Lorna Luxe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ. Just watched her insta stories for the first time ever.
1) her wedding ring looks like something out of a cracker
2) her hair extensions and fake tan are so bad for someone with a lot of money
3) her top lip line is wavy... from too much filler, I suppose?

She’s nothing but a council estate beauty. But she’s not even a beauty. Just council.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So this dress is from the ‘high end’ line is it....that had to be shot at the ritz.... Just shocking!
BE8B5495-17E6-4127-B2AD-7267D981B977.png

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Why does no one say it to her! It’s horrendous! All that money and she doesn’t get them matched properly. She’s a state! She really is!

I love the way she says ‘when we moodboarded this place came into my mind’ yes love, like that expensive villa you made ITS pay for for your last naff shoot - where can we go that we like for free! .... and that bloody Jessica dress is just a monstrosity!
Bet the Ritz are loving her chavtastic clothes and vile YSL shoes !! So unpariisien, uncouth trashy and brash !!
yet again Greedy free loading LL for the sake of yet another ITS .. LL CLOTHING range that will have a 40% discount next week !!

So this dress is from the ‘high end’ line is it....that had to be shot at the ritz.... Just shocking!View attachment 59313
WTF has she got round her hips .. not another of those dodgy net underskirts or as they said in the olden days ‘crinoline’ 😂😂
LL needs to give up now .. SAME NAFF UGLY STUFF ..’You can’t make a silk purse out of a pigs ear ‘
no Matter where the location of the pic is LL ..😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Chavtastic ITS/LL Photo shoot at the Ritz Paris ? So far just seen bedroom and staircase !! Hopefully more to come 😴

If I was ITS I’d be fuming at that promo with lavish Alice. Have they missed a trick in her contract?

If I was ITS I’d be fuming at that promo with lavish Alice. Have they missed a trick in her contract?
WTF !! I was totally confused at what shite item of clothing I was supposed to be looking at !
Cos it was SAME 🙄🙄🙄
Same background
Same clothes
Same pose

And there was that Nasty gal /girl shite ad with SAME shite outfit ..

duck me LL is getting greedier and Greedier for the ‘ITS ALL ABOUT ME ‘ trophy

Reactions: 2
WTF !!!! This loboutin ‘Freebie’ is ridiculous .. LL I can’t believe what she’s doing ... she’s told us numerous times about their apartment in Paris but for the last 2 trips they’ve free loaded in hotels paid for by the brand .. OMG they are so self absorbed , attention seeking , money grabbing and Vile .. I read somewhere she wants to hit a million on IG ! Obvs she will but sadly for us hardened followers we see that she doesn’t live the ‘ Luxe life’ it’s all so staged she tries to
Be normal ! Her stories.
‘Hiya’🤢 ... I’m so lucky .. I can restructure my face blah blah !!! 🙄
WTF message is she sending out !!
Fave is that the OAP Is at every event .. other blaggers BF or Hubby happily avoid !😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
I dislike her stupid "Iya!!" (supposed to be 'Hiya' but the way she says it is bloody irritating af!!) at the start of every story, I've stopped watching as I can't stand it that badly, she looks like such a childish cow

Christ. Just watched her insta stories for the first time ever.
1) her wedding ring looks like something out of a cracker
2) her hair extensions and fake tan are so bad for someone with a lot of money
3) her top lip line is wavy... from too much filler, I suppose?

She’s nothing but a council estate beauty. But she’s not even a beauty. Just council.

Reactions: 5
Well her story applying lipstick to look like a total clown earlier was the cringiest thing I’ve seen since her dodgy cocked-leg fashun shots 🤣 She’s a complete state!

• Haha
Omggg the squelching nosies when she smushed her lips together to even out the lippy 😩😩 was that all the filler in the lips making the noise?!😂🤭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Well her story applying lipstick to look like a total clown earlier was the cringiest thing I’ve seen since her dodgy cocked-leg fashun shots 🤣 She’s a complete state!
WTF is this tanning stuff LL is showing us how to apply .. and it’s streak free ... !!!!! Look at her bloody hands !

• Haha
I dislike her stupid "Iya!!" (supposed to be 'Hiya' but the way she says it is bloody irritating af!!) at the start of every story, I've stopped watching as I can't stand it that badly, she looks like such a childish cow
WTF ! What a weird couple ..
they seem to go to the SAME ‘luxe’ places 🙄
Photo yet another chavtastic ITS launch ‘ evening wear ‘ collection . This time 🤦🏻‍♀️
( that could only be photographed at the Ritz Paris !.. WHY ? )
Only go to brand events . ( did anyone see the OAP singing at the table to the other blaggers at the CL event .. ooooo so cringey .. ( All I want for Christmas is you .. blowing kisses and pointing at the young blaggers sitting opposite ‘ Hugh Hefner came today mind ?)
It seems to me they’re all dressed up but nowhere to go !!! Apart from freebie events complete with gifts !!
Greedy greedy greedy

Reactions: 1
Anyone bought from the chavtastic ‘’little luxe shite book ‘ yet ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Haha no way. It all looks flammable.
I saw her say something on Instagram about one dress being sold out? How much of it is just to pressure people into buying though?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.