LornaLuxe #15 Prancing round like a prize winning pony with a Kelly she’s still a phoney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blink and you’ll miss the Award winning performance.

That black witches dress last night was absolutely hilarious. How she made it look so frumpy is quite a skill. Maybe she got her inspiration from Macbeth back when she was studying her English Lit degree....
She must have been fuming they showed more of him than her

Reactions: 2
Hey How did we miss this ???? Wonder if it was the morning LL was looking round the Granary . What a photo opportunity Tamara and LL 😂😂😂
good find, they hate each other I’m sure. LL is jealous of her. Tamara has a lot to answer for but least she actually gets invited to high end fashion events that only LL can dream of knowing she’ll get get that invite.

Catherine wheels reminds me firework night is coming up

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4

That black witches dress last night was absolutely hilarious. How she made it look so frumpy is quite a skill. Maybe she got her inspiration from Macbeth back when she was studying her English Lit degree....
Is that it ? !!!!!! Bloody hell how embarrassing to big yourself up as having a ‘ role’ in Riviera 😂😂😂😂

I so wanted her to wear her Emu dress last night but that net one was just as hideous .

I see their off on the same Ol French vintage car trip today ... FFS have they no imagination ... it’s like Fukkin Groundhog Day .... week ... month ... Year ..
Even her Fukkin clipped up hair ... YAWNNNNNNN 🥱 💤 😴

She must have been fuming they showed more of him than her
I’m sure when she was actually ‘filming’ this ( and doing continuous stories ) she mentioned that an extra hadn’t turned up so they used OMR and she had to wait for him as he was in the background of the scene so had to stay for the filming for continuity reasons. 😱😂😂😂.
I’m gonna have to put myself back in the suspicious list 😂😂😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Brilliant!! (Too short)

Just to say that tattle wont let you post short replies, so if you only want to type a one word retort, type (too short) or similar after to clear it for posting! Sorry if teaching you all to suck eggs!!
Ooh rogue by name rogue by nature! Love it!

Agh the open bag drives me insane, it looks tit and sloppy. The bag on the car is so vulgar.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Mad old aunty checking in. Been to the supermarket and and it was 2 different types of Minuty; Prestige and Cotes De Provence I'd seen. I bought myself a couple of 5Euro bottles of Sauv Blanc.. no expense spared here. 💸
Here's a picture of one of them with my handbag draped over a chair.
A023B1C4-2E33-4A14-97B6-954B35B1098E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Mad old aunty checking in. Been to the supermarket and and it was 2 different types of Minuty; Prestige and Cotes De Provence I'd seen. I bought myself a couple of 5Euro bottles of Sauv Blanc.. no expense spared here. 💸
Here's a picture of one of them with my handbag draped over a chair.View attachment 278367
I love your table! What a beautiful relaxing spot! Enjoy x

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Thanks for the attachment pic because I cba to watch it 🤣🤣🙌🏼

Reactions: 5
Don’t think Emily O would give her the steam off her piss
100% agree! Emily O has that whole naturally chic thing going on plus she’s into wellness... Can’t see her having any time for sinking bottles of rosé and chain-smoking fags with Lady Juvederm and OMR

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she keep reposting the black and white popcorn throwing skit? Really doesn’t get any less cringe upon repeat viewing. And she could fit way more in OMR’s eye bags than in the undone Kelly...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ladies.......The Emu has landed.
When I was last in Paris, I never noticed that the Arc de Triomphe leaned so much!! (pic 3)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
I love your table! What a beautiful relaxing spot! Enjoy x
Lovely ... was it you that posted a pic of your stew ? 😂

I rolled my eyes so hard they nearly fell out...
Oh FFS !!!!! I mentioned the emu dress this morning now she’s got it on !!!
I dont mean that she read it on here ... I mean that I’m spending too much time on here ... 😱😱. I must be a witch ..#predictions 😂
It’s a tit show anyway .. I just about finished season 1 . The acting was shite !!!

my brother has been an extra in loads of films and all the Harry Potter ones but he never mentions it.LL on the other hand is gonna make a Fukkin film about her ‘cameo’ in Twateira 😂😂🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
noooo the hunchback is a beloved character. take that back

I was just gonna ask the same thing ... what about the thieves ? but then I thought she never puts anything in her handbags anyway they always look empty !!!
also she probably doesn't go deep into the city
[/QUOTE]
She probably thinks an undone purse looks more spenny the same way she thinks sizing up looks spenny 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 beats me

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hermes hoarder 🤣 you've got one bag love and a pair of sandals the world and his dog have! twit
😂😂😂😂 also she’s clearly STILL not got the pronunciation correct despite being their #1 fan, otherwise she’d have written ‘an Hermes’ rather than ‘a Hermes’ (although we all know that SPAG has never been our girl’s strong point)

• Haha
This makes me cackle every time, and the ‘(in French 🙊)’ has just added another layer of comedy pour moi 😂😂
I was just gonna post the same pic !!! Every post it’s the same Ol quote but today’s is hilarious . twats !!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was just gonna post the same pic !!! Every post it’s the same Ol quote but today’s is hilarious . twats !!
Wtf is ‘MeU2’, it kills me every time 🤣 such a classic old man trying to learn the lingo situation

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😂😂😂😂 also she’s clearly STILL not got the pronunciation correct despite being their #1 fan, otherwise she’d have written ‘an Hermes’ rather than ‘a Hermes’ (although we all know that SPAG has never been our girl’s strong point)
Mines dreadful but I don’t claim to have an English degree 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.