Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pink_norris

VIP Member
We know hun, we’ve seen your companies house receipts

She's been reading here for sure, suddenly a load of pics with insta "friends" who look like they want to run a mile from her and now a dig at finances lol

Mr L in the latest stories looks like a ageing, pissed up has been z-lister no one wants around, with his arm around a cool young chap whose face says it all "get you hand off me you twat" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Summerbird

I think she should be reported to the ASA - there’s so many hidden brand promotions here (the hotel, the frangrance brand that just ‘ happened’ to drop in, the filter she’s recently been using) she’s completely misleading her followers.

Reactions: 7

PrincessP

Chatty Member
I have to say I bought one of her wrap cardigans over Christmas. It was on sale for £18. I love the design but the quality is awful. I was actually shocked. Its more Primark than high end. For £18 I wasn't expecting luxury by any means but it was just interesting to me as you always hear LL going on about the thought and care going into her designs etc.

She’s essentially selling market stall quality clothes but its been cleverly masked with all this luxe and aspirational branding.

Reactions: 6

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
I always wonder when she does Q&A’s if she goes on another account and asks herself the questions just so she can flog her ITS pieces...

• Haha

pink_norris

VIP Member
She can’t honestly have as much money as she makes out. No joke.
- Her hair is awful, it’s dry and looks like her hair dye is fading. It’s different colours all over too if you pay close attention to it in her very recent stories.
-Her fake tan is the worst application of manual fake tanning I have ever seen. I’d love to know what brand she used because it can’t be anything expensive and if it is, then she just does not know how to apply it as it always looks patchy and cracked. Her hands are hilarious to look at and I’m sure everyone who watches her stories notices. If she had much money as she makes out she has, she would pay for a professional spray tan once every couple of weeks or something.
-She said she’s renting out a flat in Paris? Where is it then? Why does she never speak about it? Why haven’t we seen it recently? She’s happy bragging about everything else, such as all the places she eats out at, the hotels she stays at and the designer items she buys. Where the Bentley? We haven’t heard/seen that since she supposedly bought it for OAP for Valentine’s Day. Don’t believe for a minute that they own that car.
-She doesn’t actually have that many designer items. It’s all repeats. It’s like she saves up for a bag and then wears it CONSTANTLY for months.
-I’ve mentioned this before but I’m going to mention it again ... her teeth. Can she not afford Invisalign? As someone with so much money who’s clearly so focused on her appearance, considering how much Botox & fillers she’s had done. You’d think she’d fix her really wonky teeth. It’s all I truly notice when I watch her stories.
I started following her back when she didn’t speak on her stories or show her face and she was a mystery. Enjoyed her posts so much more then. Also, if her and OAP have THAT much money, why don’t they travel the world? USA, Mexico, Jamaica, Barbados, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Australia. Plus SO many more! Why don’t they explore? Instead they’re always either going to either fucking Venice or Paris. It’s B O R I N G!!!!!!

Because they don't have any real money to sustain the life they are seemingly promoting. He works for a bank that provides employees with a low cost mortgage, he may have a fancy job title but the sector he works in doesn't pay extraordinarily good wage for a city banker of which he is not, he works for a bank in pensions department, he is probably only there for the decent benefits and bonus. LL doesn't earn much looking at her company accounts. For an average working couple they are doing "ok", better than most but not hugely wealthy. Most of their trips to hotels, abroad are funded by brands she is working for. Tonight the red carpet thing I bet Sky are funding the hotel stay.

Everything is funded by brands/free shit/or whatever they can grab. If they were wealthy you would see it and they would show it.

Because they don't have any real money to sustain the life they are seemingly promoting. He works for a bank that provides employees with a low cost mortgage, he may have a fancy job title but the sector he works in doesn't pay extraordinarily good wage for a city banker of which he is not, he works for a bank in pensions department, he is probably only there for the decent benefits and bonus. LL doesn't earn much looking at her company accounts. For an average working couple they are doing "ok", better than most but not hugely wealthy. Most of their trips to hotels, abroad are funded by brands she is working for. Tonight the red carpet thing I bet Sky are funding the hotel stay.

