Lorna Luxe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
......Also the same ‘Mr Luxe arranged us an upgrade’ ah man, just pay for a better damn room yourselves! Every.single.time
That awkward moment when you open a present you’re not that keen on .. caught on camera 😂 or is it LL takes all gifts for granted and it becomes just another #unboxing
Or ( maybe to get round the #ad + tax ) Let’s just say
‘Mr L bought me a pressie’ ..
cos I really need a pair of sunglasses

FFS

Reactions: 1
I’d be really interested to see what her make up looks like up close in real life. I’ve just watched the make up tutorial on her stories - so much concealer and contour and I was thinking to myself ‘surely she is going to blend that more’, there was just a huge pale patch between her eyes and then a big brown line on her cheeks! Lo and behold the after photos of her look flawless - I’m not convinced though that her heavy-handed application and minimal blending looks flawless in actual real life [emoji848], you can’t trust anything on Instagram because of all the filters!

When she had her eyebrows microbladed I asked for better pictures as she claimed to be giving us a warts and all account of how they looked - I couldn’t see a thing as she never went in close enough and she used the blurring filters constantly. I don’t believe anything she says or sells anymore either - especially after seeing what she actually looks like on the in the style programme!

Reactions: 4
When she had her eyebrows microbladed I asked for better pictures as she claimed to be giving us a warts and all account of how they looked - I couldn’t see a thing as she never went in close enough and she used the blurring filters constantly. I don’t believe anything she says or sells anymore either - especially after seeing what she actually looks like on the in the style programme!
I remember when she was going on about getting her teeth whitened and there were so many celebrities in the waiting room she couldn’t do stories 🤣🤣
She looked very very puffed up, fake faced like theatre make up , grubby . So grubby .. no way LUXE when I saw them .. I had to take a double look !!!!
Shame though cos looking back on her pics she used to be quite pretty ... she now looks like all the other ‘wannabes’ .. WEIRD !

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Who looks after their adorable little dog if they're away so much? Hope it's OK...

Can’t wait to see the new filler posts !!!
Seriously ... how vain are you to sculpt your jaw line .. ?
LL early IG posts you were pretty now your just weird looking ..and there’s no going Back .. the damage has been done ... I cant understand the vanity of a ‘ fake jaw line’ and fake cheeks ‘
I’m so confused WTF is she promoting with these stories ??
Perfect Luxe lifestyle restaurants / rose
Travelling in Luxe style
Upgrades at hotels !
Designer bags
Designer shoes
Aff links to cheap clothes lines
Numerous beauty product ads
rich OAP husband that will buy her any crap designer things she wants.
BUT LL still has the NEED to HAVE FILLERS to perfect her face !!
I’m sorry but I don’t get why so many brands want to work with her !
FAKE FAKE FAKE
Or
UNHAPPY
GREEDY

In Her day to day life !
Pisses me off

Can’t wait to see the new filler posts !!!
Seriously ... how vain are you to sculpt your jaw line .. ?
LL early IG posts you were pretty now your just weird looking ..and there’s no going Back .. the damage has been done ... I cant understand the vanity of a ‘ fake jaw line’ and fake cheeks ‘
I’m so confused WTF is she promoting with these stories ??
Perfect Luxe lifestyle restaurants / rose
Travelling in Luxe style
Upgrades at hotels !
Designer bags
Designer shoes
Aff links to cheap clothes lines
Numerous beauty product ads
rich OAP husband that will buy her any crap designer things she wants.
BUT LL still has the NEED to HAVE FILLERS to perfect her face !!
I’m sorry but I don’t get why so many brands want to work with her !
FAKE FAKE FAKE
Or
UNHAPPY
GREEDY

In Her day to day life !
Pisses me off
Not only is she ugly on the outside but LL has no heart ..
A follower going through chemo asks LL for high street beauty product recommendations and she tells her to look at a bleeping IGTV of some beauty guru ... Promote a mate .com !!
why not just shut TFU and send the girl that messaged you a load of your freebie beauty products that you don’t use incase they might suit her and Then she hasn’t got to spend money on the high street .
LL you are as ugly on the inside as you are on the out !
Totally disgusted with you .. oh and you look like Nell Gwen inThat awful black top with netting 🤢

• Wow
Wow she had anorexia, actually feel for her a bit. Although she still clearly has image issues still with all these fillers in her face.

