Lorna Luxe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I looked LOL! And I'm annoyed at myself.

so she's just come back from a paid trip with Laura Mercier and is now doing an AD with Louboutin Beauty!

I get people do brand partnerships but I'd be pissed if I was Laura Mericer right now, I'd have put a no other beauty brand clause in the contact for a set time period.

Also that face, the flight/air pressure has bloated the cheeks to bursting point
What is the point in these brand trips .. It makes a mockery of it all doesn’t it !! I don’t believe a word they say ..
But at least LL shows us how to do a photographic lipstick hack !!!😡😡. Think I’ll give that one a miss 🤡

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She describes her style simple (HAH, Only new money wears designer items with large logos and they’re anything but simple), slightly oversized (she can literally cut half a foot off her sleeves and they’d still be oversized), and comfortable (she is literally walking around in her cheap polyester ITS crap constantly. You know that crappy plastic looking jumpsuit makes so much noise. Also, the face washing video. I think she’s confusing towel and flannel with us Americans. What she is using to abrasively wash her face is in fact a washcloth or hand towel, which are made from the exact same fabric, one is just smaller. You can see the terry cloth fabric (not that she has any idea about fabrics) and the seaming all around the edges. What a nitwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
OK so I’ve had to sign up after finding this forum when I googled ‘who is Lorna Luxe’

I liked one of her pics last week I think it was the Balenciaga coat and decided to give her a follow without really looking at her feed. Then I saw the chanel ski pic and thought woah bit much. But again didn’t really pay much attention to the profile.

Yesterday I’m on my stories and this pale faced wishy washy haired northerner is filling my screen and I‘m hearing “eyyyyaaaah”

EW!!! I think who is this I am following-Look at the profile and realise it the girl with the balenciaga coat and chanel bag on the ski slopes (who does that!?)

I’m not here for bashing people’s appearance but when they look THAT different on their stories to the pics on their feed-Something has to be said.

Then after actually looking at her in more depth I’m thinking who is this simpleton with 1 million followers head to toe in trash garms who appears to have married her sugar daddy!???

I thought it couldn’t get any worse than Lydia Millen-Oh but it can in the form of ‘Lorna Luxe’

Reactions: 11
OK so I’ve had to sign up after finding this forum when I googled ‘who is Lorna Luxe’

I liked one of her pics last week I think it was the Balenciaga coat and decided to give her a follow without really looking at her feed. Then I saw the chanel ski pic and thought woah bit much. But again didn’t really pay much attention to the profile.

Yesterday I’m on my stories and this pale faced wishy washy haired northerner is filling my screen and I‘m hearing “eyyyyaaaah”

EW!!! I think who is this I am following-Look at the profile and realise it the girl with the balenciaga coat and chanel bag on the ski slopes (who does that!?)

I’m not here for bashing people’s appearance but when they look THAT different on their stories to the pics on their feed-Something has to be said.

Then after actually looking at her in more depth I’m thinking who is this simpleton with 1 million followers head to toe in trash garms who appears to have married her sugar daddy!???

I thought it couldn’t get any worse than Lydia Millen-Oh but it can in the form of ‘Lorna Luxe’

Completely agree. I hate people bashing, but when they put themselves on a platform portraying one thing & then you see the reality then everyone starts to think ‘wtf’.

I’ve seen her a couple of times now on her stories without makeup and .. well ... it’s clear that all the makeup is a mask.. to hide behind. I adore natural beauty .. and loathe being caked in makeup myself. You enhance yourself ... not make yourself up looking like a drag queen.

I laugh these days as I see her taking selfies in the mirror, looking like she’s about to have a 💩.. and her face that resembles jack Nicholson from the joker.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Omg the drama on Twitter is amazing. Everyone is so pissed about this trip. I thought it looked amazing but I get why people are sick of it

Omg the drama on Twitter is amazing. Everyone is so pissed about this trip. I thought it looked amazing but I get why people are sick of it
Ooohhhhhh. I’ve just seen it !!! It’s so true all that money paid out to promote a bloody primer !!! I think these blaggers just got for the trips not any loyalty to the brand or product ! I See that LL has blocked people for saying she’s not declaring it as an AD 😂😂. TBH these fake greedy Instablaggers don’t want to listen if you have an opinion or disagree with them . It’s their way or no way !! spoilt cows !!

