Lorna Luxe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she suddenly come out with that Botox post .. ????
She needs to sort that red chin out next !

What gets on my tits is the OAP smoking at the dinner table !!
how selfish rude and obnoxious ! But let’s turn it round to an LL story ...
‘ how do I help Mr Luxe give up smoking?’😢. I love him .. !
FFS ... another game for more adorinf comments it’s turning into such vile, smug, typical Les Luxe attention seeking behaviour
Grow up

I've nothing against LL. I just know what Mr. L is like. I hope she isn't being manipulated without knowing. He likes to be with vulnerable people because he can "protect" them. I've been there, however the marriage didn't last because I hated being smothered and I ended up with no friends because he wanted to be with me all the time. Over affectionate and all too consuming. It was a toxic relationship /marriage. He would be attracted to LL for her brain and looks, however making her feel like she would never have a better life without him is his speciality. Buying whatever she wants, cooking for her, being her serf. It's all controlling and manipulative. I had to leave and start my life again. I just hope she's happy and he's changed for the better 🙏🙏

Reactions: 5
I've nothing against LL. I just know what Mr. L is like. I hope she isn't being manipulated without knowing. He likes to be with vulnerable people because he can "protect" them. I've been there, however the marriage didn't last because I hated being smothered and I ended up with no friends because he wanted to be with me all the time. Over affectionate and all too consuming. It was a toxic relationship /marriage. He would be attracted to LL for her brain and looks, however making her feel like she would never have a better life without him is his speciality. Buying whatever she wants, cooking for her, being her serf. It's all controlling and manipulative. I had to leave and start my life again. I just hope she's happy and he's changed for the better 🙏🙏
They have been married 10 years ( as they keep telling us ) who knows what The Luxes are really like .. and what her real ulterior motives are ? or who’s manipulating who ? Obvs suits her having a rich OAP to fill her life with far too much designer gear and be seen in posh places . I think it’s all for the gram .. when I saw them They didn’t look like ‘the loved up Luxes ‘on IG
I still think they are a vile fake ugly smug couple .

Reactions: 1
How long were you with him?

They have been married 10 years ( as they keep telling us ) who knows what The Luxes are really like .. and what her real ulterior motives are ? or who’s manipulating who ? Obvs suits her having a rich OAP to fill her life with far too much designer gear and be seen in posh places . I think it’s all for the gram .. when I saw them They didn’t look like ‘the loved up Luxes ‘on IG
I still think they are a vile fake ugly smug couple .
They say you attract what you deserve and they are made for each other. People who follow them and think I wish I was you, don't. It was the worst episode of my life. However, without that part of my life I wouldn't have found what I cherish now. So I'm kinda grateful I guess.

How long were you with him?
11 year's. He treated his first wife appallingly and I'm afraid to say that I was under his spell and went with it. He had a charm about him you see. He's so clever. I remember when our relationship was quite new and my best friends mum said "watch him". Of course I was blind. He used to pick me up from my flights in front of the whole crew to show off his latest sports car. Hindsight is a glorious thing but at the time I was mesmorized. Then I woke up.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
They say you attract what you deserve and they are made for each other. People who follow them and think I wish I was you, don't. It was the worst episode of my life. However, without that part of my life I wouldn't have found what I cherish now. So I'm kinda grateful I guess.

11 year's. He treated his first wife appallingly and I'm afraid to say that I was under his spell and went with it. He had a charm about him you see. He's so clever. I remember when our relationship was quite new and my best friends mum said "watch him". Of course I was blind. He used to pick me up from my flights in front of the whole crew to show off his latest sports car. Hindsight is a glorious thing but at the time I was mesmorized. Then I woke up.
Wait were you an air hostess too?

Wait were you an air hostess too?
Yep, for 28 years and I'm from Manchester too and Mr. L and I used to live in the same building as he does now, however our flat was on the top floor not the ground floor. Spooky eh?

• Wow
Weird AF. I wonder if he lived on the middle floor with his first wife lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's only a matter of time before he finds something younger on the side. He totally has eyes on stalks for the more youthful female. Maybe she turns a blind eye to it for the £££..

It's only a matter of time before he finds something younger on the side. He totally has eyes on stalks for the more youthful female. Maybe she turns a blind eye to it for the £££..
Or LL finds something younger 😂😂😂

That no Botox thing is such a LIE. Is she actually kidding. The shame.
Lie after lie after lie after lie ..

How does somebody so ugly and fake get to promote so many make up and beauty companies .. is that the answer they are so ugly the stuff makes them look !!!!! What. Different ? Uglier ? .. I wouldn’t buy one bit if that make up / skincare ..LL pis ‘promoting’ too much in one day .. it’s like .. yeah I’m in London that day book me 4 beauty events !!
GreedyUgly fake money grabbing witch

Venice AGAIN ‘
Same stories. matchy matchy outfits speedboat,gondola,hotel upgrade,rose,creepy Luxes snuggles, fugly face ‘beauty’ routine !! BORING AF !

Reactions: 6
......Also the same ‘Mr Luxe arranged us an upgrade’ ah man, just pay for a better damn room yourselves! Every.single.time

WTAF !!! That make up tutorial scared the bloody life out of me .. that fake face ! not a great thing to look at anytime let alone first thing in the morning 👽👽 fugly
Why does the OAP only ever show half a face ?

That no Botox thing is such a LIE. Is she actually kidding. The shame.
Literally when I saw this thread I thought aw well I kinda like her and then she lies about Botox! You can tell when she’s in the sun and she is trying to squint but can’t. Such a lie and now I don’t trust anything she says or sells

Reactions: 2
I do quite like her but sometimes it’s all just a bit much. I was mortified watching the makeup tutorial this morning, she must go through so much makeup.

I’d be really interested to see what her make up looks like up close in real life. I’ve just watched the make up tutorial on her stories - so much concealer and contour and I was thinking to myself ‘surely she is going to blend that more’, there was just a huge pale patch between her eyes and then a big brown line on her cheeks! Lo and behold the after photos of her look flawless - I’m not convinced though that her heavy-handed application and minimal blending looks flawless in actual real life [emoji848], you can’t trust anything on Instagram because of all the filters!

Reactions: 2
I’d be really interested to see what her make up looks like up close in real life. I’ve just watched the make up tutorial on her stories - so much concealer and contour and I was thinking to myself ‘surely she is going to blend that more’, there was just a huge pale patch between her eyes and then a big brown line on her cheeks! Lo and behold the after photos of her look flawless - I’m not convinced though that her heavy-handed application and minimal blending looks flawless in actual real life [emoji848], you can’t trust anything on Instagram because of all the filters!

It looked pretty grim when I saw her in the flesh !🤡

I do quite like her but sometimes it’s all just a bit much. I was mortified watching the makeup tutorial this morning, she must go through so much makeup.
She doesn’t pay for it maybe that’s why she piles it on !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.