Lorna Luxe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My comment didn’t post right 😡 half of it went below !! I didn’t mean you ‘can’t’ . 😂😂

I bought some of her ITS stuff and looooord it was terrible quality. Awful. I don’t know why she’d bother. I was so angry and their delivery and customer service is shocking too.
WTF ! Are you sure ?? LL is always going on about it’s quality 😂😂🤣🤣
You can tell by the pics it’s shite quality just by looking at the thin wrinkly edges and gems !
I really don’t get the hype with her collection I’ve not seen anyone look nice in it !!

Last edited:
Lol. Advertising her own clothing collection isn’t an ad?! She must have been reading the ASA rules after a bottle of whispering angel.
I wonder what the rules are about this 🤔 as all these bloody daily stories of different clothing items are definitely ‘advertising’ the ‘yet again ‘ launch of the new LL collection !

LL kicking off on Twitter !! Asked about sustainability and she turns the argument round to The person being a bully and a troll !!! But LL still didn’t answer the question re Her garment makers
An materials used ???
4DF43808-8635-4992-ABF9-C2CAD9D9B462.png
4DF43808-8635-4992-ABF9-C2CAD9D9B462.png

Reactions: 1
She needs to understand what trolling is, it's the floggers who are running out of time.

I just caught up on that twitter spat, she’s backed down and actually (kind of) apologised!

So LL is bringing out some 'suede' effect leggings which are identical to her Zara camel ones she plugged all last winter, yet she kicks off when other brands copy her 'designs'? I don't understand how her copying Zara is any different to other brands copying her collection?? they're actually identical, same panel design with a high waistband in the same fabric, just hers are grey not camel?

Reactions: 5
So LL is bringing out some 'suede' effect leggings which are identical to her Zara camel ones she plugged all last winter, yet she kicks off when other brands copy her 'designs'? I don't understand how her copying Zara is any different to other brands copying her collection?? they're actually identical, same panel design with a high waistband in the same fabric, just hers are grey
So LL is bringing out some 'suede' effect leggings which are identical to her Zara camel ones she plugged all last winter, yet she kicks off when other brands copy her 'designs'? I don't understand how her copying Zara is any different to other brands copying her collection?? they're actually identical, same panel design with a high waistband in the same fabric, just hers are grey not camel?
I’m really beginning to tire of her..
her IG a
I noticed that too ..
Also the knitted suit thing in her ‘collection’ she was wearing one just like from ASOS

LL is Queen and can do no wrong in her world .... everybody says so !! I think she must delete negative comments cos they never get seen !
Im getting so tired of her !!
Vain,smug, ugly, boastful GREEDY posts .
The one today re the ‘small company hand knit ‘ white sweater ‘gifts’ and she ‘asked’ for it in black too !! Come on .. wouldn’t it be nicer to say Thankyou you’ve sent me enough ..

I bought some of her ITS stuff and looooord it was terrible quality. Awful. I don’t know why she’d bother. I was so angry and their delivery and customer service is shocking too.
I bought a few things, too. I immediately returned them due to the shockingly bad quality. I didn't expect it to be the best clothes but I was genuinely shocked at how poorly made they were! The two items I bought had holes where the seam had come apart.

• Angry
Doesn’t surprise me, deceitful LL conning people out of their cash to line her own greedy pockets ..

The days of the constant purchasing, fast fashion greedy influencers are numbered. In this climate of change and political upheaval, its not cool to be this way at all. They will all lose followers as a result.

Reactions: 5
The place in Paris looks like their flat in England.... are we sure they’ve actually moved? 😂
Yes they have no things in their house, no sign of life, nothing. Everything she does is pure Instagram it’s so bizarre and sad

Reactions: 3
The days of the constant purchasing, fast fashion greedy influencers are numbered. In this climate of change and political upheaval, its not cool to be this way at all. They will all lose followers as a result.
Ive just seen that the chavtastic AW LL collection has 48 pieces !!! That’s a lot of polyester and each item on the ITS programme was wrapped in a Plastic bag !! I don’t think LL thinks of anything or anyone but herself 👿

Does anyone know why she is living in Paris? The ‘eya’ at the beginning of every Instagram story really bugs me 😂

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know why she is living in Paris? The ‘eya’ at the beginning of every Instagram story really bugs me 😂
They don’t live there .. It’s a rented apartment AKA ‘backdrop’ for her ITS chav AW collection

WTF has happened to her cleavage on stories ... looks well grubby .
Her triangular legs are not made to wear a dress that short !
That dress is vile !

I am very worried for the staff of In The Style after the website went down during the LL launch. After watching that programme we all know that power mad idiot who owns it will be storming about like Henry VIII wanting to chop off peoples heads and sack them.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am very worried for the staff of In The Style after the website went down during the LL launch. After watching that programme we all know that power mad idiot who owns it will be storming about like Henry VIII wanting to chop off peoples heads and sack them.
Ooohhh yet another ITS social media attention seeking ‘hype’ ..

Maybe he‘ / LL launch wasn’t getting the ‘attention’ that he wanted !!!!!

oooohhh let’s say the website went down ! 🤥🤥

Wonder if the website will go down when they all want to return the ‘faulty chavtastic LL collection’

OMG .. just seen the video on the LL ITS launch ...
Did they REALLY pay that videographer ????
it’s shocking ....
LL looks like she’s been squeezed into those hideous dresses .. let’s just say her normal filters haven’t been used !!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.