Lorna Luxe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She comes across as so grabby. Always going on about her next present from Mr L. Me, me and more me.

Reactions: 1
I need to unfollow- the jaw twist every time she drags out ‘aaaaannnnddd’ I swear she’s going to dislocate it one of these days, I don’t understand why she does it. Also, she just got the small Dior Saddle the other day and now wants more ‘shopping’, it’s so greedy, empty, repetitive and also pointless - I swear I’d rather see her clean her kitchen or cook dinner at this point just to show that her life is not one cycle of selfies, shopping, lunch, rose, aaaannnnndddddd repeat. I used to like her but after you follow for a while you realise her content is not really aspirational anymore.

Reactions: 5
I need to unfollow- the jaw twist every time she drags out ‘aaaaannnnddd’ I swear she’s going to dislocate it one of these days, I don’t understand why she does it. Also, she just got the small Dior Saddle the other day and now wants more ‘shopping’, it’s so greedy, empty, repetitive and also pointless - I swear I’d rather see her clean her kitchen or cook dinner at this point just to show that her life is not one cycle of selfies, shopping, lunch, rose, aaaannnnndddddd repeat. I used to like her but after you follow for a while you realise her content is not really aspirational anymore.
Which makes me think she is always wanting more because she isn't fulfilled or happy inside for some reason...

Reactions: 2
I have a feeling that they aren't as wealthy as they try to portray. Hasn't he been married several times before if I recall? Each time, he would have had a financial settlement to make. Does he have kids that he supports? I doubt his job (you can find it easily with a quick Google) brings in the money for the lifestyle that they let us see. The apartment appears to be small (if it's below the first floor one that someone posted a couple of months ago and has the same footprint, it's 1200ft tops). Do they even own it? There doesn't seem to have been any decoration since she started posting pics of the living area on Insta in 2013. That's a long time not to make changes. We're only showed the hotels that are aspirational and never the so-called rented place in Paris. She spends money on designer bags and shoes for sure but her clothes are mainly cheap internet or high street. Smoke and mirrors me thinks.

I'm sure she thinks it's none of my business but as a mother of young adults who are 'influenced' terribly by these people, it damn well is my business. Time after time, I have to explain that what you see isn't always reality, and who knows how much debt they're in. The young particularly, seem to think it's ok to buy a designer item at the drop of a hat instead of saving hard, because that's portrayed as the norm. These bloody influencers have a lot to answer for. How do they sleep at night? At least with Emma Hill, she puts up a disclaimer saying it's her job and it isn't normal to own this many coats/shoes/bags etc. Still not great but it's something.

Reactions: 9
Why do her shoes never look like they fit properly? Those brown mules she’s wearing in her stories, there’s a massive gap between her toes and the end of the shoe!
I don’t think those square shoes fit anyone properly and she’s got lots of pairs 😂

What’s with the hat?? They’re not skiing yet 🙄
i bet they don’t ski !

On the plane to Geneva .. wooly hat , earmuffs,coat etc all the gear no idea ... you forgot your socks love !
Is this the ‘ I’m taking taking Mr Luxe somewhere cold trip’ ?
another bloody lie .. Laura Mercier are taking you on an instablagger trip 😡😡.

Last edited:
She is defined by having things. Seemingly only made happy by being given presents.
“gimme me more stuff, buy me more stuff, send me more stuff, I need more stuff to open”
There are massive issues at play here. Self esteem ( see face) and daddyissues. ( see OAP)

Reactions: 4
She is defined by having things. Seemingly only made happy by being given presents.
“gimme me more stuff, buy me more stuff, send me more stuff, I need more stuff to open”
There are massive issues at play here. Self esteem ( see face) and daddyissues. ( see OAP)
Well said ...
Have you seen the stuff she bought and the freebies she’s been given on this ‘free Trip’ Ludicrous on both sides .. Pure greed for stuff and fame .. She’s dreadful !