Reactions: 2
Same old same old !!😂

I swear they ask the questions themselves .. cos they are so predictable .... dare I say it ..same old same old 😂😂

WTF !!! I’ve snooped at the other #merciermoments girls and they have talked about Laura Mercier pictured themselves using Laura Mercier and showed thanks for the trip .. LL you really need to get over yourself !!!
Oh would love to know what the other person said!

What is the point in these brand trips .. It makes a mockery of it all doesn’t it !! I don’t believe a word they say ..
But at least LL shows us how to do a photographic lipstick hack !!!😡😡. Think I’ll give that one a miss 🤡
It's the brand/agency not picking the right 'influencers' whoever picked that lot needs sacking tbh. There is no way they got any decent ROI for that trip

Back in the land of IG the OAP is going to get his valentines ‘surprise’ today !!

Omg, the people in the comments of the car reveal video. Couple goals? Yeah, you’re only a good wife/husband if you can afford to buy an expensive car as a gift 🙄 Way to make others feel crap about themselves (not me, but there will definitely be people out there feeling like they’re failing because they can’t do extravagant).

Omg, the people in the comments of the car reveal video. Couple goals? Yeah, you’re only a good wife/husband if you can afford to buy an expensive car as a gift 🙄 Way to make others feel crap about themselves (not me, but there will definitely be people out there feeling like they’re failing because they can’t do extravagant).
I am one of the few who actual like LL 🙈 don’t judge 😂
But my first thought is “that car is rented”. 100% not bought, maybe hired for the day or on a long lease

I like her! I just think she’s wasting her life with all this bullshit posing and brand crap. Car is definitely not a purchase for life. Everyone will have forgotten in a few months and it’ll fade into obscurity.

Lorna Luxe doesn’t wear a seatbelt. Is safety not luxe enough for this idiot?

8E901F4A-1182-416C-B90D-FCA406115680.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I like her! I just think she’s wasting her life with all this bullshit posing and brand crap. Car is definitely not a purchase for life. Everyone will have forgotten in a few months and it’ll fade into obscurity.
More bloody lies though ! Why does she have to be so boastful in that smug way ?

I’m sick of the seeing that bloody Chanel in every shot!!! It’s as if she HAS TO have something designer on show in anything she does just to remind us she’s ‘luxe’ or something.

Her talking videos are really annoying as well. Also a little sad. No friends to talk to clearly. Who cares she has a cold!

all I could see was Mr Luxe’s tide line on the side of his face!
99E6DBF3-D1F7-417D-AB8D-23A4A58FD79D.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
WTF !! Iconic duo ??? Is she talking about the OAP’’s eye bags ???
Anddddddd. Look how he’s looking at Ali 😳. 🤢
Mr L definitely seems to like the boys, I think he could be bi.

Ok I looked LOL! And I'm annoyed at myself.

so she's just come back from a paid trip with Laura Mercier and is now doing an AD with Louboutin Beauty!

I get people do brand partnerships but I'd be pissed if I was Laura Mericer right now, I'd have put a no other beauty brand clause in the contact for a set time period.

Also that face, the flight/air pressure has bloated the cheeks to bursting point
Lydia M has done this also for Louboutin (she was on the Mercier Moments trip also).... conflict of interest if you ask me.

Oh come on LL, you telling me that as your husband who almost manages your IG account didn't see the initial post about the Bentley???? Frow Face has just returned her freebie loaned Bentley so maybe LL is next in line.

How many of their followers can afford a car of this value!!!!!?????? bad choice of influencer if you ask me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.