Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jasmine

I was Mr. Luxe's second wife. He is or was very materialistic back then. His background is is quite sad and I do believe all the glitz and glamour makes him feel validated and wanted. I wish him well tho. 🤷‍♂️

• Wow
Reactions: 19

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
I believe most of her audience watch out of sheer fascination at the narcissistic -grandad-loving-set up. It’s not her style people admire as she evidently believes. She walks like a toddler who’s shit itself and sane people can’t quite get their heads round it.
She’s not a model, she doesn’t look like a model and now she’s banging on about using filters because it means you’re unhappy in your own skin? Coming from the woman who’s had eating disorders, filled her lips to bursting point and married a man old enough to be her grandad ? No shit Sherlock.

I don’t view her account to buy what she promotes. I view because I can’t believe how much she believes her own hype and I can’t believe how unhealthy it is!

Reactions: 13
S

SickOfIt

I liked her content albeit very very unrelatable. But I eventually unfollowed because of her stories...she starts a story either pouting or fixing her hair, long pause then HIYAH, like she is surprised the camera is there - infuriating!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Its_Me

VIP Member
If you eat cake, cheese, drink Rose

Not looking great, she’s put on a serious amount of weight recently, comfort eating? Too much time on her hands, bored?

View attachment 84204
We all gain a little weight sometimes. She’s hardly fat!! No matter what I thought of her body I wouldn’t voice it here especially knowing she has had an eating disorder, you’re now moving into body shaming territory which I don’t personally think is cool but be that on your shoulders if you so wish.

As @Just watching it all says it’s the filtering, the editing, the overdone fillers and the overall fake luxe lifestyle that’s the problem.

Reactions: 11

Scoobydoo12

She can’t honestly have as much money as she makes out. No joke.
- Her hair is awful, it’s dry and looks like her hair dye is fading. It’s different colours all over too if you pay close attention to it in her very recent stories.
-Her fake tan is the worst application of manual fake tanning I have ever seen. I’d love to know what brand she used because it can’t be anything expensive and if it is, then she just does not know how to apply it as it always looks patchy and cracked. Her hands are hilarious to look at and I’m sure everyone who watches her stories notices. If she had much money as she makes out she has, she would pay for a professional spray tan once every couple of weeks or something.
-She said she’s renting out a flat in Paris? Where is it then? Why does she never speak about it? Why haven’t we seen it recently? She’s happy bragging about everything else, such as all the places she eats out at, the hotels she stays at and the designer items she buys. Where the Bentley? We haven’t heard/seen that since she supposedly bought it for OAP for Valentine’s Day. Don’t believe for a minute that they own that car.
-She doesn’t actually have that many designer items. It’s all repeats. It’s like she saves up for a bag and then wears it CONSTANTLY for months.
-I’ve mentioned this before but I’m going to mention it again ... her teeth. Can she not afford Invisalign? As someone with so much money who’s clearly so focused on her appearance, considering how much Botox & fillers she’s had done. You’d think she’d fix her really wonky teeth. It’s all I truly notice when I watch her stories.
I started following her back when she didn’t speak on her stories or show her face and she was a mystery. Enjoyed her posts so much more then. Also, if her and OAP have THAT much money, why don’t they travel the world? USA, Mexico, Jamaica, Barbados, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Australia. Plus SO many more! Why don’t they explore? Instead they’re always either going to either fucking Venice or Paris. It’s B O R I N G!!!!!!

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
OK so I’ve had to sign up after finding this forum when I googled ‘who is Lorna Luxe’

I liked one of her pics last week I think it was the Balenciaga coat and decided to give her a follow without really looking at her feed. Then I saw the chanel ski pic and thought woah bit much. But again didn’t really pay much attention to the profile.

Yesterday I’m on my stories and this pale faced wishy washy haired northerner is filling my screen and I‘m hearing “eyyyyaaaah”

EW!!! I think who is this I am following-Look at the profile and realise it the girl with the balenciaga coat and chanel bag on the ski slopes (who does that!?)

I’m not here for bashing people’s appearance but when they look THAT different on their stories to the pics on their feed-Something has to be said.

Then after actually looking at her in more depth I’m thinking who is this simpleton with 1 million followers head to toe in trash garms who appears to have married her sugar daddy!???

I thought it couldn’t get any worse than Lydia Millen-Oh but it can in the form of ‘Lorna Luxe’

Jasmine

It's an old building with 12 apartments in beautiful grounds in Horsham, trust me I know. I know that Lornaluxe words it to sound as if it's the whole house but it's not. I used to live with Mr. Luxe on the top floor apartment 11.

• Wow

pink_norris

VIP Member
So the Bentley. Didn’t really look at it properly before but it’s OLD!!! Go on auto trader you can find Continentals around the same age for £12k. Pushing it for a decent spec, low mileage etc to £18k at absolute most! So yeh I guess she could afford it. If it was on some kind of promo/AD loan I’m sure they would have given her a newer model and she would have had to show off the spec. OR she rented it just for a day or two as a valentines gift? Has she said at any point she’s actually bought it? On the post she said she couldn’t just get him a tie. But perhaps it was just a day thing not an actual gifting of the car itself? Using clever wording. I didn’t really see the stories so don’t know what she said.

I don’t want to sound snobby myself (ok, yeh) but she hasn’t even got a watch. MAYBE she doesn’t like to wear one but given that she’s clearly trying to keep up with appearances and all her influencer friends have at least one Rolex why hasn’t she at invested in a timepiece? She has that single Cartier bangle that looks as spoof as the Chanel bags.

