Lorna Luxe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What we gonna have for New thread .. post your suggestions.
I liked the lying the kitsch and the wardrobe
But tbh I just liked the lying bit ..
my weak suggestion is
The lying .. the same ol .. and now we’re gonna be Inundated with the trips to Hermes !
Come on .. lets get a new thread

Yeh he is a PR agent
According to her stories LL and the OAP were on a date day and might do lunch ? Did your mate the PR agent have 2 people drop out for lunch and the Luxes filled their seats 😂. Oh pleases god don’t let them be going for a reality prog .. I’ve just seen it was with someone called Bambi of Towie and they’ve been at events with Sam faires ... no no no !!!! 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think I mentioned before that my boyfriend bought his mum a birkin a few years back and had to buy a few items before they would even consider selling him it, and I’m not talking a couple of ties or pocket squares. I think he bought a jumper, a pair of shoes, I had 2 bangles and we got a blanket for our apartment. So a big spend before you even buy the bag!! That’s why lost people buy second hand unless they are Hermes regulars.

Said boyfriend is now following LL because he loves a car crash as much as I do 🤣
She will end up buying a pre-loved bag and pretend she has managed to get to the top of the waiting list.

Thread suggestion.. first time trying so don’t judge lol: Lorna’s spending a fortune to get a Birkin bag... but how does she afford it? By flogging clothes that turns out to be rags

Reactions: 2
First time posting on this thread but an eager reader usually - Lorna has slipped way down in my stories since I've been visiting this thread on my phone! Has anyone else noticed this? Very odd!

Anyone seen her tweets today?outing people that have sent her a mean message....

Reactions: 3
that’s equally bullying to be fair.
Her tweets and IG stories yesterday were dreadful . She’s definitely losing her way !!! How can she compare her ‘mean message’ with Lydia’s ??????
LL is acting like that spoilt kid that has no friends you know the one that ‘pretends’ that all her ‘followers’ are her BF knowing that they are her audience and she will get the response SHE WANTS from them .

Reactions: 3
Her tweets and IG stories yesterday were dreadful . She’s definitely losing her way !!! How can she compare her ‘mean message’ with Lydia’s ??????
LL is acting like that spoilt kid that has no friends you know the one that ‘pretends’ that all her ‘followers’ are her BF knowing that they are her audience and she will get the response SHE WANTS from them .
She’s coming across as pretty spiteful. Yes mean messages are not nice but what the woman sent her wasn’t that bad anyway. Thought influencers were going to block and move on??

we need a new thread, any one got a whitty title?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.