Lorna Luxe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm in the minority because I actually like her :ROFLMAO: And would never have heard about her without you lot slagging her off.

I agree she might be a little bit boring but I don't mind her posts or the "Hiya". Then again I've only been following her for about a month

• Haha
Reactions: 4
WTF .. scarey Christmas Eve pics of LL and OAP !! 🤢

Her Mum is pretty wonder if the OAP wished he”d stuck with her !

Last edited:
The winner was @hafseeeeey on Instagram.

I find it really interesting that she chose to give away a bag to get to 1 million. That number doesn't matter at all because you have people like Naomi Genes (similar style/photos) getting 60/70k likes on their photos with 600k followers, and Lorna not even getting 30k likes on some photos... does it really matter if you have 1 million? She basically just wasted 4k to buy followers who won't even engage on her photos?

Reactions: 5
The winner was @hafseeeeey on Instagram.

I find it really interesting that she chose to give away a bag to get to 1 million. That number doesn't matter at all because you have people like Naomi Genes (similar style/photos) getting 60/70k likes on their photos with 600k followers, and Lorna not even getting 30k likes on some photos... does it really matter if you have 1 million? She basically just wasted 4k to buy followers who won't even engage on her photos?
I’ve often thought the same thing .. Weird !

Reactions: 1
Another Chanel bag... yawn. It’s not even interesting any more. And she made her husband track it down. They really have nothing else going on, do they.

Reactions: 4
Tracked down? It’s on the website!

It’s about £4K btw... plus £1500 per coat, £600 for the hair slide. How are these people happy with just constantly spending?

Reactions: 2

It’s about £4K btw... plus £1500 per coat, £600 for the hair slide. How are these people happy with just constantly spending?
Haha she made it sound like he’d worked hard to “find” the bag. What a load of BS then. Their spending must run into thousands monthly on clothes, bags and flights and hotels. Quite gross.

I tell you what I would bleeping love being able to spend that on Chanel. By far my favourite brand ever and really good quality. Even if it was not considered a luxury brand I would love them as so timeless and classy (well most of it)

I tell you what I would bleeping love being able to spend that on Chanel. By far my favourite brand ever and really good quality. Even if it was not considered a luxury brand I would love them as so timeless and classy (well most of it)
It would become very boring very quickly if you had anything about you

That bleeping max mara coat. No one needs the same coat three times.
Especially when you only wear it for max 20 mins to get the perfect IG pic

It’s all so vile , showy and hardly luxe to be dressed head to toe in Designer .. ‘labels’ ! So Eddie from Ab Fab 🤣
A real ‘LUXE’ classy dresser would never dress like LL
Oh and it’s SO the SAME !!! Sadly I don’t think either of them appreciate the items .. It’s all ok got that one let’s buy another ‘chanello’ to post on the gram ! To boast to my followers 🙄

Not all worn at once .. hairslide . Scarf and bag !

Last edited:
You mean the queen of landfill fashion?
COULDNT AGREE MORE ....
OMG !!
Will she ever stop flogging that ITS launch ..?
Or how they always manage to get the ‘ last chanello!’ ?
AND
the Fairy tale love story ! ££££££
Most boring couple on Instagram
No more Q&A’s pleeeeese !

I always wonder when she does Q&A’s if she goes on another account and asks herself the questions just so she can flog her ITS pieces...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I always wonder when she does Q&A’s if she goes on another account and asks herself the questions just so she can flog her ITS pieces...
I actually like her but often think the same :ROFLMAO: How many Q&A's can one person do. This is why you should work even when you're rich. Staying at home all day everyday is bloody boring

agree re face !! She’s definitely trying to hard and hardly looks normal !!

The ‘bribery’ of the bag giveaway has got her what she wanted .. one million followers ! Her growth since it was announced was mental !!!
Seems unfair to me bit like buying followers cos really they only want the bag . That’s my opinion on on it .
if I was after this bag I would just unfollow later the winner was announced :LOL: I guess they rely on people forgetting to unfollow.

That ‘hiya’ at the beginning of her videos makes me want to never hear anything again. It drives me mad
Well she is a Northern girl through and through, nothing wrong with that though, I am from the North.

Didn’t know everyone in the north said HIYA like that
😂😂 Maybe LL is trying it out as her ‘Luxe ‘catchphrase .. can’t wait for the ITS ‘hiya’ hair clip launch !!! 😂😂😂😂

😂😂 Maybe LL is trying it out as her ‘Luxe ‘catchphrase .. can’t wait for the ITS ‘hiya’ hair clip launch !!! 😂😂😂😂
WTF. ! bet LL will steal my idea now with a 90% discount and a further 10% if you use the code MRLUXE 😂

You mean the queen of landfill fashion?
AF7A2AD2-59AF-4576-B5EF-E17EF9CE245B.jpeg Then have this vile smug post to her poor in debt followers !!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.