Lorna Luxe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 81533
Here we go ...
Plus she made her Twitter private hahah
No surprise there then .. the Bentley and all the posted comments saying LL is perfect wife and now SHE gets the bloody Birkin 😂😂😂
So ME ME ME ! Vile couple
No surprise re twitter either, she can’t stand the heat of people disagreeing with her .. she’s started using it for her own ITS promoting platform now !! Oh and bragging about herself and the OAP !!

Her addiction to shopping is very worrying and no one seems to point this out to her. It's certainly not making her happy or content. She's on a constant loop of buying, wanting more, buying, wanting more. This would drive me insane!!! Go and volunteer for a while instead of shopping!

Reactions: 5
He is the worst actor! Of course he knew!
🤦‍♀️Imagine having to shag that OAP to fund your life 🤢

remember kids 'love don't cost a thing'

also if you don't like what she does report her to the brands saying you don't think she's a good brand ambassador or report to ASA for not properly declaring her Ads esp for her tit ITS.
Think I might just do that !!! ...

Think the car has had a much more negative reaction than LL imagined, if a deal has been done with Bentley and she had persuaded them it will increase their brand awareness in a positive way it has backfired massively, no one is impressed and the rate of negativity on her feed was too much for her to deal with. No more mention of the car on Instagram and Twitter is down for now LOL

Reactions: 2
Think the car has had a much more negative reaction than LL imagined, if a deal has been done with Bentley and she had persuaded them it will increase their brand awareness in a positive way it has backfired massively, no one is impressed and the rate of negativity on her feed was too much for her to deal with. No more mention of the car on Instagram and Twitter is down for now LOL
Seriously !!!! LL got 255,341 likes for that hideous fake ‘secret car gift’ to the OAP ...
our TL ‘opinions’ or was there negativity on Twitter about the car .. ? I was out with friends last night yes LL ‘friends’ .. real friends 😂😂 Maybe she ‘s beginning to regret her big TADA car moment and thinks Elton might run off with Philip schofield 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Seriously !!!! LL got 255,341 likes for that hideous fake ‘secret car gift’ to the OAP ...
our TL ‘opinions’ or was there negativity on Twitter about the car .. ? I was out with friends last night yes LL ‘friends’ .. real friends 😂😂 Maybe she ‘s beginning to regret her big TADA car moment and thinks Elton might run off with Philip schofield 😂😂😂😂
255,341 views not likes me thinks

LL does not have the kind of followers who could afford a convertible Bentley so this really is a pointless exercise.

It LL was going to buy a Birkin she would want black, or maybe grey or Tan. You cannot just walk into Hermes and get these bags. I waited 4 years for my first Birkin in black.... if she does get the bag I will be very surprised, she will more than likely have to turn to the preloved market.

In relation to her shopping habit, I think she just says this to attract likes. Most of the clothes she wears are her tacky polyester own brand (can't remember the name of the company because I don't care) She only has a few designer bags (which she photgraphs to death) to speak of, you hardly EVER see her with new pieces other than her own brand. Its all for show, the Lora Luxe show!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
shes gotta get on the Hermes waiting list before the OAP retires or snuffs it 😂 he actually does look old enough to be her grandad

Reactions: 4
LL does not have the kind of followers who could afford a convertible Bentley so this really is a pointless exercise.

It LL was going to buy a Birkin she would want black, or maybe grey or Tan. You cannot just walk into Hermes and get these bags. I waited 4 years for my first Birkin in black.... if she does get the bag I will be very surprised, she will more than likely have to turn to the preloved market.

