Lorna Luxe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t it just ... Especially worn with that nasty cheap ITS gear and Vile bun head ,You would think that chavvy Chanel was a bad fake !!! It’s a dreadful shape, dreadful colour. Chain looks too heavy for the bag and it’s a pickpockets dream cos the flap doesn’t seem to fit/close properly . LL looks far from Luxe ...
Seems this collection hasn’t done as well as previous ones as she is flogging that nylon like a (dead) horse on stories on repeat.... maybe people have grown wise to the fact that if they wait a week or so it’ll have 25% off 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
From 2016 you would never know it was the same person 😮. Interesting inside views of the flat, gives some perspective, with a table lol

• Wow
Wow, it's like watching a different person. She comes across as sweet and intelligent in that video and not to put too much focus on her looks but so much prettier.
She's turned into a completely dumbed down, fake version of who she really is. It's a bit sad!

Reactions: 2
I don’t know how much longer I can handle her crap content. I mean more fool me for clicking every time she posts on the grid and features it in stories... but I just fuckin guessed the caption almost word for word! She spends her life doing the same stuff and it’s rendered her absolutely vacuous like she’s had a lobotomy.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know how much longer I can handle her crap content. I mean more fool me for clicking every time she posts on the grid and features it in stories... but I just fuckin guessed the caption almost word for word! She spends her life doing the same stuff and it’s rendered her absolutely vacuous like she’s had a lobotomy.
More Dior !
More overnight hotel ‘date night’ with a massive suitcase !
More shopping !
More bragging!
More predictable quotes !
More Rose wine !
More murder she wrote !
Seriously this LL thing must have invented the word ‘boring as duck

Reactions: 3
Why is she standing in her stories ... like one has crapped herself ?!! 🤣🤣🤣

From 2016 you would never know it was the same person 😮. Interesting inside views of the flat, gives some perspective, with a table lol

this is when I liked her. She seemed more down to earth and not so obsessed with her face! Also she talks normally in that video compared to her normal videos of ERRRRMMM and her jaw all over the place. What changed?

Is that an ironing board in her hallway?
I think it’s a console table .. she’s in a hotel .

this is when I liked her. She seemed more down to earth and not so obsessed with her face! Also she talks normally in that video compared to her normal videos of ERRRRMMM and her jaw all over the place. What changed?
1m followers and ££££ !!
her strong desire for public adulation, greed and ££££££ is my guess 😂😂

I came in here to say that! 🤦🏻‍♀️ And when you think it couldn’t be worse watch her do it in the boots!! Just hilarious!
Her walking videos crack me up always so hideous 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Just seen her apartment on a tv programme, Escape To The Country. Well the outside of it anyway, the people featured were looking to buy a much larger accommodation in the old ballroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hard life isn’t it sweetheart

Oh my days
Probably have a nap when she gets home 😂😂

Just seen her apartment on a tv programme, Escape To The Country. Well the outside of it anyway, the people featured were looking to buy a much larger accommodation in the old ballroom.
Thanks .. I’ve just had to watch it on my commute home ! !!! Ballroom looked at lot homelier with Curtains !! But weird !!! Don’t think Amelia’s trampoline would have gone down well 😂😂😂
WHY .. if the The Luxes live in such a beautiful area do they always leave it to shack up in a hotel room, in a city, in restaurants , in shops, posing for pics in popular IG locations??? And WHY don’t they have a piano ?? As LL does like to tell ALL that she is a classically trained pianist !!

Last edited:
What happened to updating us all on the awful stick on nails?! They were definitely red on her stories this morning 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
So they Just had two nights and days shopping in London, now they are going back into London tomorrow as she has to do some shopping!? Oh love! Get a life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.