Lorna Luxe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LL .. WTF ..
Can’t believe her ‘What happened in Venice’
Quote followed by a pic of the Celine shop deep in flood water !!!!!!!
SERIOUSLY ... that’s Venice !!
LL needs to stop looking in the mirror at that chavtastic overly adorned, straggly haired , puffed up reflection !!? And realise there’s a big wide world out there filled with far more important , stuff !!

Reactions: 1
LL .. WTF ..
Can’t believe her ‘What happened in Venice’
Quote followed by a pic of the Celine shop deep in flood water !!!!!!!
SERIOUSLY ... that’s Venice !!
LL needs to stop looking in the mirror at that chavtastic overly adorned, straggly haired , puffed up reflection !!? And realise there’s a big wide world out there filled with far more important , stuff !!
I'm amazed and disappointed how mareial items are valued more highly than people's lives in these awful floods. Although, I shouldn't be surprised really.... 😔

*material

I'm amazed and disappointed how mareial items are valued more highly than people's lives in these awful floods. Although, I shouldn't be surprised really.... 😔

*material
Seriously, i'm sure that Celine will survive having one of their many shops and a small portion of their stock damaged. She has no consideration for people who's homes have been seriously damaged, small businesses who may not come back from this, priceless and irreplaceable artefacts and buildings centuries old which have been destroyed, not to mention that the city itself is sinking and likely won't exist in another 100 years

Reactions: 6
Their relationship..I can't see it as anything other than 'live in call-girl'...
You could be right .. she’s certainly beginning to look like one .. maybe that’s why they do ‘everything’ together .. He doesn’t trust her !!

You could be right .. she’s certainly beginning to look like one .. maybe that’s why they do ‘everything’ together .. He doesn’t trust her !!
MAYBE .. He’s worried her next ‘John’ might get her a Birkin 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4

MAYBE .. He’s worried her next ‘John’ might get her a Birkin 😂😂😂😂😂
LL is definitely a tattle life member !!
Her story today .. ‘Never without Mr Luxe’ 😂😂

Predictable as ever LL .. as her chav clothes line is limping along (but she’s still banging on about it ... ) she’s bringing back the Luxe Love story ...wine , lunch coy pics ! His wallet !!!
WTF has the OAP done to his hair ?? And why is he always hiding his chin .. have his fillers not worked properly ?

Oh and has anyone seen the blogosphere mag video ..?
LL either has to stop photoshopping her images or stop doing videos as SHE looks like 2 different people !

Predictable as ever LL .. as her chav clothes line is limping along (but she’s still banging on about it ... ) she’s bringing back the Luxe Love story ...wine , lunch coy pics ! His wallet !!!
WTF has the OAP done to his hair ?? And why is he always hiding his chin .. have his fillers not worked properly ?

Oh and has anyone seen the blogosphere mag video ..?
LL either has to stop photoshopping her images or stop doing videos as SHE looks like 2 different people !
I just saw the cover photo! I agree, if she weren’t wearing that #gifted jumper that she’s hasn’t taken off I’d not have known it was her either!!

Wow she looks rough and I‘m just 30 seconds in

... why is she sticking her belly out this hard?!

Wow! That video is not flattering at all. She must really know what angles work for her because she looks nothing like her IG feed.

Wow! That video is not flattering at all. She must really know what angles work for her because she looks nothing like her IG feed.
Shame you didnt get to see the latest LL/ITS fashion launch video .. she looked hideous think it was only on the net 10 minutes before it disappeared .. no sign of it anywhere !!!

Shame you didnt get to see the latest LL/ITS fashion launch video .. she looked hideous think it was only on the net 10 minutes before it disappeared .. no sign of it anywhere !!!
It’s on her highlights!

• Wow
Not only is she ugly on the outside but LL has no heart ..
A follower going through chemo asks LL for high street beauty product recommendations and she tells her to look at a bleeping IGTV of some beauty guru ... Promote a mate .com !!
why not just shut TFU and send the girl that messaged you a load of your freebie beauty products that you don’t use incase they might suit her and Then she hasn’t got to spend money on the high street .
LL you are as ugly on the inside as you are on the out !
Totally disgusted with you .. oh and you look like Nell Gwen inThat awful black top with netting 🤢
Omg what a witch!! (Her, not you!!)

The way she talks... her mouth... looks like she is pissed all the time.
FFS. Does she ever talk about anything else other than HERSELF . !!
She’s so VAIN ... sadly there are people out there that thrive on the shishe spews out !
What happened to her other dentist where there were. ‘Celebrities in the waiting room ‘ ?
keep pumping your cheeks up to stop ‘jowls’ !!!

FFS. Does she ever talk about anything else other than HERSELF . !!
She’s so VAIN ... sadly there are people out there that thrive on the shishe spews out !
What happened to her other dentist where there were. ‘Celebrities in the waiting room ‘ ?
keep pumping your cheeks up to stop ‘jowls’ !!!
Thrive on the Shite she spews out !!!

Attachments

Last edited:
WTF ! Paris again .. for a special announcement .
Let’s have a guess
New ITS LL launch as the last one now has 40% discount .??

I was right ... LL so predictable ..

Last edited:
How hard is it to find hair extensions that match your hair?!?? Terrible match!!
Why does no one say it to her! It’s horrendous! All that money and she doesn’t get them matched properly. She’s a state! She really is!

WTF ! Paris again .. for a special announcement .
Let’s have a guess
New ITS LL launch as the last one now has 40% discount .??

I was right ... LL so predictable ..
I love the way she says ‘when we moodboarded this place came into my mind’ yes love, like that expensive villa you made ITS pay for for your last naff shoot - where can we go that we like for free! .... and that bloody Jessica dress is just a monstrosity!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.