Lorna Luxe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Update to name thread;
Lorna Luxe: The lying, the kitsch and the wardrobe.

Or...New thread name.
Lorna Luxe: Duck Tales.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Update to name thread;
Lorna Luxe: The lying, the kitsch and the wardrobe.

Or...New thread name.
Lorna Luxe: Duck Tales.
Loving the Lying The Kitsch and the wardrobe !!
You’ve certainly set the bar high..!!
I’ve just googled Elton songs and the only thing that hit me was ‘don’t let the OAP go down on me ‘. I felt physically sick 🤢 so back to the drawing board 😂😂😂. Sorry if I’ve offended anyone .. I’ve had a Shite day now my commute home is leant on the train carriage toilet !!

WTF !!!!!

Attachments

Loving the Lying The Kitsch and the wardrobe !!
You’ve certainly set the bar high..!!
I’ve just googled Elton songs and the only thing that hit me was ‘don’t let the OAP go down on me ‘. I felt physically sick 🤢 so back to the drawing board 😂😂😂. Sorry if I’ve offended anyone .. I’ve had a Shite day now my commute home is leant on the train carriage toilet !!

WTF !!!!!
Thank you!
Let's be honest, we should now call him Elton John Luxe...

Lorna Luxeless is all I can think of at the moment. Give me a minute 😉

Reactions: 2
Lorna Luxeless - Smoke Mirrors and Fillers 🙌🏻
3 votes from me

Her poses remind me of the goblin king from Labyrinth

Don’t know why uploaded so many times

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks so out of her depth in the car to the Brits .. leave it to the younger fresh faced natural ones ie your 2 car share ‘friends’ .. LL you look like you’ve tried too hard .. dreadful ott outfit .. too much make up .. hair a mess .. #mutton #noclass #chavtastic

Reactions: 3
She looks so out of her depth in the car to the Brits .. leave it to the younger fresh faced natural ones ie your 2 car share ‘friends’ .. LL you look like you’ve tried too hard .. dreadful ott outfit .. too much make up .. hair a mess .. #mutton #noclass #chavtastic
Oh gosh, yeh! Something I like about the outfit (the top probably?) but too much going on and not in a too cool for school clashy kind of way. Just OTT like you say.

The way she rolled her eyes at her ‘friend’ before she cut the video off.

I feel sorry for her because I don’t think she’s as confident as she might come across and I personally couldn’t do that all the time going out mingling with strangers, my anxiety would be through the roof and it must just be exhausting. But she chose the influencer life, the influencer life didn’t choose her.

Reactions: 2
Oh gosh, yeh! Something I like about the outfit (the top probably?) but too much going on and not in a too cool for school clashy kind of way. Just OTT like you say.

The way she rolled her eyes at her ‘friend’ before she cut the video off.

I feel sorry for her because I don’t think she’s as confident as she might come across and I personally couldn’t do that all the time going out mingling with strangers, my anxiety would be through the roof and it must just be exhausting. But she chose the influencer life, the influencer life didn’t choose her.
The other two gals are good friends by looks of their insta so she’s def the odd and the old one out tonight! None of them have any stories on so.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.