Lorna Luxe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello! Newbie to this thread!
Ive always wondered about Lorna Luxe like who is she? She used to just post pics of luxury items and hide her face but now she’s everywhere. Is her husband rich and a lot older than her? How much Botox has she had? Why does she work with ITS on a fashion range as she’s high end so it doesn’t match at all?!

Reactions: 1
She looks like Mickey Rourke after all his surgery! She can only look good with head down a bit and hell of a lot of filter and perhaps worst hair in the world

He works in pensions for a bank in Canary wharf ( or he did when I knew him).
Thanks Jasmine. I know LL once mentioned she regularly meets him for lunch so I assumed he must be in a fairly senior position to come and go from work as he wishes. Plus has a lot of time off to go with LL on her trips. She pretty luckily that her husband is clearly well paid and doesn’t have to work that much! For example on fri she went on her stories around 4pm to say he was on his way home. So London to Brighton, he must have left before 4pm!

Ohhh update I’ve found him on LinkedIn. Wasn’t hard! He’s been with his company a long time

Yes, he has. I remember him saying that he hated the job and all he wanted to be is a marine biologist and live his life as a surfer. I used to tell him to grow a backbone and stand up to users, as we were going through the divorce (many years ago now, and for the record my present partner is twice as successful but you so wouldn't know it. We live a simple life shopping to save, rather than be extravagant. We don't need to prove ourselves) Anyway 😂 Mr. L was always teriffied of being disliked, loved, seen as a failure. He always wanted to be the one that everyone adored. I feel so sorry for him, I really do. I believe that being a father is /was his dream since he was 18. I believe that with his sad background and things I would rather not discuss, he just wants to be loved. Unfortunately he buys it.

Sorry, what I mean by buying it is, buying presents in return for love. I remember him buying me a bracelet after we had just met! I was, like, I like you for you and not what you can buy me. I couldn't understand why he kept doing this, always buying. I didn't want to know in the end. I can't live a life like that. I know LL says she loves him, if the tit really hit the fan and health or wealth suffered, would it be possible to think they would be ok. LL don't use or abuse Mr. L he's been through a lot in his life. Surely you know that.... right?
What about his brother? Or does he not fit in with the image?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
That is actually so sad. LL shouldn't be asking/accepting all of that tit if she knows that is how he is. Its like using him,she should love him for who he is and not his ridiculous purchases for her.

That is actually so sad. LL shouldn't be asking/accepting all of that tit if she knows that is how he is. Its like using him,she should love him for who he is and not his ridiculous purchases for her.
But we don't know if he has told her all this... I think he's so wrapped up in her that she probably doesn't know much about his past. Of course I could be wrong. He's very much a giver, she's a taker. I was a giver, always, (that's why I work in care now). I used to say to him don't spend so much money! I refused loads of expensive cars, a sofa that cost £8000 and was the most uncomfortable thing ever. I think he didn't like my forthright independence, I didn't like his obsession with keeping up with the Jones's. I truly believe that if LL became pregnant, he would be over the moon. All he truly wanted was a family of his own. He used to talk to me about it alot. I wasn't ready and then it all turned sour, not for that reason. He would make the most perfect dad. I know he's older now but honestly if he ever gets the chance, I wish he would become a parent. He/she would be one lucky kid. ❤

There are so many stories I could tell you about Mr. Luxe, however I don't want to be sued and I think it would be unfair as a lot of it isn't his fault...

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So interesting to hear all that Jasmine. He comes over v much as a giving person. He is clearly very besotted by LL too and wants to please her with all the very expensive purchases. I wonder if she ever turns them down or says no I don’t want a present etc, save the money. I can’t imagine it, she seems to love the gifts. Let’s hope that’s not the only reason she married him.

Reactions: 2
She listened about donating her coat sale to a charity. 😂
Well we’ll well whe have a spy in the camp .. welcome to the thread LL 😂😂

All kicked off on Twitter last night .. maybe she’s trying to redeem the Luxes .
Credit where credits due .. they used a great filter on their date night pics last night .. looked like a different couple !!

Reactions: 3
Well we’ll well whe have a spy in the camp .. welcome to the thread LL 😂😂

All kicked off on Twitter last night .. maybe she’s trying to redeem the Luxes .
Credit where credits due .. they used a great filter on their date night pics last night .. looked like a different couple !!
What happened on twitter?!

I don’t understand 😂 can’t see any drama.
I know LL has deleted her reply re mistaken identity but last time I looked ex wife’s posts were there ..I thought it was quite volatile .. oh well sorry for gossiping 😂😂

After a bit of a lull flooding ‘beauty’ ads shes back with same old stuff.
Same bragging / same cringey Luxes posts with awkward kisses 😂
WTF is with the OAP ‘s poses , holding his chin 😂😂
Does anyone else remember the Paris flat hunt for the summer .. is that another thing like the Luxes Q&A. ??

After a bit of a lull flooding ‘beauty’ ads shes back with same old stuff.
Same bragging / same cringey Luxes posts with awkward kisses 😂
WTF is with the OAP ‘s poses , holding his chin 😂😂
Does anyone else remember the Paris flat hunt for the summer .. is that another thing like the Luxes Q&A. ??
I can’t believe we didn’t get the Q&A. She’s probably embarrassed to show him in a proper video. Wonder if he has a high pitched voice? 😂

Think Paris is still ok the cards, she mentioned it the other day.

I can’t believe we didn’t get the Q&A. She’s probably embarrassed to show him in a proper video. Wonder if he has a high pitched voice? 😂

Think Paris is still ok the cards, she mentioned it the other day.
I must have swiped through that story . I’m doing that a lot lately .😂😂🙄
Squeaky OAP 👨🏻‍🦳👨🏻‍🦳😂😂.
You might still get your Q&A if she reads this .. 😂 I think I might have to swipe through that too !!!
They really irritate me .
And WTF was that vile check coat thing !! And she’s gine back to wearing what she wore last winter !

Bouji, high end, luxe... all words that come to mind immediately when talking about the mass produced garments of ‘in the style’ 🤣
People who are REALLY wealthy never refer to themselves as 'bouji', 'luxe' or 'high end.' She is new money at its finest.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.