Lorna Luxe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video that accompanies the collection.... unfortunately the clothes do not look as flattering in it as they do in the instagram photos (which must be quite cleverly angled), I’m actually quite shocked at the difference [emoji50]

Reactions: 3
Everything but the jeans and is polyester or acrylic. Hardly Luxe. The clothes on the model look so different to her modelling them. It’s very interesting.

Reactions: 1
The video that accompanies the collection.... unfortunately the clothes do not look as flattering in it as they do in the instagram photos (which must be quite cleverly angled), I’m actually quite shocked at the difference [emoji50]
I watched the series without having heard of ITS or Lorna before. So I saw Lorna onscreen before seeing her modelling shots on the ITS website. They barely look like the same woman!

In episode one it said LL wears a size 12. They must photoshop at least two dress sizes off her.

Reactions: 5
I watched the series without having heard of ITS or Lorna before. So I saw Lorna onscreen before seeing her modelling shots on the ITS website. They barely look like the same woman!

In episode one it said LL wears a size 12. They must photoshop at least two dress sizes off her.
She looks more like a 16 in the latest video launch !!!
WtF is it with
High neck
Balloon sleeves
Ruched body
Open backs
Net chests
Net hemline extensions
All in one bloody dress !!!!

and she ‘lives’ in Paris !!
Quel desastre 😱

Where is this video? I think I need to see this for myself 😄
On her stories last night .

Isnt it weird how LL Can post so many pics already of people wearing her collection when it was launched Sunday ( and there were pics on Sunday!) maybe they were ‘gifted’ to oooomph up the ‘sales’ it they forgot to say !

Last edited:
Everything but the jeans and is polyester or acrylic. Hardly Luxe. The clothes on the model look so different to her modelling them. It’s very interesting.
It’s the colour difference that is ridiculous! The ‘burnt toffee’ suit she has looks like cat vomit colour in real life without all the filter she applies to everything. Can’t believe the company allow her to alter the colour so wildly - it’s a real mid representation of what people will receive.....

Reactions: 2
So, she’s taken the chav wagon to ‘Clive den’ House as she’s pronouncing it, she has zero idea about the history of the wonderful place she is in and if I were there I would checkout. Ugh.

So, she’s taken the chav wagon to ‘Clive den’ House as she’s pronouncing it, she has zero idea about the history of the wonderful place she is in and if I were there I would checkout. Ugh.
In fact, when I’m booking places like this and Chewton and other expensive getaways- I’ve started to check With reservations teams if there are any planned ‘blogger/blogger’ events happening as it just ruins beautiful places when they are full of dense freeloaders!

In fact, when I’m booking places like this and Chewton and other expensive getaways- I’ve started to check With reservations teams if there are any planned ‘blogger/blogger’ events happening as it just ruins beautiful places when they are full of dense freeloaders!
I couldn’t agree more .!!

It’s the colour difference that is ridiculous! The ‘burnt toffee’ suit she has looks like cat vomit colour in real life without all the filter she applies to everything. Can’t believe the company allow her to alter the colour so wildly - it’s a real mid representation of what people will receive.....
I too, wonder how her merch looks in real life. I can imagine the fake satin emerald green looks far less flattering in real life. Thing is her dress are like £40+ postage so you could pop to oasis or go to ASOS and get something nicer for the price point.

BADB5C93-84C8-4A2A-AA93-95BA098FE77B.jpeg She’s definitely got a short memory !!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Does anyone know why she is living in Paris? The ‘eya’ at the beginning of every Instagram story really bugs me 😂

I thought I was the only one that noticed it

It’s like she works herself up to it, braces herself and then.... eya.

Please make it stop

Reactions: 2
I thought I was the only one that noticed it

It’s like she works herself up to it, braces herself and then.... eya.

Please make it stop

followed by Happy Monday /Tuesday etc !!! 😀😀
OMG !!! The goody bags and pj’s they’ve all been given .. so bloody OTT !! The worlds gone bloody mad ..one of the ‘freeloaders’ said ooh I’ve always wanted one of those ... Well why didn’t you buy it for yourself you greedy individual !!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
She looks more like a 16 in the latest video launch !!!
WtF is it with
High neck
Balloon sleeves
Ruched body
Open backs
Net chests
Net hemline extensions
All in one bloody dress !!!!

and she ‘lives’ in Paris !!
Quel desastre 😱
I screen shot it... I was so shocked. She looks like a size 18 or something here
34CFFD90-2138-4EA9-B4DE-85DB3D820C77.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WTF. Still Flogging the New ITS LL collection is like Brexit ... it’s still going on and on and on and on !!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.