside it!
Why is she wearing “London Mayfair” sweater anyway? It should say “Horsham Heights” 🤣🤣 is she implying Mayfair is her playground? What a twit.. imagine being so cringy! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Serious? You had no idea who she was...

Lol, so she isn't speaking in the scene? Just a camera pan of her and OMR? The way she is going on her stories like she has an actual part in the tv show. To think she was quick to update her Companies house to LA Productions.. I can't deal!

If only there was an Instagram viewer where you could pree private profile accounts. He probably just has shots of him and Lorna, the dog and maybe some selfies of himself 😂

That is insane!!! £3.6k on a jumper! EEEK!
else
There isn't a speaking part in fact they were just 2 extras in a fleeting 2 seconds , anything else she's a liar

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hate when women always bring their partners everywhere with them.

I had a friend who I’d arrange to meet for cocktails/dinner and every single time she’d bring along her boardgame loving, geeky, non-drinking husband. It was so bizarre because she was so fun and yet would let the most boring guy in the world tag along everywhere.
I don’t see her anymore
I don’t blame you ... I hate it when someone does that ... it makes you feel quite awkward too cos you just talk about ‘them’ and avoid topics he doesn’t know about so as not make him feel left out !!! Maybe that’s what they like the ‘THEM conversations .. come to think of it they probably haven’t got anything else to talk about 😂😂😂
My OH won’t even come in the bar I when he picks me up from a night out with my mates .. I fact he has to call me from the car Park about 10 times to get me out 😂😂😂. Sadly not now but when it was ‘life as we knew it’😩

Reactions: 7
Gawd trying to keep with with general life stuff and come here to find a new thread YAY

Her head looks massive, and I don't think OMR been pumping it

Hideous coats again that will be overpriced badly made. The're thin and flimsy cause costs more to make them a proper thick winter coat, the cheapskates.

So how are they going to eat now lockdown in Paris is closing in, I'm worried about them wasting away.
that statement reminded me of this 😂

D4B91E54-4CBA-44B5-A28F-11DFB9A3E488.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
hiii - i decided its time for me to chime in rather than lurking on the threads 😂

i actually saw them when they were at l'avenue the other week. i was so surprised how she made them look so excited and lively on the stories and in person they really just sat there not speaking to each other staring off around them. it was such a wake up call how curated she makes her life on instagram. and then after the crass bragging of the kelly it just became too much #unfollowed
Omfg only
Just seen this 🤣

• Haha
hiii - i decided its time for me to chime in rather than lurking on the threads 😂

i actually saw them when they were at l'avenue the other week. i was so surprised how she made them look so excited and lively on the stories and in person they really just sat there not speaking to each other staring off around them. it was such a wake up call how curated she makes her life on instagram. and then after the crass bragging of the kelly it just became too much #unfollowed
Field agent @cccccccccc11 come back, we need more details. Us TITS will protect you, other Field Agents here have witness the LL in the flesh and are still alive, don't worry we have your back :ROFLMAO: . Seriously any photographic evidence share please :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she wearing “London Mayfair” sweater anyway? It should say “Horsham Heights” 🤣🤣 is she implying Mayfair is her playground? What a twit.. imagine being so cringy! 🙈
Proper cringe I hate things like that

Reactions: 3
It’s making me think of Julie Walters in Pat and Margaret: ‘I’m Knightsbridge, I’m grooming, I’m camisoles’ 😹

• Haha
Watch out residence of Le Bristol there’s a witch on the loose tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t see what’s to like about the sweater really? I would rather just a plain cream one than walking around with London Mayfair across my chest. You know her minions are going to think they look just like her in her Chanel sweater 🙄
It’s like a really bleak sporty & rich rip off

• Heart
Reactions: 3
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.