Lorna Luxe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t yet looked today. Thought I’d give myself a morning off 😂
We’re def feeding her IG content .. yesterday she made a comment about getting her hair right and today it’s about dermablading !! FFS LlL use your own ideas 😂😂😂😂

She needs her eyebrows microbladed! Surprised no one has jumped on that with a freebie. She’s trying to give the illusion of brow lamination but the pencil look just isn’t working for me personally.
She’s had them dermabladed quote LL ‘ by the best in the business cos she did her research ‘🙄

Dermabladed isn’t eyebrows it’s for skin

We’re def feeding her IG content .. yesterday she made a comment about getting her hair right and today it’s about dermablading !! FFS LlL use your own ideas 😂😂😂😂

She’s had them dermabladed quote LL ‘ by the best in the business cos she did her research ‘🙄
Just watched she said microbladed

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1

I thought it looked wrong when I typed it 😂😂 whilst being blown around the platform 😂😂

Sorry microbladed not dermobladed .. I stand corrected thanks @Its_Me

My mistake oops !!

Last edited:
Latest story could she not wait to speak/film? Talking with her mouth full, jaw moving all over the shot 🤢 rude & vile!

I love the dress, shame she chav styled it up with all the Dior bling 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I kinda stopped watching the Stories when she said she was taking the OAP with her to that fashion event.... BACKSTAGE. I don't even want to imagine how creepy it must have been for all the young models to see him following LL around

Nothing wrong with that, and I felt mean about my fat face/double chin comment BUT it is wrong that she uses filters, slims herself down and basically lies to her audience, it's a different person on her grid! 🤦‍♀️ I think the eating disorder has just morphed in to a body disorder. It's not just comfort eating, it's comfort shopping! Said it before actually all very sad as I dont see a happy person when i watch her.
It is really sad to see that she doesn't seem happy with how she looks like, given the heavy editing, and all the cosmetic procedures. I wish she could see how much more beautiful she is without all the fillers etc. Also it must be incredibly hard to recover from an ED while being in the public eye so much

Reactions: 6
Why did she need two Dior bags ffs
Quite like her make up today though. Not very well applied eyeshadow but I think it looks better than the pale face and red lips, ages her a bit that look.

I actually really love that outfit she’s got on today
I like the dress I love anything Ganni but I am a bit sick of the blazer and the two bags were unnecessary.

Last edited:
I kinda stopped watching the Stories when she said she was taking the OAP with her to that fashion event.... BACKSTAGE. I don't even want to imagine how creepy it must have been for all the young models to see him following LL around

It is really sad to see that she doesn't seem happy with how she looks like, given the heavy editing, and all the cosmetic procedures. I wish she could see how much more beautiful she is without all the fillers etc. Also it must be incredibly hard to recover from an ED while being in the public eye so much
Think that was another dig at TL .. she’s never asked him if he was going with her before !
I don’t like the outfit and the double dior is chavvy .. same Ol same Oll
She’s on the road to ruin with all those procedures but she thinks she looks beautiful cos that’s what most of her 1m followers tell her .. so she’ll keep on having more until the rest of it looks like her botched up lips .. madness !
you would think that if the OAP-nursed her through her ED he’d be a bit more protective of her maybe it’s him that likes all the adulation or maybe he’s just in it for the pretty boys 😂😂

Think that was another dig at TL .. she’s never asked him if he was going with her before !
I don’t like the outfit and the double dior is chavvy .. same Ol same Oll
She’s on the road to ruin with all those procedures but she thinks she looks beautiful cos that’s what most of her 1m followers tell her .. so she’ll keep on having more until the rest of it looks like her botched up lips .. madness !
you would think that if the OAP-nursed her through her ED he’d be a bit more protective of her maybe it’s him that likes all the adulation or maybe he’s just in it for the pretty boys 😂😂
I know I’ll probably be shot down for this but hey .. sad news about Caroline Flack makes me wonder why people with previous MH issues (I’m sure ED is one ) would put themselves on the line .. LL stop being greedy .. 1m followers , more designer bags than you could possibly need ..you’ve tapped your Manola/laboutin/Those vile square things/ etc on enough red carpet events .. you’ve been on tv .. you’ve travelled the world .. your happily married ..?
just take the money and go live a normal life ..

Does she thinks she looks elegant how she show cases herself. Lorna please stand correctly. You are constantly pooping
Seriously those legs can’t wear anything that short !! Vile

Reactions: 3
I’m completely shocked at Caroline Flack, utterly tragic for a beautiful woman so young. Social media is evil at times.

Reactions: 2
I’m completely shocked at Caroline Flack, utterly tragic for a beautiful woman so young. Social media is evil at times.
Isn’t it just ! Stop checking your likes and get out and ‘like ‘ the real world ..

I know I’ll probably be shot down for this but hey .. sad news about Caroline Flack makes me wonder why people with previous MH issues (I’m sure ED is one ) would put themselves on the line .. LL stop being greedy .. 1m followers , more designer bags than you could possibly need ..you’ve tapped your Manola/laboutin/Those vile square things/ etc on enough red carpet events .. you’ve been on tv .. you’ve travelled the world .. your happily married ..?
just take the money and go live a normal life ..

Seriously those legs can’t wear anything that short !! Vile
Why would you be shot down? Totally valid point. It’s so sad. As I’ve said before I’m not here to shame anyone’s body or looks (I don’t count digs at fashion choices and car crash make up looks because I would point out the same to my friends) I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, it’s laughable but I feel sorry for LL. Its hard work keeping up with appearances.

Reactions: 2
I’m assuming LL’s post on twitter is re The sad passing of Caroline Flack. .. Shame on you LL for not being more positive on MH issues and turning the blame onto bullies on the internet .. ..
Another dig at TL hey ?
Or she's talking about herself after getting her followers to go after the one the made the grandad comment.... she's no better

Reactions: 4
Or she's talking about herself after getting her followers to go after the one the made the grandad comment.... she's no better
Ooohh LornaLuxe you’re vile ... just checked outy your IG stories and in the last hour theyve been all about LL .. New dress ,extra night hotel re meeting 9am mon .. ffs check your diary daily and weekly or get a PA .. ooh she’s not asked her mum if it’s ok for her to look after dog extra night .. tough if it’s not LL booked .. it. surely you’ld find that out 1st before you extend hotel .. ooohh not if you’re LL .. spoilt selfish individual that has no care for anyone else !

Ooohh LornaLuxe you’re vile ... just checked outy your IG stories and in the last hour theyve been all about LL .. New dress ,extra night hotel re meeting 9am mon .. ffs check your diary daily and weekly or get a PA .. ooh she’s not asked her mum if it’s ok for her to look after dog extra night .. tough if it’s not LL booked .. it. surely you’ld find that out 1st before you extend hotel .. ooohh not if you’re LL .. spoilt selfish individual that has no care for anyone else !
Maybe she did?

Okay, recurring theme today, I comment before I seen the story hehe. My bad xo

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.