Lorna Luxe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do LL’s followers actually think that dressing in that chav LL synthetic, badly fitting ,Granny net curtain look is actually going to get them a Mr Luxe .. let alone a real man ..
the Luxes are laughing all the way to the bank .... buying Chanel and Dior staying at top hotels portraying a Luxury lifestyle whilst living off the earnings of students , wannabes and hard working honest people .. sweating in synthetic shite that they’ve been dishonestly sold as ‘lovely, luxe
sought after fabrics .. so deceitful .. they should be known as The Trotters .. As others have said the collection is only fit for market stalls .
How do they sleep at night ?

Reactions: 4
The polyester bodysuit made me shudder. Got thrush maker written all over it.

Reactions: 2
Why does he ALWAYS hide his face behind her in photos. Plus wearing the same outfit ... I genuinely used to like her posts about 2 years back ... then you see the fake reality of how consumeristic she truly is.

Let’s put it this way. She will never be Kate Moss.

Reactions: 3
Why does he ALWAYS hide his face behind her in photos. Plus wearing the same outfit ... I genuinely used to like her posts about 2 years back ... then you see the fake reality of how consumeristic she truly is.

Let’s put it this way. She will never be Kate Moss.
Maybe to hide his OAP jowls 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she practically dislocate her jaw to say “and” and “um”? That tan sweater def hasn’t been dry cleaned yet and she’s worn it 100 times in the past couple days. So gross. Wear something else for god sakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
First time posting about Lorna Luxe, I’m not a fan or follower and tbh I only heard about her through ITS (I brought a Dani Dyer jumper. Don’t judge 😂. Worst thing I think I’ve ever brought!). But why on earth does she thing had tan matching that awful brown jumpsuit thing is a good look?!

Reactions: 1
I've just bought the skirt and one of the t-shirt now I'm terrified for them to arrive... but I haven't learnt! Everytime I've made an order from ITS I've always had to return something... the quality is terrible 9 times out of 10! I can't lie, she manages to somehow make the outfits look really nice... have to wait until tonight to get them...

Another thing, and I know it's been mentioned soo many times but "Eyya"... I just don't get it?! It's like 3 seconds after she starts recording... I started following her, in envy of her life. I heard of her through ITS and thought her lifestyle, outfits etc. looked amazing, and made me question sitting at a desk all day, but now I'm happy I do.

I'd love to jet to Paris/Venice every week, but I'd get bored... Surely they get bored of sitting in the same city, at the same restaurants all day every day.... There's soo much more to see! Berlin? Budapest? Krakow? Amsterdam? Barcelona? Broaden your horizons!!!! Sorry... rant over :):)

Reactions: 4
Why does she practically dislocate her jaw to say “and” and “um”? That tan sweater def hasn’t been dry cleaned yet and she’s worn it 100 times in the past couple days. So gross. Wear something else for god sakes.
I've just bought the skirt and one of the t-shirt now I'm terrified for them to arrive... but I haven't learnt! Everytime I've made an order from ITS I've always had to return something... the quality is terrible 9 times out of 10! I can't lie, she manages to somehow make the outfits look really nice... have to wait until tonight to get them...

Another thing, and I know it's been mentioned soo many times but "Eyya"... I just don't get it?! It's like 3 seconds after she starts recording... I started following her, in envy of her life. I heard of her through ITS and thought her lifestyle, outfits etc. looked amazing, and made me question sitting at a desk all day, but now I'm happy I do.

I'd love to jet to Paris/Venice every week, but I'd get bored... Surely they get bored of sitting in the same city, at the same restaurants all day every day.... There's soo much more to see! Berlin? Budapest? Krakow? Amsterdam? Barcelona? Broaden your horizons!!!! Sorry... rant over :):)
let us know what your LL collection is like .

Long time lurker but I just can’t believe how she ever held down an actual real life job.
Yesterday morning missed a yoga class at Soho Farmhouse which she’d been kindly gifted for a lie in, couple of hours later arrives in London and has a nap. Then today she’s cancelled on a “friend” to go home to bed in the middle of the day 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker but I just can’t believe how she ever held down an actual real life job.
Yesterday morning missed a yoga class at Soho Farmhouse which she’d been kindly gifted for a lie in, couple of hours later arrives in London and has a nap. Then today she’s cancelled on a “friend” to go home to bed in the middle of the day 🤦🏼‍♀️
In the past she’s storied that the OAP does the cooking and the chores and her Mum pops round and tidies up and fills the fridge !!!
Spoilt rotten lazy cow .. as for the yoga and ‘friend’ just damn rude !

Outfit inspo for a bleeping sweatshirt?
Jeans and trainers like everyone else you dull fucker
Bet LL sent that Q to herself so she can style it with some random thing from her ‘collection’
and WTF is that dreadful ill fitting Spencer trouser suit about !!!

Terrible

Also “you were my cup of tea but I drink rose now” oh well done “mr luxe” you bore

Terrible

Also “you were my cup of tea but I drink rose now” oh well done “mr luxe” you bore
I’ve followed her for a while (back in the good old days when she didn’t speak or show her face!) all of the quotes on these posts she’s used before! Dull dull dull

I’ve followed her for a while (back in the good old days when she didn’t speak or show her face!) all of the quotes on these posts she’s used before! Dull dull dull
God I remember thinking I wished she talk more on her insta and now she won’t bloody shut up.

• Haha
girl we’ve seen you and your husband sucking spaghetti out of each other’s mouths and we know you shagged on a balcony. Do not give me this private stuff.
😂😂😂. When I saw them both in Brighton the OAP could just about walk let alone shag on a balcony 😂😂 maybe that’s why she plies him with rose and shopping keeping the private stuff at bay so she won’t have to reapply her make up 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.