She hasn’t said why she hasn’t got the Birkin or what happened when she went for ‘a chat’ only that she STILL hasn’t got one. You STILL haven’t got a decent hair do, tan or nails hun but hey ho.
I bet the convo at Hermes went like this

LL: I’d like a Birkin

Hermes: There’s a waiting list of 2 years

LL: mmm but I’d like a Birkin, I’m a influenza

LL: But I’m a influenza with million followers

LL: Don’t you know who I am?

OAP: she’s a princess

LL: I WANT ONE

Hermes: please leave, don’t call us EVER

😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Wow, shes boring. Who is actually following her and finds that interesting?!
I saw her today in Brighton .. all I can say is that she must use a bloody good filter on her photos ... Her face is so puffed up with fillers .. her fake tan is patchy .. she looks grubby .. and Mr Luxe looks like an old man with dyed hair !!! I couldn’t believe my eyes ... The Luxe look is so fake .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
LL was my +1 on a few events absolutely loved her So generous sent me presents paid my travel etc I thought she was a bubbly friend that talked to everyone .. Wrong she used me for my fragility my contacts and my brands. Then I heard from her no more

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9

imaniphonecharger

I have a feeling that they aren't as wealthy as they try to portray. Hasn't he been married several times before if I recall? Each time, he would have had a financial settlement to make. Does he have kids that he supports? I doubt his job (you can find it easily with a quick Google) brings in the money for the lifestyle that they let us see. The apartment appears to be small (if it's below the first floor one that someone posted a couple of months ago and has the same footprint, it's 1200ft tops). Do they even own it? There doesn't seem to have been any decoration since she started posting pics of the living area on Insta in 2013. That's a long time not to make changes. We're only showed the hotels that are aspirational and never the so-called rented place in Paris. She spends money on designer bags and shoes for sure but her clothes are mainly cheap internet or high street. Smoke and mirrors me thinks.

I'm sure she thinks it's none of my business but as a mother of young adults who are 'influenced' terribly by these people, it damn well is my business. Time after time, I have to explain that what you see isn't always reality, and who knows how much debt they're in. The young particularly, seem to think it's ok to buy a designer item at the drop of a hat instead of saving hard, because that's portrayed as the norm. These bloody influencers have a lot to answer for. How do they sleep at night? At least with Emma Hill, she puts up a disclaimer saying it's her job and it isn't normal to own this many coats/shoes/bags etc. Still not great but it's something.

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
Long time lurker here. I can’t hold it in any longer. The immobile face. The explosive lips. The dislocated jaw. The “ Hiya”.
The chain smoking suntanned creepy and Pervy OAP. #daddyissues
The walk that makes her look like she’s shit herself.
The highly flammablepolyester clothes.
No filters my arse.
The other week she posted a story and her eyelashes stayed on her face when she moved quickly.
If this is truly what people aspire to then shoot me now.

Over £200k car? 😂😂😂😂
Brag brag brag.
Remember “ Money shouts, wealth whispers”

• Heart

Ohmydays

VIP Member
shes gotta get on the Hermes waiting list before the OAP retires or snuffs it 😂 he actually does look old enough to be her grandad
He’s probably been on the list for years .. and keeps trying to blag a way to get a step up .. same way he does at every hotel they stay in . Sell your soul to the concierge for a FREE upgrade /stay .. ‘’ hi we’re Team Luxe I drive a Bentley .. my wife has Chanel bags .. we blag loads of free hotels and trips abroad .. we dress like chavs .. have weird faces .. don’t have a normal life ..but we have 1m followers on Instagram ... we’re amazing at lying and fakery so can say how lovely your /hotel/car/makeup/skin product/diet drink Is. We flog any brand or product we will love it for the short duration needed to make us ££££. I so so so hope Hermes refuse them but hey .. Team Luxe might have it in the bag already cos she’s wanted one for ages .. maybe that’s why she’s saying it again now ... so she doesn’t have to post the humiliating’we can’t get a Birkin ‘ post .. vile manipulative couple

Team Luxe ?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Christ. Just watched her insta stories for the first time ever.
1) her wedding ring looks like something out of a cracker
2) her hair extensions and fake tan are so bad for someone with a lot of money
3) her top lip line is wavy... from too much filler, I suppose?

She’s nothing but a council estate beauty. But she’s not even a beauty. Just council.

• Haha

Prince

I preferred it over a year ago when she was hidden. Where it was just photos and she remained ononymous.

Now, I just see over consumption in EVERY damn degree. It sickens me. Not out of jealousy, more that social media has great benefits .. but it’s people like Lorna that is living a ‘fake’ lifestyle that people look to, try to obtain and then we wonder why debt is so high.

We wonder why mental health is so statistically high. It needs to stop. She is not an influencer, and all these influencers are majorly using the platform for excessively high consumption in freebies .. that half probably aren’t used. We go on about sustainability and how we can reduce what we buy .. but boy this girl is one narcissist, overly materialistic Human.

It’s just not attractive, yet I watch for the indulgence of seeing the shite posted. I used to like her over a year ago, now I find all in all majorly vapid content.

Not classy, not elegant ... you can’t buy class. You either have it or you don’t. She needs to strip her layers back and love herself.. I see someone that hides behind a mask and fake hair .. & road overkill on fillers. How can a man find this attractive? Really ?

It’s a superficial lifestyle with an expiry date.
How long can she flog it on instyle. I purchased one item once. Utterly shambolic quality, and I could have got it from Primarni.

Please Lorna if you read this, take note. You’re probably a lovely girl, but your lifestyle is not real. It’s portraying such a bad image.

Reactions: 8