Everything is funded by brands/free shit/or whatever they can grab. If they were wealthy you would see it and they would show it.
This! I mean until what 2yrs ago she was earning nothing/a little, I suspect she is earning £2,500-4,000 for her sponsored Instagram posts now based on others with a similar following/engagement Whaler will take 20-30% though. I suspect her ITS is the cash cow, I reckon she was paid a lump sum to put her name to it/promote then a commission per sale or bonus based on its performance. Either way not one of her posts related to that collab has been marked as an Ad so depending on her contract wording she has broken ASA guidelines. So I guess any income she has is really like a bonus, as her really big ticket items only really started in the last what 2yrs? I'm sure he earns enough to sustain an comfortable living but they live in a flat and he commutes, any banker with actual real wealth lives in London. Wouldn't surprise me if she rents stuff as pictures are taken in batches and then you don't see the items again or there is a lot of buying and quick resale turnaround to fund new items. The majority of stays like tonight are gifted and I don't believe they get all these free upgrades, if they do they do it on the back of her having 1m followers and her doing these room tours/saying a million times where they're staying.

Jasmine

I know he’s your ex husband Jasmine but I think he’s mega controlling .. I think she’s completely lost ( but totally believes ). in her ‘own’ world of ‘I am the MOST beautiful woman In The world and I ABSOLUTELY look AMAZING in whatever shite I wear ‘!!🤦🏻‍♀️
maybe it’s the £££.. £ but come on no friends . That’s weird .. everyone has his and hers couple friends that come with the relationship .. Hers are all Instagram luvvies with loads of followers .
Maybe as an OAP his are all dead !

Oops ! even if you just met through divorce and moved to a new area 10 years would give you a massive friend circle by now 🙄
but it’s all .LL saying. ‘my BF ‘. (For now till I get my next one .) .and then the next month she’s got a new BF !! And it goes On and on .. a monthly ££ collab !? What’s going to happen when the bubble bursts ?
So you pretty much summed up Mr. L.
He was very manipulative and controlling and even I noticed he had no friends at all and just wanted to be with me. Everybody loved him tho because he was so nice and generous. Alarm bells went off for me eventually.
One of the reasons why I divorced him tbh. He is or was very clever. Of course nobody believes it because he's so good at it. I can only go on what I've experienced. He never had a friend to go out with or do things with, always wanted to be with me and my friends, weird.....

• Sad

Juliet

Chatty Member
Bouji, high end, luxe... all words that come to mind immediately when talking about the mass produced garments of ‘in the style’ 🤣

• Haha

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Venice AGAIN ‘
Same stories. matchy matchy outfits speedboat,gondola,hotel upgrade,rose,creepy Luxes snuggles, fugly face ‘beauty’ routine !! BORING AF !

Ohmydays

VIP Member
Is anyone honestly going to go near that?
Oohhh I bet there will be many of the moronic Luxettes swooning over it thinking it’s LUXE 😂😂😂. Bet they sweat more wearing it than the poor Chinese person in the sweat room that made it in an hour for a pittance !😡

Its_Me

VIP Member
Reckon she started with the lip fillers to fix her gummy smile.

