Lorna Luxe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WtF ... LL !
BFA ‘FREEBIE ‘ last night was courtesy of Diet Coke .... ooh yeah that shite is healthy and good for your skin ! Oh and why want she invited by a fashion company ???
Today’s FREEBIE courtesy of Elizabeth Arden with LL adding the BIGGEST freeloading beauty blaggers as her latest BEST FRIENDS 🙄 Caroline Hirons and Nadine Baggot ...
WTF ! Do they all hAve the same management/ agent / PR co

Not surprised! She never takes those god forsaken Gucci tights off does she 😂
.WTF! . .LL getting daily advent pressies from the OAP .. she’s just got the tights in white / cream ? £90 on day number ?? in Her Advent Calendar
It’s so bloody Ridiculous this whole LL story .. I’m so successful .. then the OAP ( aka Hugh Hefner) gives her daily EXPENSIVE advent gifts !

.WTF! . .LL getting daily advent pressies from the OAP .. she’s just got the tights in white / cream ? £90 on day number ?? in Her Advent Calendar
It’s so bloody Ridiculous this whole LL story .. I’m so successful .. then the OAP ( aka Hugh Hefner) gives her daily EXPENSIVE advent gifts !
do you do this crazy typing so no one can possibly trace you back to being an actual person?

not to be mean but it sends me under.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Helps keep me awake during the night shift, but I’ll bear it in mind next time .
I’m not deliberately being quiet but LL is being so Vain and boring trying to track down her 3 x blogosphere magazine copies that Ive got nothing to comment on !

I’m not deliberately being quiet but LL is being so Vain and boring trying to track down her 3 x blogosphere magazine copies that Ive got nothing to comment on !
the one with the thing on her head is legit terrifying, can’t stop staring at it. But I do like the other one, I must say

The irony of her ‘designing’ then flogging her tatty cheap satin clothes, but then putting up a poll on which Balenciaga coat she should buy is just getting beyond ridiculous.

Reactions: 3
The irony of her ‘designing’ then flogging her tatty cheap satin clothes, but then putting up a poll on which Balenciaga coat she should buy is just getting beyond ridiculous.
Ludicrous !!! Did you hear her say that the OAP had gone to Chanel and she wasn’t allowed to go with him .. then she asks him a question and he answers !!! WTF

Reactions: 2
the one with the thing on her head is legit terrifying, can’t stop staring at it. But I do like the other one, I must say
I love the story where she hastily ends it after holding the cover against her real-life bloated unairbrushed face 🤣

Reactions: 1
I love the story where she hastily ends it after holding the cover against her real-life bloated unairbrushed face 🤣
[/QUOTE
I thought front covers were meant to sell a magazine .. LL had 3 different ones and there were still about 25 shelves full of the magazine in ‘Charlotte St London’ 😂😂

• Haha
I feel like she’s peddled this botox fib for so long that she now has to just keep on at it even though everyone knows it’s a LIE
She can’t move her face from her eyes up! AS IF she’s not had Botox 🙄 What a big bloated liar she is!!!

Reactions: 4
Mr. Luxe was an adulterer he was unfaithful to his first wife, and then his second wife. He treated them both with no respect. He was a sleazy disengenious man from the start. I think his present wife is so in awe of him she can't see past the manipulation. She doesn't seem very bright towards his ways. Once her fame dissapears or she ages and puts on weight he will look for someone else younger more exciting, someone who can offer him a new exciting experience.

• Heart
  • Sick
Mr. Luxe was an adulterer he was unfaithful to his first wife, and then his second wife. He treated them both with no respect. He was a sleazy disengenious man from the start. I think his present wife is so in awe of him she can't see past the manipulation. She doesn't seem very bright towards his ways. Once her fame dissapears or she ages and puts on weight he will look for someone else younger more exciting, someone who can offer him a new exciting experience.
It’s your story Jasmine .. as his 2nd wife you know some of the truth but .
WTF .. the OAP is def not a Harry Styles !
LL has said IG is a rich girls place .. so without the OAP’s wallet she wouldn’t be anywhere .. I think she’s only in awe of herself, and if there’s anyone doing the manipulating ..my money’s on ???
LL knows exactly what she wants .? Her mission is to get to the MILLION followers ..
Oh and no better way than an IG Chanel give away !
Vile vile vile people

Reactions: 4
Is the giveaway bag the same one she's been using in all her Paris pics?

• Haha
I started following Lorna months ago and I never realised how obnoxious herself and her husband are (didn’t know she was even with someone) until seeing this thread and looking through her highlights.
She is clearly just with him for the £££. 21 years of an age gap! Does anyone know how old either of them are?

And another thing, it is quite astonishing how many other influencers/bloggers lick up her hole in the comments of every post! I’m embarrassed for them all.

Reactions: 2
Is the giveaway bag the same one she's been using in all her Paris pics?
I think she must be working for Chanel in some way or another .. even though there’s no ‘Ad or Gift’ mentioned ,Maybe it suits Chanel and LL to have some sort of secret back handed deal ..
I also think the same for her Gucci/Dior /Balenciaga Posts . If you had bought the items full price why not just wear them and not bother to tag them .. You’re followers don’t need to ask where they are from 😂😂😂

She’s looking so extreme in her recent stories with the plumped lips and lots of make up. Not that there’s anything wrong with make up, but right now she just looks so filtered and over done.
The bag giveaway seems a bit suspect, I mean it’s good she’s done t&cs for it, but I always think influencer competitions are about grabbing followis and engagement as you have to like, follow, tag etc. Especially as her insta is so samey all the time, she must be struggling for ideas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.