Lorna Luxe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the Bentley. Didn’t really look at it properly before but it’s OLD!!! Go on auto trader you can find Continentals around the same age for £12k. Pushing it for a decent spec, low mileage etc to £18k at absolute most! So yeh I guess she could afford it. If it was on some kind of promo/AD loan I’m sure they would have given her a newer model and she would have had to show off the spec. OR she rented it just for a day or two as a valentines gift? Has she said at any point she’s actually bought it? On the post she said she couldn’t just get him a tie. But perhaps it was just a day thing not an actual gifting of the car itself? Using clever wording. I didn’t really see the stories so don’t know what she said.

I don’t want to sound snobby myself (ok, yeh) but she hasn’t even got a watch. MAYBE she doesn’t like to wear one but given that she’s clearly trying to keep up with appearances and all her influencer friends have at least one Rolex why hasn’t she at invested in a timepiece? She has that single Cartier bangle that looks as spoof as the Chanel bags.

She hasn’t said why she hasn’t got the Birkin or what happened when she went for ‘a chat’ only that she STILL hasn’t got one. You STILL haven’t got a decent hair do, tan or nails hun but hey ho.
I bet the convo at Hermes went like this

LL: I’d like a Birkin

Hermes: There’s a waiting list of 2 years

LL: mmm but I’d like a Birkin, I’m a influenza

LL: But I’m a influenza with million followers

LL: Don’t you know who I am?

OAP: she’s a princess

LL: I WANT ONE

Hermes: please leave, don’t call us EVER

😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So the Bentley. Didn’t really look at it properly before but it’s OLD!!! Go on auto trader you can find Continentals around the same age for £12k. Pushing it for a decent spec, low mileage etc to £18k at absolute most! So yeh I guess she could afford it. If it was on some kind of promo/AD loan I’m sure they would have given her a newer model and she would have had to show off the spec. OR she rented it just for a day or two as a valentines gift? Has she said at any point she’s actually bought it? On the post she said she couldn’t just get him a tie. But perhaps it was just a day thing not an actual gifting of the car itself? Using clever wording. I didn’t really see the stories so don’t know what she said.

I don’t want to sound snobby myself (ok, yeh) but she hasn’t even got a watch. MAYBE she doesn’t like to wear one but given that she’s clearly trying to keep up with appearances and all her influencer friends have at least one Rolex why hasn’t she at invested in a timepiece? She has that single Cartier bangle that looks as spoof as the Chanel bags.

She hasn’t said why she hasn’t got the Birkin or what happened when she went for ‘a chat’ only that she STILL hasn’t got one. You STILL haven’t got a decent hair do, tan or nails hun but hey ho.
I have my eye on a Rolex Oyster Perpetual. Maybe for my next big decade birthday! Haha. A nice watch says a lot about a person.

Reactions: 1
I think she should be reported to the ASA - there’s so many hidden brand promotions here (the hotel, the frangrance brand that just ‘ happened’ to drop in, the filter she’s recently been using) she’s completely misleading her followers.
I keep saying this, same will all the ITS posts

Reactions: 3

Ha ha ha .. bet she starts wearing a watch now !😂😂. Ooh a ‘designer watch ‘ of course ... can’t wait for the pics 😂

• Haha
Even her ring looks like it’s out of the 20p machine.

“I’m not sure what I will wear, maybe like a dress. Or maybe not, I don’t know” How many outfits did she take with her!? I’d have had an outfit planned for each night and perhaps one back up/emergency outfit 🙄

I have my eye on a Rolex Oyster Perpetual. Maybe for my next big decade birthday! Haha. A nice watch says a lot about a person.
I like watches myself but it’s not the be all and end all and not everyone’s thing I realise that, but I’m just putting things into perspective given how flash she is and loves a label and showing off. Why buy Bentley (even a crap old one) if you haven’t even got a kettle on your wrist.

Reactions: 2
I bet the convo at Hermes went like this

LL: I’d like a Birkin

LL: mmm but I’d like a Birkin, I’m a influenza

LL: But I’m a influenza with million followers

LL: Don’t you know who I am?

OAP: she’s a princess

LL: I WANT ONE

Hermes: please leave, don’t call us EVER

😂😂😂😂😂😂
Why is there a wait to buy from Hermes? Genuinely don’t understand 🤣

Why is there a wait to buy from Hermes? Genuinely don’t understand 🤣
So they can be ‘special’

On .. Me and my partner have just had a lovely day in London .. went to a couple of galleries .. strolled around .. went to a couple of pubs .. had a lovely non expensive dinner in a little unknown restaurant another stroll round now back on the train ..!Team luxe have been in bed all day watching movies like they do in Horsham ! Then she had a bath .. then an hour later a shower ! Followed by a a room full of flowers and cake !then 3hourz getting ready to go out for dinner !!!! Seriously !! Get out and enjoy the city 😡. You vain muppets

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
If you eat cake, cheese, drink Rose

Not looking great, she’s put on a serious amount of weight recently, comfort eating? Too much time on her hands, bored?

A7408CD7-60C2-4882-8283-A6DBDD3EBBF2.jpeg

• Wow

Not looking great, she’s put on a serious amount of weight recently, comfort eating? Too much time on her hands, bored?

View attachment 84204
Nothing wrong with that, and I felt mean about my fat face/double chin comment BUT it is wrong that she uses filters, slims herself down and basically lies to her audience, it's a different person on her grid! 🤦‍♀️ I think the eating disorder has just morphed in to a body disorder. It's not just comfort eating, it's comfort shopping! Said it before actually all very sad as I dont see a happy person when i watch her.

Reactions: 6

View attachment 84204
We all gain a little weight sometimes. She’s hardly fat!! No matter what I thought of her body I wouldn’t voice it here especially knowing she has had an eating disorder, you’re now moving into body shaming territory which I don’t personally think is cool but be that on your shoulders if you so wish.

As @Just watching it all says it’s the filtering, the editing, the overdone fillers and the overall fake luxe lifestyle that’s the problem.

Reactions: 11
Seriously .. this is supposed to be sexy ?? Let alone luxe oMG. Somebody pleeese call the fashion police !!😂😂

Seriously .. this is supposed to be sexy ?? Let alone luxe oMG. Somebody pleeese call the fashion police !!😂😂
I thought it was Kat Slater at 1st view #eastenders

Going out for dinner at 10pm? Cheap seats.
Restaurant doesn’t look too busy !

Oh and LL please stop with those bloody awful close up stories of you putting on makes up .. vile vile 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
That insta tutorial on her make up look🤦🏻‍♀️. Oh dear. I thought she had her eyebrows microbladed? Lol, where are they? Also, the eyeliner! It’s funny cause I liked her and then I found this thread and it seriously made me realise how repetitive her life is and how there’s actually not that much too her! It is the same day in day out, quite sad really...

She needs her eyebrows microbladed! Surprised no one has jumped on that with a freebie. She’s trying to give the illusion of brow lamination but the pencil look just isn’t working for me personally.

That insta tutorial on her make up look🤦🏻‍♀️. Oh dear. I thought she had her eyebrows microbladed? Lol, where are they? Also, the eyeliner! It’s funny cause I liked her and then I found this thread and it seriously made me realise how repetitive her life is and how there’s actually not that much too her! It is the same day in day out, quite sad really...

Haven’t yet looked today. Thought I’d give myself a morning off 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.