Was just looking through her stories to see if they had any in the archive of a car, my boyfriend caught me and said ‘why you so obsessed with this girl’ now I’m quite embarrassed hahahahaha I’m still trying to figure them out and what they are about. And just making sure I really do hate them 😂

• Haha

PugGirl321

I'm amazed and disappointed how mareial items are valued more highly than people's lives in these awful floods. Although, I shouldn't be surprised really.... 😔

*material
Seriously, i'm sure that Celine will survive having one of their many shops and a small portion of their stock damaged. She has no consideration for people who's homes have been seriously damaged, small businesses who may not come back from this, priceless and irreplaceable artefacts and buildings centuries old which have been destroyed, not to mention that the city itself is sinking and likely won't exist in another 100 years

Leleletmetellyou

I kinda stopped watching the Stories when she said she was taking the OAP with her to that fashion event.... BACKSTAGE. I don't even want to imagine how creepy it must have been for all the young models to see him following LL around

Nothing wrong with that, and I felt mean about my fat face/double chin comment BUT it is wrong that she uses filters, slims herself down and basically lies to her audience, it's a different person on her grid! 🤦‍♀️ I think the eating disorder has just morphed in to a body disorder. It's not just comfort eating, it's comfort shopping! Said it before actually all very sad as I dont see a happy person when i watch her.
It is really sad to see that she doesn't seem happy with how she looks like, given the heavy editing, and all the cosmetic procedures. I wish she could see how much more beautiful she is without all the fillers etc. Also it must be incredibly hard to recover from an ED while being in the public eye so much

jeaner

In her latest stories he’s like a fucking stage 5 clinger. Arms wrapped around her and staring straight into the camera while she speaks to him like he’s a toddler. I shuddered.

• Haha
  • Wow

Lechat

VIP Member
On her twitter she’s realised flights in and out of London are cancelled. No shit Lorna Luxe! Has she failed to notice the big fucking storm that’s been disrupting travel for the last 24 hours? Hate people that assume this sort of thing never affects them!

ELT1506

I honestly think these influencers lose all sense of reality.

She has just said on her stories that they are not going to be able to eat at all the places that they rate because she hasn’t booked them and that they don’t have the time, but there are places that if they were there on holiday that they would go to?! What do they do differently ‘on holiday’ that they are not doing now? It’s always the same thing wherever they are, even when they are ‘on holiday’. It’s breakfast, shooting, lunch, rose, shooting, shopping, shooting, dinner, more rose every time.
I mean, you’re in Venice with your husband, he’s the one taking photos of you, it’s not like you have a crew following you? That sounds like a mini holiday to me - ok a ‘working holiday’ (and i use the term working loosely) but all the same, didn’t she say they’re there for 4 days, that’s a mini break?! This is what I mean about losing all sense of reality, she calls eating pasta and drinking rose on the balcony of a luxury hotel not ‘a holiday’. It’s baffling.
I used to really like Lorna, I thought she was quite a genuine person in the fakery of Instagram which I know is supposed to be escapism/aspirational etc but the more time goes on I find her stories are annoying me as she’s so unrelateable now. I think it might be time to unfollow.

I’ve also noticed that for someone who gets alot of facial treatments, there’s always a problem with her skin. She had a fancy facial not so long ago which made her skin feel ‘amazing’ then not long after that her skin feels dry etc and there is some miracle moisturiser by Sisley or some other brand which sorts her out. Now it’s the Elizabeth Arden skin care products. I’ve realised that it’s nothing to do with her skin - she just uses this excuse when she is advertising a product.

Surely there are only so many handbags, glasses of rose and selfies that you could take before you ask yourself, surely there is more to life than this - especially if you’re going to the same places over and over again.

If when they get back she says that they’re ‘just going to chill’ I’m hitting the unfollow button - they’re whole life (on insta) is one big ‘chill’!

Rant over 😂

pink_norris

VIP Member
I think your find this is a free loan. While back Inthefrow got given a Bentley for a couple of months, Victoria admitted it said they couldn't afford to buy one and even said it was expensive to run; it was barely shown on her feed/vlogs.

LL has bagged a freebie for advertising but wrapping it up as a purchased gift to make herself look good. There be a ton of staged photo's in the car then it'll just suddenly disappear. If Mr Luxe is in a high paid role then he would get a car allowance, they all do and no one gets a Bentley company car. This is a massively staged story with no money or very little money changing hands. You wait and see :)