Lorna Luxe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s looking so extreme in her recent stories with the plumped lips and lots of make up. Not that there’s anything wrong with make up, but right now she just looks so filtered and over done.
The bag giveaway seems a bit suspect, I mean it’s good she’s done t&cs for it, but I always think influencer competitions are about grabbing followis and engagement as you have to like, follow, tag etc. Especially as her insta is so samey all the time, she must be struggling for ideas
agree re face !! She’s definitely trying to hard and hardly looks normal !!

The ‘bribery’ of the bag giveaway has got her what she wanted .. one million followers ! Her growth since it was announced was mental !!!
Seems unfair to me bit like buying followers cos really they only want the bag . That’s my opinion on on it .

Reactions: 1
agree re face !! She’s definitely trying to hard and hardly looks normal !!

The ‘bribery’ of the bag giveaway has got her what she wanted .. one million followers ! Her growth since it was announced was mental !!!
Seems unfair to me bit like buying followers cos really they only want the bag . That’s my opinion on on it .
Oh yeah she has only done that to get more followers to reach 1 million 🙄

anyone else notice that LL went to another ITS chavtastic style launch for Laura jade stone . Posted 1 story of them pic together .. then filled her stories with items from HER LL Collection !!!
WTF

I feel like she’s peddled this botox fib for so long that she now has to just keep on at it even though everyone knows it’s a LIE
Her face face looks like a mask in Today’s stories ..no expression at all ... way too much make up too !

Her face face looks like a mask in Today’s stories ..no expression at all ... way too much make up too !
Yes, why wear full make up everyday even when you're just chilling at home? She must feel very insecure...

Reactions: 2
That ‘hiya’ at the beginning of her videos makes me want to never hear anything again. It drives me mad

Reactions: 3
Please do not talk tit
Oh no NOT another Meet The Luxes Q&A 🙄. They must have no trips planned , nothing to promote , no collection to launch, no PR events to attend .. no aesthetic appointments booked . WTF . Get over yourselves

WTF .. LUXE is hardly the word to describe that hideous white outfit or the fake tan stains around the fingernails or the fact the OAP’s Christmas present is an AD !!

Oh Lord ... her poll tonight .. could have saved herself planning her questions and just asked ..
Money or no money !

An hour to go on the 19th when it was supposed to be announced and it’s not. Remember the Gucci bag win... NEVER announced!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.