Reactions: 2
Yep- it’s deeply offensive to my eyes. Just buying tons of stuff that she will never use. On a serious note I’m a psychologist ( specifically children) and the amount of mental health issues I deal with DAILY due to impressionable teens watching this tripe is staggering. Trying to get them to understand that these lifestyles shouldn’t be something to aspire to is virtually impossible.
As adults we can see that this kind of behaviour ( perpetually photographing yourself, gawping at yourself adoringly ) is actually mental illness..and the buying stuff day after day after day is simply a replacement for whatever it is that’s missing in her life..
but kids don’t see this...
They just see the “lifestyle” and “followers” and associate this with happiness & success & the amount of young girls I see who want to be “ Instagram famous” is literally terrifying. They have no career aspiration, they want nothing but inflated lips and to stare at themselves all day If only to prove their life is better than someone else’s.

Reactions: 8
I’m awaiting for the next instalment of one shitting oneself as she does a catwalk in her ski wear ... 🤪🤣🤣

• Haha
I’m awaiting for the next instalment of one shitting oneself as she does a catwalk in her ski wear ... 🤪🤣🤣
SunTanDaddyJohn will be struggling along in the snow with his fag, taking pictures of her with her oversized clothes and shat-pants walk.
Thank God I’m not in Courcheval.

if she says “aaaaand” too much whilst in the mountains, that swinging / dislocated jaw might kick off an avalanche.
Absoutely vapid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
for The new autumn / winter collection grandpa and patsy do a new duet collection. 🤪🤪🤪🤪
2C82850D-70F6-4319-AC74-2712A314B1B2.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Yep- it’s deeply offensive to my eyes. Just buying tons of stuff that she will never use. On a serious note I’m a psychologist ( specifically children) and the amount of mental health issues I deal with DAILY due to impressionable teens watching this tripe is staggering. Trying to get them to understand that these lifestyles shouldn’t be something to aspire to is virtually impossible.
As adults we can see that this kind of behaviour ( perpetually photographing yourself, gawping at yourself adoringly ) is actually mental illness..and the buying stuff day after day after day is simply a replacement for whatever it is that’s missing in her life..
but kids don’t see this...
They just see the “lifestyle” and “followers” and associate this with happiness & success & the amount of young girls I see who want to be “ Instagram famous” is literally terrifying. They have no career aspiration, they want nothing but inflated lips and to stare at themselves all day If only to prove their life is better than someone else’s.
I don’t think the instablaggers actually appreciate anything they Get/buy it’s as if they want to be the 1st one to post it on IG .. so they get it .. post it .. it’s served its purpose . Discard it .. then before they’ve clicked off IG their on to the next thing ! LL is a prime example of this anyone else remember when she left her Dior bag under the table in a restaurant and she quoted that the OAP had said that if it wasn’t there he would have it replaced before breakfast !!! Easy come easy go .. !! The adulation they get for their vanity and greed is horrendous but they have no shame .. just keep grabbing, grabbing , grabbing. It’s so tough for kids growing up with this being so naive and vulnerable and believing all the IG BS ! How are these youngsters going to through life and friendships is it gonna be .. how many likes did you get, how many followers have you got !!! Complete rubbish and now ‘WE’ the ones with an honest opinion and not a ‘sheep follower’ are classed as the bully ..

I just is he on the trip AGAIN? Does he even work?
I thought this.. Why is he even there? None of the other influencers bring their partners on trips. I mean its a bleeping make up brand. He doesnt need to be there. Its just weird to me...such a creepy tag along. He gives me the chills! 🤮

Why is he even there with her? Other bloggers partners don’t go on most of them with them, it is like she says to them I’m not coming unless Mr luxe can too.. is that how “she is taking him away somewhere cold” 😂

Why is he even there with her? Other bloggers partners don’t go on most of them with them, it is like she says to them I’m not coming unless Mr luxe can too.. is that how “she is taking him away somewhere cold” 😂
Power trip !! She gets what she wants ..Laura mercy are after her 1m followers !. ?????

Shlonngggg ..... that’s his cock warmer 🤣🤢
Ha ha ha no wonder a previous flat mate of mine said she knew LL when she was a lesbian 😂😂😂

Here comes her ‘ mr big’... remember she thinks she’s Carrie from satc ... photo attached 🤪🎿
49AB68CB-5E2A-4084-A451-80E7460A86E0.jpeg

Power trip !! She gets what she wants ..Laura mercy are after her 1m followers !. ?????

Ha ha ha no wonder a previous flat mate of mine said she knew LL when she was a lesbian 😂😂😂
Lmfao. Well her lips currently look like suction pumps.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.