Lorna Luxe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m assuming LL’s post on twitter is re The sad passing of Caroline Flack. .. Shame on you LL for not being more positive on MH issues and turning the blame onto bullies on the internet .. ..
Another dig at TL hey ?
This tweet is uncomfortable. Obviously this is all hearsay and it's not nice to speculate on but if it's to be believed, CF was going through a lot from possible addiction issues / alleged domestic violence & self harm / press hounding / yes, tit online but to say 'bullies won' feels like an intentional understatement of everything that happened in CF's life to shoehorn her death into LL's agenda? It's not just LL at all, I've seen other print screens of Hinch et al doing it too. They couldn't even wait an hour or two could they.

Reactions: 2
I really like how LL has done her hair and makeup today. On another note, I am surprised she hasn’t commented more on CF death.

The make up yeh (not the brows) but I can’t get onboard with that hair do. And really, I’m sick of that bloody jacket...

Can someone tell her it’s Who-Da not Oud-Da she’s not a perfume

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
“I’m just so comfy in my robe” yeah we all are you silly cow that’s why we wear them

• Haha
Omg go on her tagged photos, a load of her wannabe luxe followers with the same bloody hairstyle wearing her ITS collection. I’m actually dead.

• Haha
“I’m just so comfy in my robe” yeah we all are you silly cow that’s why we wear them
Wow she is so full of BS .. lady in the restaurant said she followed her .. well how bloody rude are you LL not to get her name and acknowledge her personally on IG ... .. then that BS talk about the guy sitting next to her worked for someone famous somewhere or maybe somewhere else .. you didn’t ask him about himself that’s why you don’t know .. but he recognised you off the tellly 😂😂💤.
And LL that hairstyle looks ridiculous !

Omg go on her tagged photos, a load of her wannabe luxe followers with the same bloody hairstyle wearing her ITS collection. I’m actually dead.
Are they still tagging themselves as #luxettes ?🤢

On another note... I knew this cheap skirt she made with ITS rang a MASSIVE BELL. I present you, the original skirt, by Orseund Iris NY: the Gamine skirt, marketed at $800. Which she happened to have shared multiple times in the past. I guess she has no respect for designers, copyright and all that jazz.....

Wow she is so full of BS .. lady in the restaurant said she followed her .. well how bloody rude are you LL not to get her name and acknowledge her personally on IG ... .. then that BS talk about the guy sitting next to her worked for someone famous somewhere or maybe somewhere else .. you didn’t ask him about himself that’s why you don’t know .. but he recognised you off the tellly 😂😂💤.
And LL that hairstyle looks ridiculous !

Are they still tagging themselves as #luxettes ?🤢
I believe that's still how she calls her polyester minions

Attachments

Not the first time she copied. I have seen two ‘influencers’ wearing the brown faux leather two piece from an individual designer months before she launched her copy. Diet Prada needs to be informed.

This is the design by a polish brand called Maare, I can name the igers if anyone wants to know

Attachments

Last edited:
So basically the only shows she’s at during LFW are the ones sponsored by Dyson hair 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Oh the irony of her terrible hair!

• Haha
So basically the only shows she’s at during LFW are the ones sponsored by Dyson hair 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Oh the irony of her terrible hair!
Seriously ... I’m getting so pissed off with it all now .. deceitful lying instablaggers and now deceitful brands that support these blaggers despite their products not suited or shown in the best light all they want is their high numbers of followers ...
Not the first time she copied. I have seen two ‘influencers’ wearing the brown faux leather two piece from an individual designer months before she launched her copy. Diet Prada needs to be informed.

This is the design by a polish brand called Maare, I can name the igers if anyone wants to know
lining her pockets with someone else’s creations !! Bit deceitful hey LL ? Who/What’s Diet Prada. ?

Seriously ... I’m getting so pissed off with it all now .. deceitful lying instablaggers and now deceitful brands that support these blaggers despite their products not suited or shown in the best light all they want is their high numbers of followers ...

lining her pockets with someone else’s creations !! Bit deceitful hey LL ? Who/What’s Diet Prada. ?
Diet Prada is an instagram page that publicly shames copy cats. They do much more than that as well, quite entertaining, highly recommend you to check! Xxx

Her hair is an absolute disgrace today and she’s supposed to be representing Dyson? When she moves her head to the side you can see it’s all scruffy. Sure not everyone has perfect hair days but come on!

I feel like I want to like her. If she just spent her money on fixing her hair and tan I probably would if it wasn’t for the creepy OAP.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.