Lorna Luxe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That foot :oops:

Bet the Savoy won’t be happy they gifted her a stay for her to rub her fake tanned feet over all the furniture and carpets!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They look like nylon dolls hair !

OMG !! Has anyone seen the BBC IPlayer prog .
LL looks so bloated !! Definitely not got a face for telly 🤣She’s in it for a total of about 5 mins .. The OAP looks like he’s going to stumble taking pics !!
I got the feeling the hotel weren’t impressed with them .
talk about unprofessional, rude, money grabbing , ITS but boy can they raise cheap trashy clothing into a frenzy ..
PLUS not a care in the world for our environment with all the plastic they’re using ..

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I watched the prog - I thought it quite bad that after saying she needed the clothes by a certain day she wasn’t in to receive the package and then the staff were completely stressed out.

Reactions: 4
I watched the prog - I thought it quite bad that after saying she needed the clothes by a certain day she wasn’t in to receive the package and then the staff were completely stressed out.

Yes ..what a diva ..
I liked that she wanted dinner in the hotel restaurant but they said it was full !! And gave them that sterile ‘VIP’ room 😂
It’s all so staged though .. all of those ‘PAID’ Influencers having to post as many posts As they can on social media during their stay .. then again at the specific launch time .
All ‘gifted’ their outfits as were many more high number iG’ers . Posting posting posting ITS LL clothes .. it’s brainwashing .
I wonder how much the chinese workshop got out of that 64k made in the 1st hour !

Just watched the programme on a whim on iPlayer. I’d never heard of Lorna or In The Style (because I’m 38 - very much not their target market). My first thought was “Surely she isn’t the fast fashion influencer, that’s a young woman’s game!” Was amazed to find she’s only 37, I had her in her early 40s.

Reckon she’s knocked a few years off her age? Either that, or it’s just the face full of injectables that’s really ageing her.

Reactions: 5
They look like nylon dolls hair !

OMG !! Has anyone seen the BBC IPlayer prog .
LL looks so bloated !! Definitely not got a face for telly 🤣She’s in it for a total of about 5 mins .. The OAP looks like he’s going to stumble taking pics !!
I got the feeling the hotel weren’t impressed with them .
talk about unprofessional, rude, money grabbing , ITS but boy can they raise cheap trashy clothing into a frenzy ..
PLUS not a care in the world for our environment with all the plastic they’re using ..
Her face was awful. I cannot get over how she used to be such a natural beauty and now look at her.

What made me laugh about it was how much all his staff were complaining about everything and working there too.

He seems like such a douche when I came to launching and so rude.

Reactions: 3
Happened to watch the program&oh my god her face😯 its sooo bloated and looked like she found if hard to move her face at all

The OAP being recognised 3 times today at Chanel 🙄🙄 Really ?
LL has so many IG accounts I think she DM’s herself for added drama to her stories .
Yet another Chanel unboxing ..yawn
Still no Birkin though 🤣😂

I had only ever heard of her in passing but I'm just sat watching the iPlayer show and all I can think is who the actual duck does she think she is?! No one over the age of 15 should use the word “bouji” in an actual sentence.
Also, high end and luxe?! You’ve heard the saying you can’t polish a turd right ...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bouji, high end, luxe... all words that come to mind immediately when talking about the mass produced garments of ‘in the style’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bouji, high end, luxe... all words that come to mind immediately when talking about the mass produced garments of ‘in the style’ 🤣
How these plebs make so much money out of complete and utter trash is beyond me ... 🤦🏻‍♀️
No morals whatsoever .. and now she’s selling her coats so she can buy more ... bleeping sell them for a charity you greedy witch 😡

The OAP being recognised 3 times today at Chanel 🙄🙄 Really ?
LL has so many IG accounts I think she DM’s herself for added drama to her stories .
Yet another Chanel unboxing ..yawn
Still no Birkin though 🤣😂
How these plebs make so much money out of complete and utter trash is beyond me ... 🤦🏻‍♀️
No morals whatsoever .. and now she’s selling her coats so she can buy more ... bleeping sell them for a charity you greedy witch 😡
[/

Criticism on twitter and look how LL handles it? I guess the environmental impact of fast fashion isn’t ‘boujie’ enough for her to talk about.
E35E235F-3457-4502-AF48-540CC2481C69.jpeg

• Sad
OMG
BLOCKED !!
That’s very grown up .🙄 it doesn’t make the issue go away LL I’ve just seen that there’s a 25% off on In The Style LL range ..
FFS it was only launched 4 days ago !!
Cheap shoddy polyester clothing ...🤦🏻‍♀️

OMG
BLOCKED !!
That’s very grown up .🙄 it doesn’t make the issue go away LL I’ve just seen that there’s a 25% off on In The Style LL range ..
FFS it was only launched 4 days ago !!
Cheap shoddy polyester clothing ...🤦🏻‍♀️
I noticed the 25% off this morning. If the line is so great and selling well, why is it being discounted so early?

So mr Luxe has bought her a Chanel bag. Their spending is non stop. What does he do for a living?

He works in pensions for a bank in Canary wharf ( or he did when I knew him).

He works in pensions for a bank in Canary wharf ( or he did when I knew him).
Jasmine .. note .. Chanel .. still no Birkin 😂😂
And it goes on an on and on .😂😂

So mr Luxe has bought her a Chanel bag. Their spending is non stop. What does he do for a living?
Oh yet another bag 🙄 BORING !
What does he do for a living ??
That’s obvious ...
its whatever LL tells him to do / buy !
OAP thinks she’s arm candy ..BUT
She’s definitely a gold digger !

Last edited:
If my bloke bought me a ‘surprise’ from Chanel .. no way would I wait 24 hours to open it !!
Him in the door ,ribbons off ,box ripped open Thankyou shag everyone’s happy ..
But NO LL has to wait to open it with OAP so he can hear her being ‘daft and giggly.’ 🤦‍♀️
WTF is the reason for sharing it on IG if it’s something special between LL and OAP ?
She doesn’t know what’s in it 🙄
oh come on when she went to NYC she told us the bag she wanted was 2k more there ..
so ........
no tit Sherlock no surprise !!
Plus the still plugging her shite collection 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.