Lorna Luxe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear god. Some women huge behind makeup. True beauty is enhancing your natural beauty.

She looks horrific without the mask. But with the mask on she looks like one of those creepy clowns you get.

That flannel was horrific, and the tan stains on her hands.

I have lost all respect for this girl. It’s so unreal it’s becone a joke.

I mean Hide not huge !!! 🙈

Reactions: 2
Dear god. Some women huge behind makeup. True beauty is enhancing your natural beauty.

She looks horrific without the mask. But with the mask on she looks like one of those creepy clowns you get.

That flannel was horrific, and the tan stains on her hands.

I have lost all respect for this girl. It’s so unreal it’s becone a joke.

I mean Hide not huge !!! 🙈
Her make up on stories today In the daylight 😳😳.
And her legs look streaky and that whole outfit looks cheap nasty shite ...
Sadly the beautiful Venice backdrop isn’t making LL or her Chav ITS ‘Luxe collection ‘look good let alone appealing !👎👎

Reactions: 1
🤢🤢🤢 the spaghetti kissing thing pretending they’re in lady and the woman or something.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my lord. Imagine a suction pump you put down the bog

Spaghetti sucking or what ?

I feel like I need the vomit bucket 🤢

Reactions: 4
I think she reads here. After my post yesterday she posted a photo with the caption saying something like ‘don’t be fooled by my stories we’re working really hard’ and them shared a insta story that someone had taken when they spotted her on the balcony and she said ‘such and such caught me working’ with the working in inverted commas - just too coincidental. I think the spaghetti story Is probably for this thread’s benefit 😂😂😂

I think she reads here. After my post yesterday she posted a photo with the caption saying something like ‘don’t be fooled by my stories we’re working really hard’ and them shared a insta story that someone had taken when they spotted her on the balcony and she said ‘such and such caught me working’ with the working in inverted commas - just too coincidental. I think the spaghetti story Is probably for this thread’s benefit 😂😂😂
I think she’s been reading here for a while cos there’s been a few things ..
I thought the same re her ‘flannel’ quote bit weird as it was commented on here last night 😂😂
Hopefully she might change her ways 😂😂
BTW .. they’ve posted that spaghetti sucking horror a few times before too . Bloody SAME OL SAME OL

Ha ha ha shoot the Outfit from 3 different locations .. why waste your time ..
sorry it’s still a tit outfit wherever you choose to take pics of it !!!

Yep she is .. re her fake tan comment on stories

🤢🤢🤢 the spaghetti kissing thing pretending they’re in lady and the woman or something.
Think I’ve seen it somewhere before !!! SAME OL SAME OL !!

Attachments

Last edited:
I was bored before 4.30
Same spaghetti sucking wine drinking posts !
Oh and the been here what 5 times today .. pic location !!
That’s Not my tan by the way it’s a shadow ..
So tired but we need to. ..drill on
We Might not never come back here !

She’s wearing a Lovely dress tonight .. obviously not a LL ITS Collection 😂😂😂

LL .. is def def def a Tattle Life member .... tooo many ‘connections’ in her posts lately ... look and learn LL it’s not too late for you to become a nice person 😂😂😂

The spaghetti thing was so gross :sick: Since her lips are all filler and no muscle she couldn’t even pull the spaghetti in. She was concentrating so hard haha icccccck so cringe. She puts the same few songs on so many stories, she needs to start putting them on these types of videos — no one wants to hear those gross mouth sounds. And for god-sakes put them on the ones applying lipstick.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That selfie of LL after her stories where’s she’s constantly playing with those naff extensions ...... Photoshopped or what !?

everything about this couple grosses me out.

. they are just chavs with money - as cliche as it gets... him unattractive and older, her Botox filled, parading Chanel bags. Tacky tacky.

just another influencer who eats with her handbag on the table so everyone can see it lol.

Really wealthy people don’t act like this

Reactions: 5
I’ve taken time out from her stories .. My head is reeling from those hideous, wide, shapeless, cheap, unflattering (even for an elephant ) LL Luxe heritage collection trousers !! Both the suit and the check things .. vile

I have to say I bought one of her wrap cardigans over Christmas. It was on sale for £18. I love the design but the quality is awful. I was actually shocked. Its more Primark than high end. For £18 I wasn't expecting luxury by any means but it was just interesting to me as you always hear LL going on about the thought and care going into her designs etc.

She’s essentially selling market stall quality clothes but its been cleverly masked with all this luxe and aspirational branding.
Same, I used to like her but was amazed how different the items appeared when she modelled them compared to reality when they arrived, I should’ve learned but I ordered around 5 or 6 items and each time had to send the item back, quality was terrible. Unfortunately daylight robbery too as ITS deduct £2.50 per return and obv you don’t get the £3.99 postage fee back either. I don’t shop on these site anymore though and with the whole fast fashion thing, I buy second hand or from ethical clothing brands but it was annoying all the same, especially since it’s still ongoing and people don’t see it.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Same, I used to like her but was amazed how different the items appeared when she modelled them compared to reality when they arrived, I should’ve learned but I ordered around 5 or 6 items and each time had to send the item back, quality was terrible. Unfortunately daylight robbery too as ITS deduct £2.50 per return and obv you don’t get the £3.99 postage fee back either. I don’t shop on these site anymore though and with the whole fast fashion thing, I buy second hand or from ethical clothing brands but it was annoying all the same, especially since it’s still ongoing and people don’t see it.
Wow !! I didn’t know that re ITS returns !!! No wonder Depop is full of their stuff unworn with labels !! By saying everything sells out fast they probably manage to get people to buy more ...Sneaky sales techniques .. ITS. Make money. LL makes money and The Luxettes all rave about the shoddy collection .. blinkered vision !!!

That corset skirt :oops:

Is she taking the piss with the price of this rubbish? 😂

Last edited:
leather look jumpsuit and blouses... 😬
polyester bodysuits... not great for the crotch region 😱
Tacky Cambridge and Sussex jumpers (jumping on the royal bandwagon).

who is buying this stuff?!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.