Lorna Luxe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We know hun, we’ve seen your companies house receipts

She's been reading here for sure, suddenly a load of pics with insta "friends" who look like they want to run a mile from her and now a dig at finances lol

Mr L in the latest stories looks like a ageing, pissed up has been z-lister no one wants around, with his arm around a cool young chap whose face says it all "get you hand off me you twit" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's been reading here for sure, suddenly a load of pics with insta "friends" who look like they want to run a mile from her and now a dig at finances lol

Mr L in the latest stories looks like a ageing, pissed up has been z-lister no one wants around, with his arm around a cool young chap whose face says it all "get you hand off me you twit" 🤣🤣
I was just gonna put this !!😂😂😂. That blokes face said it all .I wonder if the OAP swings both ways 😂😂😂 Free loading chavs !! Him with his chest out again and her Head to toe in Chanel didn’t anybody tell her less is best .anddddddd that bloody bag on a ski slope !!! What about her sarcastic comment ‘We’re in a Laura Mercier branded ski lift of course we are !’ They don’t deserve to be on the trip the other girls seem more appreciative of the gifts than LL .

Reactions: 3
LL has turned to Twitter now for attention and to build up the Team Luxe Cult ..
FFS I hate girls that make a big thing about their period !!! she’s got about 4 suitcases she should have packed a box of tampax then she could have ski ied as well cos apparently you can do all sports wearing tampax !😂

Attachments

Reactions: 2
And they got gifted missoma jewellery too by the looks of Jamie’s insta?! Ridiculous!
Also she didn’t wear a ski suit yesterday for comfort.. yeah right, more like because she didn’t want to ski and wanted to wear her stupid Chanel for pictures - basically just went on the trip for the snaps and freebies!

I was just gonna put this !!😂😂😂. That blokes face said it all .I wonder if the OAP swings both ways 😂😂😂 Free loading chavs !! Him with his chest out again and her Head to toe in Chanel didn’t anybody tell her less is best .anddddddd that bloody bag on a ski slope !!! What about her sarcastic comment ‘We’re in a Laura Mercier branded ski lift of course we are !’ They don’t deserve to be on the trip the other girls seem more appreciative of the gifts than LL .
I don’t understand why you’d go on such a trip if you weren’t going to ski!? Her content has been really poor and uninspiring compared to every other influencers work that I’ve looked at on the same trip. She was such an odd choice for this jolly 🤔

Oh god not the tiredness complaints again! Hun you’ve just been on a free ski trip, be grateful you don’t have full time actual job!

Wow, I'm so late to the party but I've just discovered Lorna via Tattle.

Can't get over how obnoxious she is on Twitter - she has no class.

Also, why doesn't she pay for a decent spray tan? Her hands and knees desperately need it.

What's this about claiming she only has £6 in the bank on insta?!

I'm a jewellery girl and have seen someone comment nice white sapphire on her new engagement ring picture in Santorini.. LOL.

Sorry for the stream of consciousness haha.

Hello! First time here just discovered this!

So after her calling out that person for saying 'is that your grandad' on Twitter and basically getting her followers to have the poor person sacked from her Harrods job I unfollowed! She showed her true colours there, instead of being better and dealing with it in private she became the bully and was far worse than the person that sent that message.

Up to that point I was thinking why am I following as her content is all ITS tit anyway and I'd never buy anything from that sort of brand, she's very boring. Shop, eat, drink rose, OAP.

I don't understand her popularity she looks nothing like her vastly edited pictures and just buys stuff with a logo on cause she married an old rich man. No real style and she looks super odd.

I'd suggest she has serious body/look issues after her eating disorder hence all the fillers and the ridiculous editing of her pictures.

I just find it depressing that she is considered an 'inspiration' can you really only be successful on Instagram if you have a sugar daddy to fund you & you make you face that 'generic insta face' 🤦‍♀️

Honestly just unfollow your feed will be a better non fake place :)

Reactions: 5

So after her calling out that person for saying 'is that your grandad' on Twitter and basically getting her followers to have the poor person sacked from her Harrods job I unfollowed! She showed her true colours there, instead of being better and dealing with it in private she became the bully and was far worse than the person that sent that message.

Up to that point I was thinking why am I following as her content is all ITS tit anyway and I'd never buy anything from that sort of brand, she's very boring. Shop, eat, drink rose, OAP.

I don't understand her popularity she looks nothing like her vastly edited pictures and just buys stuff with a logo on cause she married an old rich man. No real style and she looks super odd.

I'd suggest she has serious body/look issues after her eating disorder hence all the fillers and the ridiculous editing of her pictures.

I just find it depressing that she is considered an 'inspiration' can you really only be successful on Instagram if you have a sugar daddy to fund you & you make you face that 'generic insta face' 🤦‍♀️

Where’s the fun in that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

You don’t have to follow her to go catch up on the fun!! 😂

• Haha

A very different look to what we see on her feed but the format is the same, eat, drink, shop. LL looks terrible, bored and says she can't afford Gucci. Skip through the boring bits to the LL bits makes for some interesting insight.

LL was my +1 on a few events absolutely loved her So generous sent me presents paid my travel etc I thought she was a bubbly friend that talked to everyone .. Wrong she used me for my fragility my contacts and my brands. Then I heard from her no more

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
LL was my +1 on a few events absolutely loved her So generous sent me presents paid my travel etc I thought she was a bubbly friend that talked to everyone .. Wrong she used me for my fragility my contacts and my brands. Then I heard from her no more
Oh my god no way! She’s just a taker and now boring same old tit blogger. I’m actually disappointed how she’s turned out, I started following her about 4/5 years ago and loved her content.

Reactions: 4
Such naff questions on the Q&A (as per) So they are back into London for valentines...seriously, what’s happened to the Paris rental?! Have I missed something!? I’d ask her but she’s blocked me following my previous honesty on her account! 😂

Oh my god no way! She’s just a taker and now boring same old tit blogger. I’m actually disappointed how she’s turned out, I started following her about 4/5 years ago and loved her content.
Same old same old !!😂

Such naff questions on the Q&A (as per) So they are back into London for valentines...seriously, what’s happened to the Paris rental?! Have I missed something!? I’d ask her but she’s blocked me following my previous honesty on her account! 😂
I swear they ask the questions themselves .. cos they are so predictable .... dare I say it ..same old same old 😂😂

WTF !!! I’ve snooped at the other #merciermoments girls and they have talked about Laura Mercier pictured themselves using Laura Mercier and showed thanks for the trip .. LL you really need to get over yourself !!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Ok I looked LOL! And I'm annoyed at myself.

so she's just come back from a paid trip with Laura Mercier and is now doing an AD with Louboutin Beauty!

I get people do brand partnerships but I'd be pissed if I was Laura Mericer right now, I'd have put a no other beauty brand clause in the contact for a set time period.

Also that face, the flight/air pressure has bloated the cheeks to bursting point

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.