Lorna Luxe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHAT is this hairdo ffs
Least she’s had her nails done properly now.
Naff ??!? Her hair looks so thin !! She must look like a right bikey driving that Bentley dressed head to toe in chavvy clothes with that awful white Chanel bag on the seat !!

Like we needed the pic of her and the sugar daddy/OAP snuggled in bed. Please. Spare. Us.

Like we needed the pic of her and the sugar daddy/OAP snuggled in bed. Please. Spare. Us.
OMG it’s that vile smug look on her face ...They must live in the coldest ‘flat ‘ on earth he’s in bed with a hoodie on !😂😂. Why are they only ever in the bedroom ?????

I haven't looked for a while, so nice not following anymore and hearing that 'eeeya' nonsense pop up! What is that outfit today?! So cheap looking, awful boots, that Chanel might be worst I've ever seen, the hair is horrendous why would you wear a clip on? and what is going on with her top lip?

What does that mean or am I just stupid???? 😜
It's prob a reference to a Birkin again!

Reactions: 3
I haven't looked for a while, so nice not following anymore and hearing that 'eeeya' nonsense pop up! What is that outfit today?! So cheap looking, awful boots, that Chanel might be worst I've ever seen, the hair is horrendous why would you wear a clip on? and what is going on with her top lip?
I agree, usual chavvy crap. The Chanel is something else, I’m sure they just released that for a joke. She looks like a Yorkshire Terrier with that hair! I wish she would just get a nice haircut that suits her length and thickness or get proper extensions she would look so much better!

Reactions: 2
I agree, usual chavvy crap. The Chanel is something else, I’m sure they just released that for a joke. She looks like a Yorkshire Terrier with that hair! I wish she would just get a nice haircut that suits her length and thickness or get proper extensions she would look so much better!
That outfit is hideous . Make up still round the jumper neck !! And who the duck dresses like that for a spa day ???? Let alone go with a face full of makeup !
The OAP answering her stupid questions off camera !!! Same Ol same ol

That outfit is hideous . Make up still round the jumper neck !! And who the duck dresses like that for a spa day ???? Let alone go with a face full of makeup !
Boring isn’t it x

Has anybody noticed that everytime she meets up with someone she’s now calling them her ‘ friend’.😂😂.
oh and she’s been designing a co ord similar to the one she’s wearing .and we are gonna ‘love it’ .?? Seriously ? Is this a reference to a previous TL post re her copying designers for her ITS collection?
FFS !!!!

She needs to bloody iron it at least! You can see she’s taken both top & skirt straight out of the packet it arrived in!

Notice they never drive to London in the Bentley 🙄

She’s always on about size up which I do agree with especially for jackets and the oversized look is in now but her jumpers look horrible all long and baggy around her wrists. Obviously she’s tiny so most things are big on her but looks scruffy.

Reactions: 1
Notice they never drive to London in the Bentley 🙄

She’s always on about size up which I do agree with especially for jackets and the oversized look is in now but her jumpers look horrible all long and baggy around her wrists. Obviously she’s tiny so most things are big on her but looks scruffy.
Probably can’t afford the amount of petrol the Bentley would use 😂😂
she always looks Really grubby to me ..even when she does her make up removal stories 😂

Is her ‘friend ‘ Krystyna the person that does her fillers!!! The same person that she recently began to see ??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.