Lorna Luxe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
let us know what your LL collection is like .

soo... after a long time to find the parcel (Hermes lost it) I received it last night. I order her black mini skirt and black padded top - sooo... either I am not a size 12, or she's lying when she says it's true to size. I show my mum the skirt, and she said "it's not very flattering"... issue #1 haha... issue #2 is the theres an underlay on the skirt which makes walking near on impossible, and with the length of it there is no way I could bend down. I will possibly wear it on Saturday night so if I do I'll re-quote with a picture so you can see but I'm not sure... haha

and duck me the black padded t-shirt. You can hear the polystyrene in the shoulder pads - not very luxe I must say... when you even move your arm it makes that AWFUL squeaky noise you get when you take a TV out of the packaging when it's brand new - hope that makes sense haha.

but also, showed Mum the t-shirt and she told me I could have got the exact same from primark...

£48 later and neither of it is luxe... for someone who claims to be soo LUXURY idk how she can put her name on something the complete opposite...

Will update with picture if I wear :)

Sorry for the double post - did anyone see her story last night of her, the dog and OAP in bed hahaha I couldn't get over how old he looked, and young (ish) she looked...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
soo... after a long time to find the parcel (Hermes lost it) I received it last night. I order her black mini skirt and black padded top - sooo... either I am not a size 12, or she's lying when she says it's true to size. I show my mum the skirt, and she said "it's not very flattering"... issue #1 haha... issue #2 is the theres an underlay on the skirt which makes walking near on impossible, and with the length of it there is no way I could bend down. I will possibly wear it on Saturday night so if I do I'll re-quote with a picture so you can see but I'm not sure... haha

and duck me the black padded t-shirt. You can hear the polystyrene in the shoulder pads - not very luxe I must say... when you even move your arm it makes that AWFUL squeaky noise you get when you take a TV out of the packaging when it's brand new - hope that makes sense haha.

but also, showed Mum the t-shirt and she told me I could have got the exact same from primark...

£48 later and neither of it is luxe... for someone who claims to be soo LUXURY idk how she can put her name on something the complete opposite...

Will update with picture if I wear :)

Sorry for the double post - did anyone see her story last night of her, the dog and OAP in bed hahaha I couldn't get over how old he looked, and young (ish) she looked...
😂😂😂. The outfit sounds ‘nice’ 😳 Especially the sound effects .. 😩.
Must admit LL looked a bit better ... maybe she forgot to photoshop it after her bottle of bubbly.. OAP still creepy ...
Why oh why oh why .. do we need to know what they’re watching on tv ??? And that top pillowcase looks so grubby ..

I was in Brighton today but sadly didn’t see The Luxes .. Hats off to her latest ‘reality podcast ..’. but Really .!! .. just talk about yourself for 45 mins don’t wait to be asked the questions ... same Ol podcasts conversations. .. same Ol same ol LL !

WTF...
Nothing to promote so now it’s all about her hair 😳
The OAP’s ‘secret valentines present’
Keep it a bloody secret ... it’s Valentines.! Just you two ! Should be involved ... Why you gotta brag about it on IG ... seriously ? 😩. Would have believed it more if LL had told us about the ‘surprise’ afterwards ..
Who’s noticed that the ‘flat’ is getting more airtime ?

WTF...
Nothing to promote so now it’s all about her hair 😳
The OAP’s ‘secret valentines present’
Keep it a bloody secret ... it’s Valentines.! Just you two ! Should be involved ... Why you gotta brag about it on IG ... seriously ? 😩. Would have believed it more if LL had told us about the ‘surprise’ afterwards ..
Who’s noticed that the ‘flat’ is getting more airtime ?
I forgot to mention the bloody feather dress !!! Not a good look LL

Very weird that she’s so adamant she won’t show the flat. Think the only room we haven’t seen is the kitchen because we all know it’s a flat and not a grand mansion, that’s what she’s trying to make people think

The make up marks round the neck of that jumper today !!!! 🤢. And that bloody big box of fake nails and eyelashes and she is going to do a ‘sticking’ tutorial ..... it’s totally obscene the volume of stuff these greedy smug blaggers get !!!

Reactions: 1
I just dont understand how you can have all that money and have wonky teeth? Her teeth really bother me! Especially the lower teeth🤦🏻‍♀️. You’d think she’d fix them, I can’t stop staring at them...

Where’s the dining table? Maybe they make do with lap trays!
There’s a reference to her ‘dining table’ today on stories 😂😂😂😅😅. She’s definitely a daily TL lurker 😀😀

Very weird that she’s so adamant she won’t show the flat. Think the only room we haven’t seen is the kitchen because we all know it’s a flat and not a grand mansion, that’s what she’s trying to make people think
That lounge looks so cold and unhomely .. I’ve ve just finished the podcast where she said her and the OAP spend weekends buying furniture and painting walls for their home .. Seriously ?

There’s a reference to her ‘dining table’ today on stories 😂😂😂😅😅. She’s definitely a daily TL lurker 😀😀

That lounge looks so cold and unhomely .. I’ve ve just finished the podcast where she said her and the OAP spend weekends buying furniture and painting walls for their home .. Seriously ?
Someone has said ‘The light the in your house is lovely’ am desperate for someone to say “it’s a flat” 😂🙌🏻

WTF. WTF .... ! I’ve just shown her Date night outfit to my housemates ! I can’t breath through laughing and I wish I could remember the constant banter of comments .. none good girl .. in a nutshell LL look SHITE ! You e bleeping list the plot girl 😂😂😂

her average photo likes are 15-25k, with a couple at 30-40k.

i went back through to before she did the chanel giveaway and it hasn't boosted her engagement at all lol, those new followers clearly dont even care or notice that they follow her

Reactions: 2
That white Chanel bag is terrible. Looks ridiculous and empty.
Doesn’t it just ... Especially worn with that nasty cheap ITS gear and Vile bun head ,You would think that chavvy Chanel was a bad fake !!! It’s a dreadful shape, dreadful colour. Chain looks too heavy for the bag and it’s a pickpockets dream cos the flap doesn’t seem to fit/close properly . LL looks far from Luxe ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.