In relation to her shopping habit, I think she just says this to attract likes. Most of the clothes she wears are her tacky polyester own brand (can't remember the name of the company because I don't care) She only has a few designer bags (which she photgraphs to death) to speak of, you hardly EVER see her with new pieces other than her own brand. Its all for show, the Lora Luxe show!!!!!!
How she dresses and the sites she posts affiliate links with are so tacky and cheap. I had ordered one of the nasty gal dresses she suggested once. I didn’t order it at her suggestion, I had ordered ;and returned) it a couple months prior to her mentioning it. She did own it, however, and modeled it and suggested it. It was the WORST dress I’ve ever put on. And I wasn’t expecting much since it came from nastygal which is in a constant state of 50% off.The fact she suggested it and raves about it tells you the level of quality she expects or is used to. It was absolute tit and I haven’t ordered from the site since then because I realized it’s gone downhill drastically since the original owner Sophia Amoruso. She literally has a handful of designer items and and a closet full of polyester tit.

I don’t believe she currently owns anything Hermes? My partner once bought his mum a birkin but had to purchase 4 or 5 other things before they even looked at him for the waiting list.

Oh but now she’s saying she wants a Kelly. Want. Want. Give me. Give Me.

Reactions: 4
Oh here she goes with the sympathy card it’s all Such bull tit !!! It’s got nothing to do with when you were a child ... A while ago Team Luxe went on another ski trip to Switzerland and never went ski ing then either ..
God what a victim she is! If she spent fewer hours trowelling on 625 layers of make up she would have had time for ski lessons.

Those giant inflatable sausage lips are HORRENDOUS. & the way she gawps at herself it’s truly nauseating. Vile.

shes gotta get on the Hermes waiting list before the OAP retires or snuffs it 😂 he actually does look old enough to be her grandad
He’s probably been on the list for years .. and keeps trying to blag a way to get a step up .. same way he does at every hotel they stay in . Sell your soul to the concierge for a FREE upgrade /stay .. ‘’ hi we’re Team Luxe I drive a Bentley .. my wife has Chanel bags .. we blag loads of free hotels and trips abroad .. we dress like chavs .. have weird faces .. don’t have a normal life ..but we have 1m followers on Instagram ... we’re amazing at lying and fakery so can say how lovely your /hotel/car/makeup/skin product/diet drink Is. We flog any brand or product we will love it for the short duration needed to make us ££££. I so so so hope Hermes refuse them but hey .. Team Luxe might have it in the bag already cos she’s wanted one for ages .. maybe that’s why she’s saying it again now ... so she doesn’t have to post the humiliating’we can’t get a Birkin ‘ post .. vile manipulative couple

Team Luxe ?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
That white Chanel is the shittest Chanel I’ve ever seen also. It looks like it’s from a knock off shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That white Chanel is the shittest Chanel I’ve ever seen also. It looks like it’s from a knock off shop.
Hideous

Another Paris trip pending.....
I’m feeling slightly annoyed at myself for getting so involved in this but her vulgarness is actually very entertaining. I can’t unfollow yet.

Just seen this thread so catching up on it, but has anyone else noticed that her husband's Twitter handle is @2serveprincess

I don't know enough about BDSM/fetish stuff but it gives off major pay pig vibes, like he's one of those men that likes funding younger girls

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Hideous

Another Paris trip pending.....
I’m feeling slightly annoyed at myself for getting so involved in this but her vulgarness is actually very entertaining. I can’t unfollow yet.
If she owns an apartment in Paris as she said she did, you wouldn’t say you’d need to book a trip to Paris - fake fake fake. Ugh!

Just seen this thread so catching up on it, but has anyone else noticed that her husband's Twitter handle is @2serveprincess

I don't know enough about BDSM/fetish stuff but it gives off major pay pig vibes, like he's one of those men that likes funding younger girls
Whaaaaaat!??? Creep.

Whaaaaaat!??? Creep.
right - really creepy. I don't know enough about that world to comment but I follow reba maybury (who was creative director of sang bleu/a model) and I believe a dominatrix (if that's the right word?) on Instagram and she talks a lot about these men 'serving' her, I think it's a big thing in that sub culture. Hopefully someone here is more enlightened and can comment! But may go a long way to explaining their weird relationship?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.