Lorna Luxe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine strutting around london all day, with your antique sugar daddy taking photos of your nappy-padded-esque crotch, thinking people are gawping at you because you're a stunner...when it's actually because you look like a (self-inflicted) freak.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine strutting around london all day, with your antique sugar daddy taking photos of your nappy-padded-esque crotch, thinking people are gawping at you because you're a stunner...when it's actually because you look like a (self-inflicted) freak.
My question is .
Why rent an Appartment in Paris ( maybe #gifted from ITS as they are taking pics for the AW launch .. yawn!)
to lay in bed and watch tv all day . 🙄
Then to take pics
SAME locations
SAME poses at same locations
SAME restaurants
SAME whispering angel
SAME food choices
Arrange an instagrammable area in said apartment for
SAME candle lighting stories

They need to get out more .. in the real world .
oh and
OAP’s birthday present was a ‘gifted’ perfume 😂😂😂
Let’s see what ‘ SAME’ tomorrow brings ..

Crotch .. forgot the crotch !
Yes ... those pleated LL. ITS jeans
Camel come to mind 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
You can only inflate what's already there. If you have no top lip, pumping your philtrum with filler & overlining your lipliner does not give you a pair of lips[emoji849]
Wow!!! You are so right .... this is so embarrassing!

The place in Paris looks like their flat in England.... are we sure they’ve actually moved? 😂

Also latest post she’s moaning about how hard it was standing around and filming?! Jesus imagine if she actually had a proper job! God knows what she was like when she was an air hostess.

Reactions: 1
Is LL going to be in Season 3 of Riviera? She is filming with Sky at the moment and the film notices all say Riviera Season 3.

I do hope so, then - like we did on the instyle tv programme- we will be able to see what she actually looked like, and not how she does on her insta with the chin angled and heavy filter on!

Reactions: 4
Also latest post she’s moaning about how hard it was standing around and filming?! Jesus imagine if she actually had a proper job! God knows what she was like when she was an air hostess.
Oh and she was astonished that the cast’ might not go out for dinner tonight as they start work at 8am tomorrow !!! Wtf .. My alarm goes off at 6am every morning !
I didn’t even get through series 1 of the ‘lame’ Riviera prog ..
BUT I think that Mr and Mrs Luxe ( as she’s calling themselves on Twitter ) actually think they are LIVING THAT LIFE . To us all on IG at least
BUT
Listen to what she says about acting on her stories !
😂😂

Is LL going to be in Season 3 of Riviera? She is filming with Sky at the moment and the film notices all say Riviera Season 3.
[/QUOTEno tit Sherlock 😂😂

Why is she in this riviera programme? Is she acting in it? Literally who is she?

Why is she in this riviera programme? Is she acting in it? Literally who is she?
She’s mentioned Sky PR .. and has promoted the Riviera prog recently so I’m thinking LL agent got her an extra role to help boost the shite prog with LL’s flakey ‘Luxe’ followers . #IMHO

Really 🙄

Last edited:
She’s mentioned Sky PR .. and has promoted the Riviera prog recently so I’m thinking LL agent got her an extra role to help boost the shite prog with LL’s flakey ‘Luxe’ followers . #IMHO

Really 🙄
Yup, She has a role as an extra from what I gather....God knows how. No doubt Mr L will also have a small part to play.

OMG .. LL on her stories raving about the costume designer on Riviera being ‘’ passionate about. sustainability and the long game of the dress ‘’
I wonder if LL told her about her chavtastic Luxe ITS fashion range that’s made in China in 48 hrs ? 😂

• Haha
She listened about donating her coat sale to a charity. 😂
She also listened about them ‘staying in bed all day and should go out and check out the Parisian culture’ .. Check out today’s stories .
WTF we’re feeding her with IG ideas and stories !!!
Is this a #collab 😂😂😂
I’m not doing the deal with anyone that claims to be a fake tan guru but has the grossest fake tan hands ever . And stop the close up face pics ! Yuk

She also listened about them ‘staying in bed all day and should go out and check out the Parisian culture’ .. Check out today’s stories .
WTF we’re feeding her with IG ideas and stories !!!
Is this a #collab 😂😂😂
I’m not doing the deal with anyone that claims to be a fake tan guru but has the grossest fake tan hands ever . And stop the close up face pics ! Yuk
Jasmine also mentioned Johns brother and that was when she decided to donate to a charity for him and posh a few things on her story about him. She clearly reads here. Hi Lorna 👋🏼

Nearly had her chanello pinched ?!
Who leaves their bag on a park bench ?
Obvs too busy picking a good filter to make that face and cheap looking suit appear better on IG.

Anyone else remember when LL left her CD bag under the table in a restaurant .. remembered when she got in bed ??? and the OAP had to track it down ?

more money than sense .. and style 😂😂

She hasn’t had Botox apparently 😂 her forehead is just smooth as smooth can be naturally darlings.

Although her hands and nails are looking especially grubby today.

Reactions: 4
She hasn’t had Botox apparently 😂 her forehead is just smooth as smooth can be naturally darlings.

Although her hands and nails are looking especially grubby today.
LL Forgot to mention her fillers though .. that pumped up face stretches out the ‘fine lines ‘ 😂😂
she piles on the makeup she’s looking like one of those freaky Asian sex dolls lately 😂

I actually really love/d her but that no Botox thing gets on my tits!! She has said it before and she 1 million percent has had it. She’s nearly 40 and had bunny lines when she smiles and you get those from freezing the forehead. She may get baby Botox as she can ever so slightly move her brows but trust me she defo has it. Such lies 😭😭😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.