Lorna Luxe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stories today ...
3 + 😴😴 ways to tie that vile mustard blouse thing .???
Her make up and lips looks shite .
she Needs to go to London for thermals for yet another trip ! WHY .. cos She’s always shopping online ???
she thinks backhanded compliments on her DM are bullying and mean !! Oohhh LL you publicly named and shamed someone on twitter for asking you if the OAP was your Grandad !
Seriously !!

Reactions: 3
From 2016 you would never know it was the same person 😮. Interesting inside views of the flat, gives some perspective, with a table lol

Late to the party but I can’t believe how much better she looks here!
In her latest stories her top lip doesn’t move, her cheeks make her look like a muppet. She looks really scary in videos now.

Late to the party but I can’t believe how much better she looks here!
In her latest stories her top lip doesn’t move, her cheeks make her look like a muppet. She looks really scary in videos now.
OMG !! That illuminator on her cheeks can be seen from mars 🤡😂

In fairness it’s only the Botox she says she hasn’t had. But she absolutely has had it.

Reactions: 1
OMG .. her stories tonight !!!! Seriously does she really have no one else to confide in or is she just BRAGGING again !!!!’

• Wow
Reactions: 2
OMG .. her stories tonight !!!! Seriously does she really have no one else to confide in or is she just BRAGGING again !!!!’
Her neighbours also don’t have a drive she can borrow as it’s a SHARED HOUSE! 😂😂😂 As if she hadn’t thought about or planned where she’d ‘hide’ a car for two weeks. Also, what happened to the Paris flat?!

I can’t help but wonder if the car is really for the OAP or Instagram purposes 😂
Plus LL really didn’t need to share it with us as it’s a ‘surprise present’ for the OAP so why tell us 1st .. ( boasting boasting bragging ) that’s just ‘mean ‘ 😂😂

I can’t help but wonder if the car is really for the OAP or Instagram purposes 😂
Plus LL really didn’t need to share it with us as it’s a ‘surprise present’ for the OAP so why tell us 1st .. ( boasting boasting bragging ) that’s just ‘mean ‘ 😂😂
Oh god I hope he doesn't read Tattle because the cat will be out of the bag!

• Haha
Well ... who’s seen the car yet ???😳. There’s definitely money to be made from dishonest instablagging

How on earth is she going to keep that a secret?? Surely someone will just tell him
He knows !! I think it’s just another gimic for Instagram attention !!

Last edited:
Well ... who’s seen the car yet ???😳. There’s definitely money to be made from dishonest instablagging

He knows !! I think it’s just another gimic for Instagram attention !!
She said they share their big purchases financially so think he may notice a few thousand moving out of the accounts - esp as he is a ‘banker’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.