Wow she had anorexia, actually feel for her a bit. Although she still clearly has image issues still with all these fillers in her face.
Didn’t sound like she was happy not having her jaw done .
WTF is this new attempt at a catwalk strut nearly as bad as her duck waddle .. Videographer has got his work cut out maybe Stick to pics LL !😂😂

Reactions: 3
BIG QUESTION ????
Re. LL ‘s A/W chavtastic. ITS Collection ??

LL was asked on stories why she doesn’t tag her clothes on IG and her reply was something like
‘so you know it’s not an AD ‘
But surely all this posting of her new ITS chavtastic. AW collection launch ...
Is an ‘AD’ ?

Lol. Advertising her own clothing collection isn’t an ad?! She must have been reading the ASA rules after a bottle of whispering angel.

Reactions: 3
Right, does she know there’s more to Paris outside of the Eiffel Tower?
FFS. yet again SAME LL. POSTS.!!! Eiffel Tower yep oh and Vintage car trip again yep. there’s a surprise !!😂
Oh and Show me a man that would love to meet a woman with an added bit of net around her skirt ! ?
And they call this AW fashion collection ‘LUXE’

She really believes her inthestyle collection is not fast fashion?? Inthestyle is literally a fast fashion site. Be honest LL, you’ve made multiple drops of your clothes (like 4 or 5 this year?) because it makes a tit tonne of cash. If people are still wearing these clothes in a years time then fab, but I doubt it. I don’t see influencers wearing the stuff they were gifted from the first drop....

0CF2EA74-580A-4C08-A658-A432786A024B.jpeg

She really believes her inthestyle collection is not fast fashion?? Inthestyle is literally a fast fashion site. Be honest LL, you’ve made multiple drops of your clothes (like 4 or 5 this year?) because it makes a tit tonne of cash. If people are still wearing these clothes in a years time then fab, but I doubt it. I don’t see influencers wearing the stuff they were gifted from the first drop....

View attachment 52227
Greed greed greed. An ugly trait. Unless we boycott the likes of @inthestyleUK and companies like them then we have no hope of stopping fast fashion. Who wants to save the planet anyway... I know, let's just keep on buying. I want.. me me me.. money money more money.
Breaks my heart the human race does.. 💔💔

View attachment 52227
9F4D36FB-CF93-4EA0-AA1F-C1F594BD09A2.png She didn’t answe this question though did she ????? !! TBH I dont think those clothes would last a year !!! Have you noticed that on Twitter everything she posts is just about her ..tweets and likes ... vile person.. Didn’t she recently have a knitted suit on from ASOS just like the one in her collection .?

Oh lord! The latest stories....I so want to comment on how horrendous the colour match is with her real hair (very odd colour) and those hideous extensions she insists on clipping in! I typed a comment out twice but deleted it 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Can’t
Oh lord! The latest stories....I so want to comment on how horrendous the colour match is with her real hair (very odd colour) and those hideous extensions she insists on clipping in! I typed a comment out twice but deleted it 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
[/QUOTE
Can’t understand why anyone would want her to advertise their hair products ..stringy manky hair and this close up pics 🤢
I bet she’d delete you for negative comments cos have you noticed she doesn’t seem to have any on IG !!
I wonder what the magazine is !!!

I bought some of her ITS stuff and looooord it was terrible quality. Awful. I don’t know why she’d bother. I was so angry and their delivery and customer service is shocking too.

• Wow
I bought some of her ITS stuff and looooord it was terrible quality. Awful. I don’t know why she’d bother. I was so angry and their delivery and customer service is shocking too.
I remember finding out that they charge you if you return clothes to them. I don’t know any other big retailer that does that. Every aspect of that business is about making money, customers are an after thought. I imagine LL was happy to work with them to maximise her cut of the profits from this line.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.