Lorna Luxe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG. Can she please STOP the bloody tv prog bragging .!!!!
Yes it’s bizarre as she looks dog rough on it thought she would try and hide that it’s on! She must be so deluded. Also “luxe” “fast fashion” these things are so uncool in 2019

Reactions: 2
I do like her, but certain things annoy me:

- I’m sorry but I don’t need to see them kissing or him looking all coy. He is not Mr Big. I find it all a bit off putting
- she says he is a banker. He is not - he works in pensions. My husband is an actual trader - that is banking.

Reactions: 3
I do like her, but certain things annoy me:

- I’m sorry but I don’t need to see them kissing or him looking all coy. He is not Mr Big. I find it all a bit off putting
- she says he is a banker. He is not - he works in pensions. My husband is an actual trader - that is banking.
Don’t get me wrong I do like her but I feel her content has gone boring and she is definitely trying to play Carrie and Big and he’s really not. ☹

Reactions: 3
Don’t get me wrong I do like her but I feel her content has gone boring and she is definitely trying to play Carrie and Big and he’s really not. ☹
I’ve gone right off her .. since I saw them in Brighton recently .
I think she knows she’s gone a bit stale so is now posting the ‘Luxe’ fairytale romance ‘ stories to keep up her SATC followers and fascination.
I’m swiping left more than I’m watching now cos
A ..ITS THE SAME SHITE
B... THE OAP GIVES ME THE CREEPS
C ... HER SMUGNESS IS 😡😡😡 repeat posts / retweets of people wearing her LL line are we going to have this now til her AW line is launched ?
But most of all her barefaced beauty ads !!! 🤢
D .. and the ‘hiya happy ???day ’ Stories
they are so fake .

Just my opinion 😂

Reactions: 1
Apparently the Q&A is coming! 😂 also they didn’t renew their wedding vows?!

Apparently the Q&A is coming! 😂 also they didn’t renew their wedding Bowen

Last edited:
They’ve got very aggressive with their cringey posts but I find it funny .. something has undoubtedly rattled their cage 😂😂... and the OAP stealing the dessert theyve done that on stories so many times before with croissants , chips etc. SAME 😂
Q&A ...they’ve had long enough to get their repLIES sorted now 😂😂

Why is she in Paris? Has she moved there or something? She took cushions?

And she’s packed 12 French candles to Paris !!
Les Luxes don’t want to buy new ‘ungifted’ ones whilst in Pareee ?
On stories yesterday she’s off to St Tropez next week .. WTF has she packed for there ?

I think they said they were moving there for the winter or something

Just watching this in the style programme. No one at all comes across well in this.

Sorry to use this thread as my monologue but these in the style people are horrible.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think they said they were moving there for the winter or something

Just watching this in the style programme. No one at all comes across well in this.

Sorry to use this thread as my monologue but these in the style people are horrible.
View attachment 46108
Not sure Carrie Bradshaw has bad hair extensions?
I’ve just seen them on stories ... it’s hard to believe LL is the same person as in her grid pics 🙄🙄🙄. They look like a pair of puffer fish .
WTF are those eyelashes 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
You can only inflate what's already there. If you have no top lip, pumping your philtrum with filler & overlining your lipliner does not give you a pair of lips[emoji849]

Trust me it Looks much uglier in real life .. !
No natural features at all .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.